A NEW PENTECOST
“Ask for a New Pentecost; this inspiration descends from Wisdom, and the New Pentecost, I, the Lord, will establish on the very grounds of My Foundation; I will unite you all and under One Shepherd you will assemble, creation, and I will establish My Kingdom therein; My House will reign in Peace and Love and My creation will be born again, returning like children, innocent, without malice; this will be the Great Return, the Rebirth, the Call of the Shepherd, the New Pentecost, like in the beginning when Christianity was still at its early stages, an infant, innocent, without self-interest; ah creation! just wait and see.” March 13, 1988
Vassula writes down the messages which she receives in a stately handwriting, quite distinct from her own. She hears, interiorly, a voice first, then , when she has to write down what she has heard, her writing changes. TLIG.org
“Pray for the redemption of souls, pray for the World Council of Churches, pray for the Great Return; your era is dead, pray for the renewal of your era, for its rebirth, for a New Era.”
“Take My Hand, Peter, and I will guide you; hear My cry, assemble your Eastern brothers, call them to meet Me under My roof; assemble your Eastern brothers into My Foundation; call them before Me; how I desire this Unity! Peter? Peter, if you listen to Me I will summon all nations under My roof; I will sanctify them, renewing them all; I will pour from heaven My dew of Righteousness like rain and My Garden will embellish; I will fill up your storages from My Storages; listen, Peter, to My Voice; My Kingdom is at your very doors; My Kingdom is among you, how is it that you do not recognize it?”
“In a very short time She (the Church) will be renewed, transfigured and resurrected as I, the Lord, was Resurrected; She will no longer lie in this deplorable state; My enemies had destroyed My Temple, but with My Power descending from Above and with My Grace, I, the Lord, rebuilt My Temple in just three days; I promise you that My Church will revive and I will have Her renewed and transfigured as I was Transfigured.” “My Heavens will shake the earth and all those who love Me will glorify Me, bending their knee, and many will remember Me and return to Me; this will be known as the Great Conversion of the Church.” August 16, 1988
“All are My Churches they are all Mine, they all belong to Me and Me only, I am the Church, I am the Head of the Church. You can come to God in any church: God doesn’t make any distinctions like the others; they all belong to Me; I am One God and have One Body, a Body which they have lamed; millstones have damaged My Body.” June 10, 1987
Scripture says: God does not have favorites, but that anybody of any nationality who fears God and does what is right is acceptable to Him; but men have divided themselves, they have segregated themselves under My Holiness; but wait and you shall see; My Holy Spirit (to the great astonishment of many) shall be poured on the pagans too.” March 25, 1991
“Pray for this renewal of My Church, pray that the Gospels are fully understood and that those parts that have been hacked out, be returned; pray, My child, that My Church be United and garbed in Her Garments-of-Old; pray for all the misinterpretations given to you now from My Word, to cease; these misinterpretations are like poisonous food for you, My Food is Pure and Whole; pray for My sacerdotal to understand fully My Ways and the way I truly am; they still have not understood Me, pray that they may be enlightened.” August 25, 1988
“Do not be like those who persist in differentiating themselves under My Holy Name; do not be like those who pretend that Unity is appealing to them and remain dead to their word achieving nothing but a resentment from the Father; both the Father and I abhor their arguments, contrary to what they think; yet nothing retains Me from crying out to these men of power:
“Descend! Descend from your thrones and may these scales on your eyes fall to see what a desolation you have made out of My House! You have robbed My Sanctuary and all that was within it! You shattered the Shepherd’s staff not only in half but in splinters!”
“I will have My House rebuilt by strangers, for in them I will place a spirit of zeal, a spirit of fidelity; then your stores will be filled again and your vats overflowing with My new wine.” October 13, 1991
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
This New Dawn is Now Upon You.
“I love you.
You know that Lucifer was a great angel in heaven. The Father had created him good and his duty was to serve Him. He rebelled against God and wanted to make himself equal to the Father. He was filled with pride and refused to serve His Creator. Many other angels followed him.
The great day came when the Archangel Michael strengthened with the power of God drove Lucifer and all his followers out of heaven. They were thrown into hell but they could roam the earth to tempt the people.
Many people, even some who had been My friends for a time, let themselves be influenced by him and turned against God and even helped the devil in his work. They have brought wars, scandals and all kinds of horrible crimes into the world. The devil and his followers want to erase My name from the hearts of the people. They want to accomplish on earth what they could not accomplish in heaven. What a great day it was when heaven was freed from this cancer and peace returned.
The Holy Spirit is about to come upon the earth in the New Pentecost with the result that Satan and all the evil spirits will be chained. They will not roam freely anymore. A new era is about to begin.
See, this new dawn is now upon you. All will know that I am the Savior of the world. I defeated Satan on the cross and brought redemption to you all. Now Satan will be completely defeated.
Let love and peace reign among all the people of the world. May you all pursue holiness with the help of My grace. I bless you all.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I am clean living!” They whisper “I was lost, but now I’m found and forgiven.”
- Christians don’t speak of this with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they are trying to be strong because they are really weak and need strength.
- Christians don’t brag of success, but they admit that they are failing and they need God to clean up the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect. Their flaws are far too visible but God believes they are worth it.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain and they have their share of headaches but they call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than thou. They are also simple sinners who receive God’s Unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will have begun. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to this Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading the Gospel according to John: It is all about love and you will love it. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. Soaking yourself in the love of God defends you from attacks of the enemy
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com