Have no fear to approach Me.
“I desire trust from My creatures. Encourage souls to place great trust in My fathomless mercy. Let the weak, sinful soul have no fear to approach Me, for even if it had more sins than there are grains of sand in the world, all would be drowned in the unmeasurable depths of My mercy“. Diary 1059
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ appeared to this simple nun, St. Faustina, bringing a wonderful message of Mercy:
- GOD’S LOVE: “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love”. 1 John 4:8. No one can know what love really means unless he first knows God through the experience of faith.
- God loves us as we are. The deadliest of all delusions about God is the notion that He can be angry. God who is unchangeable remains forever loving. So God continues to love, no matter what our choices are.
- Man’s response to God is to love our fellow man. The ability to love one another is God’s gift to us. “Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.” Matthew 25:40
- God is our destiny. There is an interesting story of Florence Chadwick who almost swam the English Channel. When a fog rolled in, she said that she could have made it, but she couldn’t see the shore.
- God’s Providence rules the lives of man. It is the belief that we are put in contact with God each moment in order to follow His divine plan for us.
The best way to predict your future is to create it. If God showed you all He has planned for you, it would boggle your mind. This is what faith is all about. You have to believe in it before you see it.
“He is not far from any one of us. For in Him we live and move and have our being.” Acts 17:28
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose”. Romans 8:28
There is no such word as “chance” in the vocabulary of God. “I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” Genesis 28:1
“If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will He not much more clothe you—you of little faith?“ Matthew 6:30
(The Lord) raises the needy from the dust;
from the dung heap he lifts up the poor,
to seat them with nobles
and make a glorious throne their heritage. 1 Samuel 2: 8
Suggestions for practicing your choice to love God more…
- Remember this…God loves you unconditionally, but he also loves the other guy, too.
- Since God loves that other guy why not try to love him, too, and cut him a little slack now and then.
- Every once in a while say, “Thank you God for your love!”
Sometimes we have to “step over” our anger, our jealousy, or our feelings of rejection and move on. The temptation is to get stuck in our negative emotions, poking around in them as if we belong there. Then we become the “offended one,” “the forgotten one,” or the “discarded one.”
Yes, we can get attached to these negative identities and even take morbid pleasure in them. It might be good to have a look at these dark feelings and explore where they come from. Henri Nouwen
It is not the people who are the problem, but the spiritual forces of evil that prevail in the world.
“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” Ephesians 6:12
Deliverance is defined as “a rescue from bondage or danger.”
All aspects of deliverance are available only through the person and work of Jesus Christ:” When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, ‘Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!’” Luke 10:17
DO YOU NEED DELIVERANCE YOURSELF?
To determine if you are in need of deliverance, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you continually argumentative or contrary–usually on the verge of anger?
- Are you violating, neglecting or causing pain in a relationship?
- Are you practicing sin and can’t seem to stop?
- Do you see a pattern of issues in your family, whether disease, poverty, anger, divorce, sexual perversion or other issues?
- You are sick all the time and the doctors find nothing wrong. You could be dealing with a spirit of infirmity?
- Are you having “spiritual” encounters, including recurring dreams/nightmares that you leave you fearful?
- Do you sometimes sense that the problem isn’t you, but rather something in you?
- Are you attracted to the occult. , e.g. Ouija Boards, Seance, Fortune Telling, Horoscopes, Hypnosis etc, or Witchcraft?
- Have you experienced traumatic events that have impacted your life negatively?
- Do you keep hitting the same wall.
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
Rely on the Graces I Won for You.
“I love you.
I bring you all again to the desert where I am living during these forty days. As we sit in this natural cave we are protected from the wind and the cold. I want you with Me so that our friendship may grow. In this way you will be changed and transformed.
Do you need healing in any area of your being? Are there wounds in your heart that block your advancement? Come to Me, My friends, and give Me all your hurts and pain. Just say these words to Me, ‘Take all My sorrows, My hurts and pain of the past. I give them all to you and heal Me.’
I will come with My healing power and take all those things away. You will feel that you are a new person fully alive. I will fill you with My peace.
I want, though, a commitment from you. Give yourself completely to Me and agree to spend time with Me in prayer even if it is only five minutes at the beginning.
Follow the commandments of Our Father that are presented to you by the Church. Let yourself be led by Me and rely on the graces I won for you on the cross. I bless you; I am your Brother.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.