HEALING FROM GOD’S MERCY
God in His mercy has decreed blessing for us by sending Christ to take the curse of disease and sickness from us and bring healing.
“He himself bore our sins” in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by His wounds you have been healed.” 1 Peter 2:24
These are the exact words that a Divine Healer say when they lay hands on someone for healing: IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND BY HIS WOUNDS, YOU (NAME) ARE HEALED OF (AFFLICTION).
This is assured for any affliction even cancer and any addiction. The spirit world knows no limitation: long distance healing is also assured.
“This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: “He took up our infirmities and bore our diseases.” Matthew 8:17
Jesus used the authority of the Father given to Christ over heaven and earth Matthew. 28:18, to “pray over” James 5:14 the sick and command the enemy to go. “Whatever you ask in My Name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”If you ask Me anything in My Name, I will do it.” John 14:14
Some Christians pray for healing as if asking for a favor from God. In seeking healing we are not to ask God for a favor; instead, we are to glorify the Father by expecting the justice due us as a result of Christ’s awesome work for us… And we will receive it. Quit begging. Quit asking for a favor – expect God’s mercy.
Words of Jesus to St. Faustina:“I have opened My Heart as a living fountain of mercy. Let all souls draw life from it. Let them approach this sea of mercy with great trust. Sinners will attain justification, and the just will be confirmed in good“. Diary 1520
Faith or Physician?
The justification for relying on faith healing over conventional medicine comes from a belief that turning to man is diametrically opposed to turning to God. In other words, you can either turn to God for help, or you can turn to man for help – but not both. “It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man.” –Psalm 118:8
Jesus Christ said, “Those who are well do not need a physician, but those who are sick” Luke 5:31 Christ doesn’t give so much as a hint at disapproval of physicians.
God wants us to examine any health problem and make wise decisions, while looking to Him to lead and guide us in those decisions. That is what God expects us to do in all aspects of this life “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”. Proverbs 3:5-6
In any decision of any consequence we have to make, it should be our way of life and our habit to go to God for help and wisdom — and this applies when seeking medical attention or health advice for illness as well as in any other aspect of life.
When we submit ourselves to Christ, the heart is united with His heart, the will is merged in His will, the mind becomes one with His mind, the thoughts are brought into captivity to Him; we live His life. This is what it means to be “clothed with the garment of His righteousness”. Isaiah 61:10
Ten Scripture Verses On Healing
Romans 10 tells us that faith comes from hearing and hearing from the word of Christ. To help us believe God for healing ourselves, our friends and our families it helps to have a good grasp of the Scriptures concerning healing.
The following Scriptures are condensed enough to be printed and folded, carried around and re-read.
- If My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
- O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me. Psalms 30:2
- Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy Name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies. Psalms 103:1-4
- He heals the broken-hearted And binds up their wounds. Psalms 147: 3
- But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
- The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me: To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the broken-hearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound. Isaiah 61:1
- And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease. Matthew 10:1
- Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. Matthew 10:8
- And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God. Luke 17:15
- And He said to her, “…your faith has made you well. Go in peace.” Luke 8:48
(Faith means that you’re thanking God before it happens.)
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
The Expert who can Repair & Renew any Person
“I love you.
I am showing you a broken cup. As you can see, it is no good for anything. It is only fit for the rubbish heap.
However, if it was repaired by an expert, it could be used again as if it was new. This cup can be you or any person who has sinned and turned away from Me.
You are damaged and unable to accomplish what you are supposed to do. You have brought this situation upon yourself when you refuse to follow the commandments of God. There is, though, a Master Craftsman who can repair the damage.
I am that Expert who can repair and renew any person whom sin has damaged. Come to Me, My brother and sister, and repent of your sins and I will restore you to your greatness as a child of the Father. As the craftsman can repair the broken cup so that it can be useful again, I too can repair your brokenness and fill you with joy and peace. I can repair the relationships which your acts have severed. The sense of loss can be restored with the sense of belonging to the household of the Father.
My friend, come to Me with repentance in your heart and I will restore you to your exalted place as the beloved of the Father and My dear brother or sister. I love you.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.