Do you believe God can HEAL cancer?
“Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all my being, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits. He pardons all your iniquities; He heals all your ills. He redeems your life from destruction; He crowns you with kindness and compassion.” Psalms 103:1-4
Do you believe that God is capable of healing ?
Here’s how it works. It starts with prayer and a great deal of faith that God can heal anything. Then comes a divine appointment. God can heal directly but He most frequently does it through His disciples by the laying of hands (invoking the Holy Spirit).
There is nothing like a true story to show how God works:
Very recently (August 2017) a friend recommended to a cancer patient who had fourth stage cancer (the worst)to the author; he visit the author to pray for healing and deliverance. The patient was asked to pray silently along with the author:”Come Lord Jesus, Come” After tests, the doctors were astounded and declared him cancer free. The doctors wondered why: “it was a miracle”.
The story continues. Word travels quickly and another fourth stage cancer patient made an appointment to visit with his wife and friends. The author started by strengthening the victim’s faith. He was asked if there were any present pains. The victim identified a very sore neck which was immediately healed after prayers of healing. A prayer of deliverance was said for all present and each of the four visitors felt a sense of peace afterwards. (The arthritis of the wife was also healed immediately.)
The author gave each of the visitors a prayer of faith to say often until all the healing has taken place: “Lord Jesus, I praise You and I thank You for Your healing. Thank you, Jesus.”
The author explained that although this had been a divine appointment, the most important part in this healing was PRAYER. As it turned out, each of the visitors had already been praying.
They wanted to know what they could do to show their appreciation: they were told to support a charity to fulfill what they believe to be God’s Will for them.
IF CANCER CAN BE HEALED BY GOD
Imagine the difference in these statistics: Almost one in every two Canadians is expected to be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime and one in four Canadians will die from the disease, a new report by the Canadian Cancer Society predicts. Currently, every year we’re seeing an increase in the number of cancer cases. About 90 per cent of all the cancers that we expect to be diagnosed in 2017 will be among Canadians 50 years of age and older.
Still, four cancers — prostate, breast, lung and colon-rectal — continue to top the list of the most common malignancies, which together are expected to account for more than half the cancer diagnoses in 2017.
Survival rates for some cancers have improved dramatically over time: overall, 60 per cent of Canadians diagnosed and treated for cancer will survive five years or longer. These statistics probably hold true for United States.
“Is anyone among you ill? He should summon the elders of the church, and they should pray for him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick and the Lord will raise him up—and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.” James 5:14, 15
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ appeared to this simple nun, Sister Faustina, bringing a wonderful message of Mercy:
“In whatever state the soul may be, it ought to pray … for every single grace comes to the soul through prayer.” Diary 146 From the Diary of St. Faustina
“I see that God never tries us beyond what we are able to suffer. Oh, I fear nothing; if God sends such great suffering to a soul. He upholds it with an even greater grace, although we are not aware of it. One act of trust at such moments gives greater glory to God than whole hours passed in prayer filled with consolations.” Diary 1182
“Ask and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you.” Matthew 7:7
The Lord’s statement couldn’t be any clearer – if we ask we will receive. Note that there is no disclaimer that cancer or “impossible” situations are not included. While there is no guarantee that we’ll always receive a physical healing, we can rest assured that our prayers will be answered in the best possible way “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? … Matthew 7:9-11). We will receive EXACTLY what we need!
Some have observed that their illness was a “wake-up call”. Some have said that their lives only really began when they were diagnosed. The experience of illness can be a call for a genuinely religious life: the essence of which is a return to God It is the purpose of our lives. In the end our healing becomes a return to love.
No matter how hopeless a situation looks, ALWAYS pray about it! If you don’t ask, you may not receive! God’s power is greater than any problem we could encounter. If you’re having difficulty believing that the Lord can work miracles in your life, say “I believe; help my unbelief!” Mark 9:24
Good health can be defined as inner peace. A spiritual, holistic notion of healing includes treatment not only of the body but of the mind, and spirit. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment.
PRAYER OF HEALING
The following prayer can be used by a Christian in your church without sin, who has a sense that he or she may have the gift of healing:
- May God renew and restore all cells, all blood, all sinew & bones and all organs as new before any problem existed.
- In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, I rebuke and bind the evil spirit of ….(e.g. cancer) and I command it to leave you now, without manifestation or harm to you or me, to never return, and I send it to Jesus Christ, who will dispose of it according to His Will.
- In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, and by Your stripes, Lord Jesus, ___________ you are healed! Say: Thank you, Jesus
The person being healed and others involved with the healing must also pray silently: “Come, Holy Spirit, Come” or “Come, Lord Jesus, Come” .
Important Questions to Ask Yourself:
Take this very simple test to see if you need deliverance. Please answer these questions honestly. No one will ever see your answers. This test is only for your personal self-inspection.
- Have you ever been intimately abused, raped, or molested? Yes
Have you ever been otherwise abused, verbally, physically, emotionally? Yes
3. Have you suffered or suspect SRA Satanic Ritual Abuse? Yes
4. Are you oppressed or attacked by spirits? Yes
5. Have you ever played with the Ouija board? Yes
6. Have you ever dabbled in the occult or witchcraft? Yes
7. Do you really struggle to pray or read the Holy Bible? Yes
8. Do you suffer or have suffered severe Rejection or abandonment? Yes
9. Have you suffered severe trauma or broken heartedness? Yes
10. Do you feel trapped in your own life or get overwhelmed with fear or have nightmares? Yes
11. Do you self-harm / cut or suffer anorexia/ bulimia/insomnia? Yes
12. Do you suffer from multiple personality disorder, DID/ MPD/ OCD/ BPD? Yes
13. Have you used drugs or excessive alcohol in the past or still do? Yes
14. Have you ever attempted suicide or have ancestors murdered? Yes
15. Do you hear voices? And/or telling/forcing you to commit illegal acts, blaspheme, or indulge in immoral acts? Yes
16. You cannot seem to overcome issues no matter how much you’ve prayed? Yes
17. Have you or your ancestors been involved in Freemasonry or been deep into Hip Hop/ Metal? Yes
18. Do you consistently experience serious health or financial issues? Yes
19. Do you sometimes exhibit uncontrollable outbursts of anger or violence? Yes
20. Do you suffer spiritual molestation/ intimacy in dreams &/or hindrance of normal intimacy in marriage? Yes
21. Are you aware of ancestral curses or ancestral occult/witchcraft involvement affecting you? Yes
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, then Deliverance with inner healing is needed.
PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE
What Satan intends for your harm, God can turn around for your good! It starts with a Prayer of Deliverance: a prayer in Jesus’ name against any form of evil that may be attacking them spiritually: Continue reading CAN CANCER BE HEALED?