BEING OPEN TO MIRACLES
It is the will of God that we should be healed. It is the will of God that we should be awake to love and aware of God’s goodness in our lives. What is the miracle in your life that you need to pray for?
If you want to believe in miracles, there is overwhelming evidence from physicians, who witness “life after death” experiences. In 2014 a four year study was made of over 2000 patience, who had some kind of awareness before they were revived from what appeared to be death. Over 46% of the patients experienced seeing light, feeling at peace and having thoughts. Sixty-three of them (2%) had out of body experiences where they could describe in great detail what was happening around them. The scientists who conducted the survey more favorably believed in life without a physical body after death: rather than simply believing that this life is all there is.
ALL MIRACLES ARE TO BRING GLORY TO GOD
We live in exceptional times. In the Middle Ages in Europe, there may have been something comparable. During these times, we have never seen such a frequency of signs and wonders.
Miracle powers can never be attributed to anyone or anything other than God. They are not meant to exalt or glorify the messenger. They demonstrate that God is truly sovereign and that He doesn’t reveal all of His purposes to us.
The Maker who created our human body in the first place would certainly know how to repair its defects that might occur. “If you begin to rule out the supernatural, you will perceive no miracles.” C.S Lewis
It is important that we not try to devise possible natural causes to explain away what God has in fact done. For example, some will say these healing were psychosomatic. Some unbelievers look at miracles like stories of flying saucers. For some unbelievers, miracles continue to be stumbling blocks.
Miracles arouse people’s awe and wonder; they bear witness to Himself. True miracles are not meant to amuse, frighten or titillate. They are signs of God’s presence and an opportunity to respond to His Divine Call. God’s power and ability stretch beyond all limits.
The “chicken or the egg” question: which comes first, the miracle or faith? Faith was often the condition for which Jesus waited before He would do any miracles. Yet in the parable of the Canaanite woman, she received a double blessing: She got her miracle and her faith grew. So God uses miracles to respond to our faith. He also uses them to produce faith. The healed begins to discover God’s Heart.
It is one thing to believe in miracles. There is quite another thing to ask God to perform a miracle: when we ask God for miracles with the right motive, we are, in fact, responding to His command, because miracles have a two-fold value: a physical healing and a spiritual healing.
You should always be sensitive to the Holy Spirit’s leading: Make me sensitive to any divine appointment that You have aligned for me today.
God uses miracles to answer prayers. “The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” James 5:16
PRAYER: Send your ministering angels to encamp about _______ and to direct and guard against any harm.
So you come to Him in faith, believing His Word. He can work miracles within the boundaries of His Word anytime and anyplace He wants to.
“I love you.
When I was on earth, many sick people came to Me for healing and I healed them all.
In most cases, I placed My hand on the person and that person was healed. Some I healed from far away by uttering a word such as, ‘you may go, your child is healed.’ I brought back some who had died to life such as the girl of twelve years of age and Lazarus who had been buried for four days.
My compassion for the sick was the reason why I healed them. I have given this power to many so that they may heal the sick in My Name.
The sick person has to believe in Me and to open his/her heart to Me. I have healed many people through My chosen ones. They are My instruments to bring My love and My compassion to all who suffer.
I have strengthened the power of healing in My chosen ones so that they will be able to bring healing to many.
Some will be healed spiritually and others physically. All will receive a healing if you pray with them.
My divine power is at work in the world to show My love to you all. I bless you.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
These series of ten FREE biblical quotes are called:
HEALING AND THE HOLY SPIRIT: GOD’S LOVE LETTERS
HEALING AND THE HOLY SPIRIT God’s Love letters can be printed and folded in a tent shape. Cut them out and place each in rotation where you do your personal grooming or have your breakfast. They are ideal tool to help you memorized them.
- To strengthen your fellowship with God.
- To show you the goodness of God.
- To build healthy, positive thoughts.
- To provide curative comfort.
You may wish to print a FREE Series of Ten God’s Love letters:
You may wish to send a FREE series of God’s Love letters to someone.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.