DEMONIC INFLUENCE IS REAL.
Demons cannot enter into a person’s body without having some kind of legal permission and legal right to be able to do so. They need some kind of an entry point to be able to get in and attach to someone, and that entry point will be their door opener. That something specific will be their legal right. This is Spiritual Warfare and these persons must be delivered.
Doors open to demons: “Top Ten” List:
- Generational sins and curses
- Judgments Against People
- Ungodly Soul Ties: people have undue influence over others
- Broken covenants and vows
- Severe Abuse/Trauma/Fears and Phobias
- Word curses
- Occult Sin
- Sexual Sin or Pornography
Here are some of the direct willful sins, if committed on any kind of regular basis:
- Any kind of criminal activity
- Inflicting heavy verbal or physical abuse on another person
- Addictions: Doing any type of heavier drugs or Abuse of alcohol
Here are additional problem areas:
- False Religions
- Cursed Objects
- Cursed Buildings
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. “Exodus 20:1-5.
Examples of cults and false religions include: Rosicrucian, Masons, Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witness, Palm Reading, Psychics, Tarot Card Reading, Bush Bath, etc. Whenever you visit the psychic, root workers or spiritual readers, you open the door of your life to their God.
Many people are deceived because the things these psychics or “readers” tell them about themselves are true or come true. They submit to the commands or advice of these people because they think they possess gifts from God. There is power there but it is from the wrong source.
We see that Pharaoh’s wise men, sorcerers and magicians did some of the miracles that Moses, a servant of God, did with their demonic enchantments.
“But Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers; so the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.” Exodus 7:11
There are many spiritual or “white garment” churches around the City even operating out of churches. Some of them worship angels or African deities like Sango, Orisha, Yemoja or Ogun. In the end, demonic spirits manifest themselves in your life as bad luck, curses, night visitors etc.
- Negative prenatal influences, such as visiting a witch doctor before or while pregnant or even the thought of having an abortion.
- Pressures in early childhood such as sexual abuse and childhood rivalry.
- Emotional Shock or sustained emotional pressure. For examples witnessing a murder or being in a burning building.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is past abuse, which is all about remembering – not about worrying. Postpartum depression (PND) develops after a mother gives birth. PTSD and PND Can Happen to All Who Experience Trauma or Witness Trauma. God Heals PTSD and PND through His deliverance. This includes Dysthymia, a mild chronic depression.
- Sinful Acts or Habits: spirits of covetousness, lying and deceit.
- Laying on of Hands Just as the Holy Spirit can be imparted through the laying on of hands, demonic spirits can be transferred through laying of hands (transference of spirits). You can’t allow just anybody to lay hands on you. It does not matter what their title or position is. You need to test all spirits and make sure they are of God before you allow them to lay hands on you by a “pastor with another spirit” not of God.
- Inheritance Sometimes the source of your problem is not you. Sometimes it is your ancestors.
“For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me. “Exodus 20:1-5.
That means you may be suffering innocently from the sins and evil work that your ancestors have committed 160 years ago. “O Lord, according to all your righteous acts, let your anger and your wrath turn away from your city Jerusalem, your holy hill, because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers” Daniel 9:16 Deliverance is required to break and revoke and curse.
- Cultural Rituals, dance and pagan festivals. Some of these events allow and lead to the worship of deities and idol worship.
- Unforgiveness The failure to forgive caused the unjust steward to be turned over to the “torturers”. Demon spirits are torturers. “Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?’ And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers.” Matthew 18:33,34
10. Carved Objects Some of the African or cultural art work are representation of deities. They usual have residual demonic spirits and powers in them. Many people have noticed strange occurrences when they bring these objects to their home. Not all things about Africa are ungodly.
11. Good luck Charms or charms worn for protection are demonic. Only God can protect. Any other source of protection invites demons and curses into your life. This may include odd jewelry bought at garage sales.
12. Haunted Places The name alone should make you beware; use caution.
13. Ungodly Music and Movies and Books There is a demonic agenda to demonize people, especially children. Some of the movies and music youths listen to are demonic. Books like Harry Porter make it seem alright to dabble into magic and witchcraft. These mediums are used in a subtle way to introduce children to witchcraft and magic.
Example: Tupac, a satanic rap singer sings: “Demons Surround Me. Demons surround me all the time.”
