DESIRE TO BE LOVED
Human relationships easily become possessive. Our hearts so much desire to be loved that we are inclined to cling to the person who offers us love, affection, friendship, care, or support. Once we have seen or felt a hint of love, we want more of it. That explains why lovers so often bicker with each other. Lovers’ quarrels are quarrels between people who want more of each other than they are able or willing to give.
It is very hard for love not to become possessive because our hearts look for perfect love and no human being is capable of that. Only God can offer perfect love. Therefore, the art of loving includes the art of giving one another space. When we invade one another’s space and do not allow the other to be his or her own free person, we cause great suffering in our relationships. But when we give another space to move and share our gifts, true intimacy becomes possible.
Listening is much more than allowing another to talk while waiting for a chance to respond. Listening is paying full attention to others and welcoming them into our very beings. The beauty of listening is that those who are listened to start feeling accepted, start taking our words more seriously and discovering their true selves. HENRI NOUWEN
ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER: (ASPD)
From a Narcissistic point of view, this information can help those stuck in a narcissistic relationship to not only understand the signs but make wise decisions.
WHO ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
It is the guy who makes you feel like you are the only person he ever needed or the woman who flaunts her looks to attract men into her web, that undying desire you fall victim too. The victim is left, a shadow of a person, unable to hear God or trust themselves.
The problem is this personality disorder is rarely seen as spiritual. Once this condition is entered into the medical books and is given a name; it becomes the property of the secular world of medicine. Doctors or psychiatrists have no idea of how to treat such a malady other than to prescribe medicine to slow everything down.
The case of the post traumatic stress disorder shares the same problem. Twelve hundred troubled Canadian troops returned home from Afghanistan and most servicing psychiatrist admit to poor success from all the trauma of killing. The Canadian government has set aside $500 million to solve the problem, which appears to be unsolvable. Enter the Spiritual Solution!
The sociopath is a guiltless, empty soul. They are always on the prowl for potential victims. They are cold, conniving and above all, superficial.
Whatever the sociopath’s “god” is, that is what he or she will strive to extract by using YOU. If their “god” is money, they will focus their time and effort on those who have it.
Sociopath’s know what you like to hear. They know your buttons and they will push your buttons if you push them. The narcissist pushes your buttons to humor or amuse themselves, but the sociopath seems to have more deliberate reasons for doing so. Sociopaths are usually allergic to work but always expect someone else to take care of their needs because they feel “entitled” to it.
They seem to come and go in a frenzy. If you get wise to them, they won’t stick around for long. If you have managed to get rid of the Sociopath in your life, but at a later date they look you up, do NOT respond to them in any manner. You may think that they had changed and you give them another chance, but they rarely change (unless they are delivered from any evil influences).
If you have a sociopath in your family, you must keep your distance from them and if you cannot, watch your back. You will suffer because of their “needs”. You will have drama, tears, no rest, and a mess on your hands. The sociopaths won’t take a moment of their time to listen to you speak. When you might get a word in, they instantly deny and blame you. They will blatantly lie in order to get this accomplished.
A lot of sociopaths and narcissists like to play on Christians and even know verses from the Bible such as: “Where love is: patient, kind, etc” 1 Corinthians 13:-48. You can try to lead them to Christ and they pretend and pray and then they go right back to lying and playing their vicious con games! “But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.” 1 Timothy 5:8
They remind you of a roaring lion (the devil) in the Bible. “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour.” 1 Peter 5:8
Individuals with narcissistic personality disorder have grandiosity which soars to such heights that they are manipulative and easily angered, especially when they don’t receive the attention they consider their birthright.
ARE THEY REPROBATES (GOOD-FOR-NOTHING) ?
They are indeed reprobates that we read about in the Bible. Isn’t it amazing that we are given an adequate description of these Sociopaths in the Bible?
“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.” Romans 1: 28-32
“”People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, (did you catch that? they despise those who are good). treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth … They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.”2 Timothy 3:2-9
When we mess up, or when we sin, we are SORRY for the sin and attempt to make amends with those we have hurt. Does the sociopath do this? Most have denied, projected blame, and arrogantly walked away. Non-spiritual therapy only makes them worse because it allows them more room for manipulation.
WHO ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
I believe that I was a sociopath; I know I used to lie all the time just to “wrap people around my finger” I loved the feeling of deceiving people into getting my own way and I was good at it too, and I hurt my friend all the time in the process. (Sociopaths rarely repented, because they literally feel like they did nothing wrong a lot of the time.) I also was suicidal.
