Have no fear to approach Me.
“I desire trust from My creatures. Encourage souls to place great trust in My fathomless mercy. Let the weak, sinful soul have no fear to approach Me, for even if it had more sins than there are grains of sand in the world, all would be drowned in the unmeasurable depths of My mercy“. Diary 1059
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ appeared to this simple nun, St. Faustina, bringing a wonderful message of Mercy:
- GOD’S LOVE: “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love”. 1 John 4:8. No one can know what love really means unless he first knows God through the experience of faith.
- God loves us as we are. The deadliest of all delusions about God is the notion that He can be angry. God who is unchangeable remains forever loving. So God continues to love, no matter what our choices are.
- Man’s response to God is to love our fellow man. The ability to love one another is God’s gift to us. “Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.” Matthew 25:40
- God is our destiny. There is an interesting story of Florence Chadwick who almost swam the English Channel. When a fog rolled in, she said that she could have made it, but she couldn’t see the shore.
- God’s Providence rules the lives of man. It is the belief that we are put in contact with God each moment in order to follow His divine plan for us.