One possessed young native could not be delivered because he was wearing a Tupac belt. He was commanded to say what his name was: he responded, “Tupac forever”. Once the belt was taken off, he was delivered in the Name of Jesus Christ. (Tupac filmed his own death in 1996)
As a result of dabbling with the occult, you will then draw in some of the stronger and more demonic influences. Here is a list of the specific occult activities:
- Fortunetelling – of any kind such as palm reading, crystal ball gazing, numerology, or seeing psychics
- Tarot Cards
- Demonic contact:playing with Ouija board & Automatic Writing
- Seances and any involvement with mediums or spiritists
- Astrology and any form of horoscopes
- I Ching
- Transcendental Meditation or any type of Far Eastern Meditation
- Astral Projection
- Dungeons and Dragons – role-playing games
- New Age Movement techniques and activities
Examples of trauma in this life where demons will look to fully exploit:
- The sudden loss of your job
- Going through a painful and messy divorce or giving birth (PND)
- The sudden death of a very close loved one like a spouse or one of your children
- A major type of illness
- A major car accident where you are seriously injured
- Witnessing the horrors of war (PTSD)
Here are some comments of people who are suffering from demonic influence:
- “I know many things are wrong in my life, rejection and abuse surrounded my early life.”
- “I am a scientific new age thinker.”
- “I had been using illegal substances: several different kinds such as acid, marijuana, MDMA and more.”
- “I have been trying to come to Jesus; however my behavior keeps preventing me from doing so fully.”
At the Extreme End, Know the Signs of Demon Possession
- Dramatic Changes in Personality –for example, an outgoing person become very quiet or downright mean.
- Sudden Negativity towards religious objects, going to Church and/or Christianity as a whole.
- Self-mutilation (cutting, burning) or other forms of self-abuse.
- Violent Acts, which very often include hurting animals.
- Speaking in a Foreign Language they do not know,or changes in the sound of their voice
- Strange Noises –loud knocking and banging, voices, scratching and growling may be heard with no clear source.
- The person suffers from Vivid Nightmares that may be violent, sexual, or convey information they could not possibly know.
- Bruises, Welts or other injuries on the body where the person could not each, possibly forming occult symbols.
Faith in Deliverance is often absent. This makes the condition intolerable: hopelessness of indifference.
To our friends who are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Taoist, Mormon and Jehovah Witness:
To our knowledge, there is no one in your religious belief that can bind and deliver demonic spirits. There is a reason for this: demonic attacks are warded off in Jesus’ Name. It requires a bible oriented Christian to do the deliverance. You still can be delivered from your attacks, but it needs that all important Christian to command all evil spirits to go to Jesus Christ who will dispose of them according to His Will and to never return .
The person praying for deliverance must be free of sin otherwise the devil will just laugh.
Every knee will bend…
If you are wrapped up in a prickly blanket of sadness, you may be depressed, but it isn’t your fault. You can help yourself more than anyone. The evil influence on you can be defeated through Jesus, the Source of strength. “Every knee will bend before Me” Romans 14:11
“The one who does what is sinful is of the devil … The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8 In the Name of Jesus Christ, you can take authority over all evil influences and break these influences over your life. This is accomplished together with one other Christian who is of God or is very close to God.
This same prayer of deliverance can be used to exhort evil influences on members of your family in the same manner with you as the intercessor and with your prayerful Christian. They should be made aware of your prayer as a gentle mention that you have prayed for them to become more sensitized to God’s Love.
Prayer of Deliverance
Each evil spirit must be addressed by their functions. You can command these spirits to go back where they came from (the abyss) to be replaced with the Blessing of the Lord.
The void that that takes place brings a complete sense of peace, and you will now be free in Jesus. You will definitely know in three minutes that a physical change has taken place.
Of course, there are those who say “I believe in Jesus Christ”, but they don’t affect the way they live. The answer is not that we now have to add hard work to our faith; rather, we haven’t truly understood or believed in Jesus at all.
Some people say that Jesus is just a crutch. They obviously have never had an encounter with Jesus.
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
I Know What You Need.
I love you.”
My friend, I am your brother and your Savior. I know what you need and where you have to improve. Surrender yourselves to Me and follow My path.
Many of you are suffering because of disappointments in life, misunderstandings by family and friends and rejection by someone close to you.
Come to Me and I will refresh you. I am your friend who will never leave you or reject you. Accept each morning the gift of My friendship as I want to live always in your heart. I will bring you the peace and joy that you long for.
You will, in your turn, be My messenger of love and peace to all those you meet especially the sick, the lonely and the elderly. Anything you do to the least of My brothers and sisters you do to Me.
In these new times, be renewed in the Spirit. Let My new life fill you completely and bring My light to all. I bless you.“
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
Today’s people who live through near death experiences are talking about the same thing Jesus was talking about two thousand years ago.
The proof of heaven starts with thousands of people around the world who claim to have had near-death experience. (
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.