WATER SUSTAINABLE TRUST FUND
THE WATER SUSTAINABLE TRUST FUND mission is to solve the water crisis problem in one’s chosen area. The water crisis problem, which involves the lives of families and children, can be solved in small increments – with your effort and those of your proactive team.
THE MILLENNIAL GENERATION
Young, gifted and held back
- Roughly a quarter of the world’s people—some 1.8 billion—have turned 15 but not yet reached 30.
- In many ways, they are the luckiest group of young adults ever to have existed. They are richer than any previous generation.
- They are the best-educated generation ever—Haitians today spend longer in school than Italians did in 1960.
- Thanks to all that extra learning and to better nutrition, they are also more intelligent than their elders.
- If they are female or gay, they enjoy greater freedom in more countries than their predecessors would have thought possible.
- And they can look forward to improvements in technology that will, say, enable many of them to live well past 100.
So what, exactly, are they complaining about?
Around the world, young people gripe that it is too hard to find a job and a place to live, and that the path to adulthood has grown longer and more complicated. In most regions they are at least twice as likely as their elders to be unemployed.
Housing, too, is often rigged against the young. Rents and home prices in many cities have far outpaced incomes.
That is a cruel waste of talent. Today’s under-30’s will one day dominate the labor force. If their skills are not developed, they will be less productive than they could be.
The world’s young are an oppressed minority. Unleash them!
The remedy is easy to prescribe: GET INVOLVED IN MEANING FULL ACTIVITIES THAT COULD LEAD TO EMPLOYMENT!
Enter the Carbon Tax Fund
500 trees/hectare will yield 50 tons of Carbon from branches and weeds or (50 tons x ⅓) 16.7 tons of CO2 emission absorption: each tree absorbs 65.6 lbs of CO2 /year from its biochar.
On a 1.5 acre farm of 300 trees:
- There will be 10 tons/year of CO2 emission absorption: at the rate of $15/ton, the Net Present Value (NPV) is $150/year (at the rate of $100/acre).
- The Carbon Tax Fund can support 300 trees for a total cost of $150/year for a period of 25 years plus an initial $450:
- There will be 300 trees with a NPV of $0.50: at the rate of $15/ton, the Net Present Value (NPV) is $150/year.
- Add $1.00/tree for reporting and auditing for 25 years (that’s a one-off total – not per year): $300 to be monitored by Living Water MicroFinance Inc. for 25 years.
There is a stipulation that all biomass on the 1.5 acre farm will be converted to biochar every year. The calculations for one acre is $100/year for biochar support of 200 trees and $300 initial support for the NPV of 200 trees ($100) and the reporting and auditing over 25 years ($200).
This Carbon Tax Fund Support will be converted into microfinance assistance. Each $150/farm/year will be recycled nine times for a total of $1,350.
This fund will be made available to other farmers who need support before the orchards become productive after 18 months.
The women farmers and their families maintain this agroforest farms by planting vegetable like yam in between the new tree seedlings. The microfinance loan is due after the harvest. The original fruit and nut tree seedlings along with nitrogen fixing trees are supplied by Today’s Tall Tree Nursery.
Each Associate Volunteer Team will support two countries in water crisis and one of these must have an asterisk: *
*These countries are identified as having limited supplies of fresh water. They will be given priority when funds become available.
The donation code is used to receive a Reward for a Donation by mobile phone.
Enter the HUG, which captures the energy of the vortex.
WHERE DOES YOUR DONATION GO?
Average Donation: $30
Very Low Interest Micro Loans to Women Farmers in Africa
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. is a non-profit company operating in Africa — working to initiate a fund-raising project to begin providing micro loans for women farmers.
Your donation continues to fund new loans more than nine times: your $15 donation is now worth $135. Your $15 donation keeps on giving 9 x $15 = $135. What a Bargain!
Every dollar donated is like donating $4.00 with the support of Government and Non-Government grants . This $4.00 is magnified by nine times because microloans are renewed every four months after a harvest: a $36 value:
Now here is the kicker: every dollar that is raised is matched by international sources like the World Bank by four times: $135 x 4= $540. Now that is LEVERAGE!
We are creating a future where women rural farmers can lift themselves out of poverty by themselves. We don’t believe in handouts.
We reduce our lending risks: no other member of a group of five women farmers may borrow until the last borrower has established a regular repayment record: each help each other to pay the Micro Loan. We assign a counselor to this woman’s group with ongoing, personalized training.
The current lending interest rate to poor people is 34% per year by standard micro-credit lenders in much of Africa. Our rate of interest is the lowest possible (in order to pay our counselors): 8½%/year not including inflation. Why so low? Don’t forget: this is free Donations that comes from charitable funds from a non-profit corporation, LIVING WATER MICROFINANCE Inc.
HOW DO WE HELP TO RAISE FUNDS?
You can select one of the following gifts in $15 increments:
A Series of 10 God’s Loveletters: 40 to choose.
