I TRUST IN GOD AND FEAR NOTHING.
Love casts out fear. Since I came to love God with my whole being and with all the strength of my heart, fear has left me. Even if I were to hear the most terrifying things about God’s justice, I would not fear Him at all, because I have come to know Him well.
God is love, and His Spirit is peace. I see now that my deeds which have flowed from love are more perfect than those which I have done out of fear. I have placed my trust in God and fear nothing. I have given myself over to His holy will; let Him do with me as He wishes, and I will still love Him. Diary 589
While the Bible gives us some clues, the 20th century mystic St. Faustina received a particularly vivid vision, which she recorded in her diary. The messages include details of heaven, hell and spiritual warfare.
GREAT LOVE CAN CHANGE SMALL THINGS.
Great love can change small things into great ones, and it is only love which lends value to our actions. I am never so happy as when I suffer for Jesus, whom I love with every beat of my heart. Once when I was suffering greatly, I left my work and escaped to Jesus and asked Him to give me His strength. After a very short prayer I returned to my work filled with enthusiasm and joy. Diary 303
Letting Go of Our Fear of God
|We are afraid of emptiness. Spinoza speaks about our horrendous fear of vacancy. We like to occupy-fill up-every empty time and space. We want to be occupied. And if we are not occupied we easily become preoccupied; that is, we fill the empty spaces before we have even reached them. We fill them with our worries, saying, “But what if …”
It is very hard to allow emptiness to exist in our lives. Emptiness requires a willingness not to be in control, a willingness to let something new and unexpected happen. It requires trust, surrender, and openness to guidance. God wants to dwell in our emptiness. But as long as we are afraid of God and God’s actions in our lives, it is unlikely that we will offer our emptiness to God. Let’s pray that we can let go of our fear of God and embrace God as the source of all love. HENRI NOUWEN
PSALMS: FEAR TO LOVE
- I dwell in the shelter of the Most High and abide in the protective and victorious shadow of the Almighty. The Lord is my refuge and fortress. He is my God in whom I trust. (Based on verses 1,2). Psalm 91:1,2
- I am completely hidden under the wings of the Lord and He is faithful as my personal Shield and Protector. Psalm 91:4
- I am free from all fear. The enemy cannot harm me. Even when he tries, he fails. His strategies cannot approach me. I will see him fall by the hand of the Lord in my midst. Today, I am victorious. Psalm 91:8
- No evil befalls me. No sickness comes near my home. Psalm 91:10
- The angels of the Lord have been given charge over me to guard me in all my ways. They fully protect me. Many of them have been given charge over me and are in my midst right now. Psalm 91:11,12
- The devil is under my feet. I have been given power over him to trample him down. Psalm 91:13
- Because I love the Lord, He delivers me each day from every work of the enemy. I always walk in victory. The Lord sets me securely on high, answers me in trouble, rescues me and blesses me with long and abundant life. Psalm 91:14,16
BREATHING UNDER WATER in Dreams
Many people have recalled a dream in which they have found themselves underwater and are able to actually breathe. Sometimes these dreams begin with fear, as if waves of water are rushing over top of the dreamer, leaving them unable to escape from the force of the water, but eventually discover they are able to breathe once they give in the pressure against their lungs. So, instead of drowning, they survive and are able to continue on by breathing while under water.
Fear is the first emotion to overcome. For those who are able to keep going in the dream, and find them able to breathe, they are experiencing a release of fear. Once underwater, there is a sense of surrender that eventually takes over. The dreamer overcomes something really big and they are delighted by the surprise that it wasn’t as bad as what they expected it to be.
The old ego will always prefer an economy of merit in favor of grace and unearned love, where we have no control. There is seldom a concrete decision to turn our lives over to the care of God.
- Because I believe in Christ who obeyed and fulfilled all the commandments, I am overtaken with blessings. Deuteronomy 28:1,2
- I am blessed everywhere I go – in cities and in countries. (Based on verse 3) Deuteronomy 28:3
- My children are blessed. Deuteronomy 28:4
- I am blessed with abundant provision. Deuteronomy 28:5
- I am blessed when I go in and blessed when I go out. Deuteronomy 28:6
- I am blessed with victory when my enemies attempt to come against me. They flee before me seven ways. Deuteronomy 28:7
- I am blessed in all I put my hands to do and I abound in prosperity. Deuteronomy 28:8,11
- The Lord has made me the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. He has opened the heavens for me that I might live under His continual flow of blessings. Deuteronomy 28:12,13
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.