THE HOLY SPIRIT & CHARISMATIC CHURCHES
Why hasn’t the Glory of the Holy Spirit visited charismatic churches in a big way?
Dynamic Christianity is not merely joy and glory: it is actual and practical power through the glory of the Holy Spirit. We are without strength and we have the deepest need for spiritual power: “all the power is given unto Me in heaven and earth” Matthew 28:18
- Many of these churches do not know the importance of anointing, fasting and praying in preparation for the presence of the Holy Spirit. Every dynamic parish needs prayerful giants, who come from the core membership.
- Christian Executive Leadership is required, who have the gift of healing with other gifts from the team. These leaders are Christian Lay Missionaries who are obeying the Great Commission.
- Many of these churches are not accomplishing the Great Commission themselves: “Go into the entire world and proclaim the good news; … by using My name, they will cast out demons; … they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:15-18:
- Preparing for the anointing of the Holy Spirit and the Glory of God:
- At Pentecost, the apostles prayed together with the only prayer they knew, “The Our Father”: they prayed over and over again for the coming of the Holy Spirit
- The whole church membership (especially the core members) must prepare for this anointing: a 21 day Daniel fast of something that hurts:”no pleasant bread”. Daniel 1:5-16 ”and outwardly by fasting and abstinence from all carnal comforts and delights”. Leviticus 23:27,
- Special prayers by members asking for the Glory of God to descend: Acts 2:2
- The church leaders shall walk around the area that is to be anointed in preparation for the Glory of God: seven times. Joshua 6:15-20
- Impartation of Gifts to disciples: “For I am longing to see you so that I may share with you some spiritual gift to strengthen you.” Romans 1:11, which is done in advance of the first anointed assembly.
- Literature prepared for Anointed Assembly of the Holy Spirit: in the form of Ticket to Heaven with dates at the bottom
- Impartation to new Healing Ministers: those who eventually wish to become lay missionaries and who have always had a heart for healing
- Body of the Service of first anointed assembly