Personalized God’s Loveletters: 400 to choose
Personalized First Names & their Meaning : 1,700
Personalized Compatibility Double First Names
Personalized Funny Cartoons: 500 to choose
Personalized Photo Cartoons
These all make Wonderful Gifts to be sent over the Internet!
A small gift will count just as much as a large one toward our goal of 1,000 gifts x $15 increments:
The $15/Personalize Gift Donation
$10.00 allocated to MicroFinance or Charity
- 11% Administrative Costs
- 7% + 3% Two-Level Marketing Costs (Affiliated Program)($1.50)
- Text and Photo Editors: 3%(Africans) to 10% ($0.75) (N. Americans): 50% of this salary is allocated to a Local Charity chosen by the team ($0.75)
- Ecommerce and Credit Card Costs:$0.50
EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE WHILE RAISING CHARITABLE FUNDS
Each chosen country begins with a management team of three directors.
It is possible to be a Full Participant: for those who have some “Photo Shop” or alternate experience can be employed to do the Personalizing Editing and Photo Cartoon Editing . The photo shop software used can be found free on the Internet, so there is no investment on your part.
Promotion Designers must also be involved in marketing the products for which they are responsible. For every one of these products, there is a watermarked version, which can be sent to prospective donors using the marketing tools available. An Affiliate Sales Software Package monitors the sales activity and automatically pays Promotion Designers at two levels.
There is a double advantage to becoming a Promotion Designer.
- You are well paid for your work: 50% of the promotion commission is allocated to a Charitable Fund of your choice, who wish to work together as a team of a minimum of three: e.g. A School, a Church or a Charity. This promotion commission is not to be confused with the texting commission, which you earn.
- The majority of the charitable funds are raised to support Micro Finance in the country of your choice. These funds will be ear-marked for your country, but these funds will be used to support the present ongoing Micro Finance in an African country.
There is an additional training advantage: students who wish to develop their entrepreneurial and teamwork skills will learn a great deal while earning .
The Magic Email is mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Please include an application letter and attach a resume. We are presently under employed and wish to surround ourselves with capable personnel.
TO WHICH COUNTRY WILL FUNDS GO?
Any Donations will be directed eventually to Micro Finance in the country of your choice: we will direct your donations to support the first selected country, but ultimately your dollars will be earmarked for the African country of your choice.
AFRICA RENEWED supported by:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
List of Countries in Water Crisis:
|CLICK THE HEART FLAG OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE INTERESTED:|
Africause1 Donation Code
|1. Afghanistan *||*||71217 *|
|3. Antigua and Barbuda||81218|
|8. Bangladesh *||*||41114 *|
|12. Brazil *||*||17771 *|
|13. Burkina Faso||52115|
|14. Burundi *||*||15151 *|
|15. Cambodia *||*||17171 *|
|17. Canada East Coast||71717|
|18. Canada West Coast||31313|
|19. Canada North||21212|
|20. Central African Republic||55511|
|21. Chad *||*||11555 *|
|25. Congo, Democratic Republic||33331|
|26. Congo, Republic||22555|
|27. Costa Rica||22777|
|28. Cuba *||*||22111 *|
|30. Djibouti *||*||22666 *|
|31. Dominican Republic||22888|
|32. East Timor||22999|
|34. Egypt *||*||33555 *|
|35. El Salvador||33777|
|36. Equatorial Guinea||33666|
|38. Ethiopia *||*||55555 *|
|42. Gambia, The||55522|
|43. Ghana *||*||55533 *|
|47. Haiti *||*||72727 *|
|49. India *||*||62626 *|
|51. Iran *||*||92929 *|
|52. Iraq *||*||32321 *|
|54. Ivory Coast||33333|
|56. Jordan *||*||77772 *|
|59. Korea, South||22220|
|60. Kosovo *||*||22224 *|
|63. Laos *||*||22229 *|
|67. Libya *||*||51111 *|
|74. Mauritania *||*||35353 *|
|82. Niger *||*||11150 *|
|85. Pakistan *||*||14111 *|
|90. Rwanda *||*||55552 *|
|91. Saint Lucia||77773|
|92. Saint Vincent & Grenadines||77770|
|93. San Marino||77776|
|94. Syria *||*||77779 *|
|96. Sierre Leone||35553|
|97. Somalia *||*||25552 *|
|98. Somaliland *||*||75550 *|
|99. South Africa*||45555|
|101. Sudan *||*||25555 *|
|102. South Sudan *||*||25554 *|
|106. Trinidad and Tobago||19999|
|107. Tunisia *||*||55554 *|
|109. Turkmenistan *||*||55559 *|
|111. United Arab Emirates||71212|
|112. United Kingdom||91212|
|113. United States East Coast||41212|
|114. United States West Coast||81212|
|115. United States Southern||61212|
|116. Uzbekistan *||*||55556 *|
|117. Venezuela *||*||55557 *|
|118. Western Sahara *||*||55553 *|
|119. Yemen *||*||55558 *|