SECRETS OF STAYING IN LOVE
What’s the secret to staying madly in love? Is it even possible to feel madly in love with someone after five, ten, twenty years together?
What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? James 4:1
As victims of a sin-nature, we tend to be blind to our own sins and at the same time we are driven to blame our spouse or anyone else for own bad behavior. As Christians, we are called to examine our own personal flaws and to respond to our spouse with understanding and compassion.
Unfortunately, many justify their action by telling ourselves,” I can’t help it!”, which is a myth or a lie. Another reason for arguments is that we too easily give in to our own negative feelings. Jesus called us to rise above our feelings, not to allow them to dominate our will and to continue loving no matter what.
Another flaw in our thinking is something called, “weather proofing” our relationship, which is an arrogant attempt to change one’s spouse into a perfect fantasy in one’s mind of what a spouse should be. What a dangerous illusion! One partner may foster conflict by thinking the other has an evil intent, which is usually not true. When one judges in this way, one is putting on a superiority: he or she is not good enough for me. Remember only God has the right to judge.
This feeling that the spouse is deliberately out to wound the other, leads to insecurity, which in turn leads to low moods; these low moods cause the spouse to lose one’s warm feelings, which in itself is destructive. It is really a cry for help.
If one spouse is in a low mood, it is very difficult to use reason. That spouse has lost touch with logic and has lost sight of reality. Conversely, as one’s spouse begins to feel more secure, one’s mood begins to rise and one will once more break out into the sunlight. Hope is the usual medicine.
When both are in a high mood again, and can think clearly, both should discuss what happened and try to practice a new strategy. To avoid this pitfall, both must agree to inform the other when one is in a low mood before it explodes. It must be agreed on how each should react to respond to a partner’s low mood.
We know that men and women think and act differently. We also know that two partners may come from totally different family backgrounds and experiences. Despite these differences, it would be ideal if both partners begin to change. Even if only one makes the effort, there is usually a wonderful response by the other.
If one’s attitude is excitement at the spouse’s way of seeing the world, one will continue to be in a high mood, constantly stimulated by the partner’s ideas and never feeling threatened by them.
We should discard all false notions of “incompatibility”, which is a myth and an feeble excuse to avoid real commitment. Christians can love one another whether they are compatible or not in the eyes of the world.
A perceived problem is in fact a state of mind, which can manufacture a problem out of anything or even out of nothing. A change of heart is necessary. We have available to us even a higher spiritual change of heart, which prompts us to “lay down my life” for the other. John 10:15 This can only occur with the help of the Holy Spirit. It means that daily we submit ourselves to the will of God — accepting Jesus Christ as one’s personal Lord and Saviour and following in His footsteps and if necessary carrying His cross.
This leads to true conversion: the husband begins to live for his wife instead of for himself, while his wife begins to live for him, rather than for herself. If I “lay down my life” for my wife and live for her happiness, I need never worry, since it is very likely that she will do the same thing in turn for me. The result is that my wife’s needs will be met and my needs will also be met. Instead of living a self-centered life, I live an other-centered life, and I am empowered to do this because I live for God first.
“Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.” Philippians 2:1-4
SECRETS OF STAYING IN LOVE: GOD’S LOVELETTERS
SECRETS OF STAYING IN LOVE God’s Loveletters of Love Secrets can be printed and folded in a tent shape. Cut them out and place each in rotation where you do your personal grooming or have your breakfast. They are an ideal tool to help you memorized them.
- To strengthen your fellowship with God.
- To show you the goodness of God.
- To build healthy, positive thoughts.
- To provide curative comfort.
You may wish to send a series of God’s Loveletter to someone.
They simply rotate each of the ten cards, that are shaped in a tent style. These should be placed in an area that is most often used like a breakfast table or a bathroom counter.
OTHER GOD’S LOVELETTERS
WHERE DOES YOUR DONATION GO?African Women Farmers
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. is a non-profit company operating in Africa — working to initiate a fund-raising project to begin providing micro loans for women farmers.
Your donation continues to fund new loans more than nine times: your $15 donation is now worth $135. Your $15 donation keeps on giving 9 x $15 = $135. What a Bargain!
Every dollar donated is like donating $4.00 with the support of Government and Non-Government grants . This $4.00 is magnified by nine times because microloans are renewed every four months after a harvest: a $36 value:
Now here is the kicker: every dollar that is raised is matched by international sources like the World Bank by four times: $135 x 4= $540. Now that is LEVERAGE!
We are creating a future where women rural farmers can lift themselves out of poverty by themselves. We don’t believe in handouts.
We reduce our lending risks: no other member of a group of five women farmers may borrow until the last borrower has established a regular repayment record: each help each other to pay the Micro Loan. We assign a counselor to this woman’s group with ongoing, personalized training.
The current lending rate to poor people is 34% per year by standard micro-credit lenders in much of Africa. Our rate of interest is the lowest possible in order to pay our counselors): 8½%/year not including inflation.
HOW DO WE HELP TO RAISE FUNDS?
You can select one of the following gifts in $15 increments:.
Personalized God’s Loveletters: 400 to choose
Personalized First Names & their Meaning : 1,700
Personalized Compatibility Double First Names
Personalized Funny Cartoons: 500 to choose
Personalized Photo Cartoons
These all make Wonderful Gifts to be sent over the Internet!
A small gift will count just as much as a large one toward our goal of 1,000 gifts x $15 increments:
EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE WHILE RAISING CHARITABLE FUNDS
Each chosen country begins with a management team of three directors.
It is possible to be a Full Participant: for those who have some “Photo Shop” or alternate experience can be employed to do the Personalizing Editing and Photo Cartoon Editing . The photo shop software used can be found free on the Internet, so there is no investment on your part.
Promotion Designers must also be involved in marketing the products for which they are responsible. For every one of these products, there is a watermarked version, which can be sent to prospective donors using the marketing tools available. An Affiliate Sales Software Package monitors the sales activity and automatically pays Promotion Designers at two levels.
There is a double advantage to becoming a Promotion Designer.
- You are well paid for your work: 50% of the promotion commission is allocated to a Charitable Fund of the team choice, who wish to work together as a team of a minimum of three: e.g. A School, a Church or a Charity. This promotion commission is not to be confused with the texting commission, which you earn.
- The majority of the charitable funds are raised to support Micro Finance in the country of your choice. These funds will be ear-marked for your country, but these funds will be used to support the present ongoing Micro Finance in an African country.
There is an additional training advantage: students who wish to develop their entrepreneurial and teamwork skills will learn a great deal while earning .
The Magic Email is mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Please include an application letter and attach a resume. We are presently under employed and wish to surround ourselves with capable personnel.
TO WHICH COUNTRY WILL FUNDS GO?
Any Donations will be directed eventually to Micro Finance in the country of the team’s choice: we will direct your donations to support the first selected country, but ultimately your dollars will be earmarked for the country of your choice:
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
AFRICA RENEWED supported by:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com