I realize today that God has always been there with me, and He is the one who gave me a conscience. He is the reason I live today, and I’m alive- He is my life, and it’s amazing to think that he could change and care for someone like me!
And I wanted to encourage all of you who have a loved one who is a sociopath to never stop praying for them. Because God can change even the worse and darkest of hearts! (The devil would have you believe that Sociopaths are the base definition of evil and they won’t change). Don’t try to “play along” with the sociopath, just look at them as normal people who need the Lord!
NOW HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS!
To begin with the experience with a Sociopath can bring you closer to Jesus. The Lord teaches us to pray, pray and pray. Ask yourself how it happened that you came upon this site of millions of possible websites. The secret lies in the Prayer of Deliverance.
Just as others are powerless to change Sociopaths, they are powerless to change themselves. Sociopaths may NEED to fail, and hit that personal rock-bottom where there WAS no one else BUT the Lord. THEN and ONLY then, are they willing to be changed. Jesus alone is the ONLY One with the patience, love, power, intimidation. One must be strong-armed, discerning and strict in “tough love”.
“For sin shall not be your master, for you are not under law, but under grace”, and that “we love because He first loved us”. Romans 6:14
Jesus, when He prayed, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” Sociopaths don’t understand that when they serve themselves, they have become Satan’s puppets. Yet the Bible says Jesus gives sight to the blind: “The (blind) man responded … I do know one thing. I used to be blind, but now I can see.” John 9:25 Believe that God can heal anyone including Sociopaths.
WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
Deliverance is defined as “a rescue from bondage or danger.” Deliverance is often sought from evil spirits or the spirit of lust, jealousy, etc. We are told to “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Peter 5:8,9
All aspects of deliverance are available only through the person and work of Jesus Christ:” When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, ‘Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!’” Luke 10:17
DO YOU NEED DELIVERANCE?
To determine if you are in need of deliverance, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you continually argumentative or contrary–usually on the verge of anger?
- Are you violating, neglecting or causing pain in a relationship?
- Are you practicing sin and can’t seem to stop?
- Do you see a pattern of issues in your family, whether disease, poverty, anger, divorce, sexual perversion or other issues?
- You are sick all the time and the doctors find nothing wrong. You could be dealing with a spirit of infirmity?
- Are you having “spiritual” encounters, including recurring dreams/nightmares that you leave you fearful?
- Do you sometimes sense that the problem isn’t you, but rather something in you?
- Are you attracted to the occult. , e.g. Ouija Boards, Seance, Fortune Telling, Horoscopes, Hypnosis etc, or Witchcraft?
- Have you experienced traumatic events that have impacted your life negatively?
- Do you keep hitting the same wall.
Yes, the sociopath can be saved even though they have not yet hit rock bottom. It starts with a Prayer of Deliverance: For example, in some cases, generational curses must be revoked in the Name of Jesus, Our Lord: “A father eats sour grapes and his children’s teeth are set on edge”. Jeremiah 31:29, which refers to generational sins of the father. The power of deliverance comes from a powerful Prayer of Deliverance by a sinless holy Christian, because Sociopaths and narcissists are demon obsessed (not possessed).
- ‘“In the Name of Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I command all evil spirits influencing you that came to you as a result of generational sins, defects and disorders (that came to you from over four generations and for which you are innocent) to leave you and never return and go to Jesus Christ Who will dispose of them according to His Holy Will.”
The Prayer of Deliverance will cover many areas. For example, a Sociopath may have been warped by bullying as a youngster. Other spirits of depression may come to play and there can be a drifting into antisocial and selfish behaviors. Evil spirits are legalistic and so they must be identified by their function.
- “In the Name of Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I command all evil spirits influencing you that came to you as a result of any abuse, fear , trauma and bullying to leave you and never return and to go to Jesus Christ Who will dispose of them according to His Holy Will.”
- “In the Name of Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I command all evil spirits of depression to leave you and never return and to go to the abyss.”
How do we know that these spirits have left you? There is a definite sense of peace and a possible small physical change such as goose bumps or hair rising.
There is an important prayer of thanksgiving and praise that must be said anytime there is any form of temptation and until the sociopathic characteristics have disappeared. In the beginning it has to be prayed any time the sociopath thinks about it, but it must come from the heart.
“Lord Jesus I love You; Lord Jesus, I trust You; Lord Jesus, I believe in You!
Lord Jesus, I praise You and thank You for Your healing!”
To start the day read Psalm 91: “God is truly our refuge and stronghold”
Please send a link to others who are in need or know others who are in need:
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.