Pornography drives a man to value a woman only for what she gives him rather than for the person she is: it unfairly and unjustly silences and subordinates women. Some guys will wave this off, saying, “Boys will be boys,” or “I’m just appreciating the beauty of womanhood”. “I am not a sexaholic!”
The pervasiveness of porn is reflective from the statistics: 68% of men and around 30% of women that go to church struggle with porn on a regular basis. When you consider that 56% of divorce cases cite porn as being a contributing factor in the break up, you begin to realize the devastating effect that this problem is causing.
Pornography produces its powerful negative effects: it weakens and emasculates men, degrades women, destroys marriages, and offends the Lord. It is impossible to love a fantasy, but living in a world of fantasy allows a guy to escape from reality and evade the demands of authentic love. Pornography gradually cripples a man’s ability to love.
U.S. News & World Report claimed that the pornography industry grossed roughly $8 billion in 1997. Last year 630 million “adult” videos were rented in the United States.
Moreover, the Internet is the cheapest, fastest, and most anonymous pornography source. Internet pornographers made over $1 billion in revenues dealing their merchandise on-line. Seventy percent (70%) of children viewing pornography on the Internet do so in public schools and libraries (The Internet Online Summit, 1997). Whoops!
HISTORY OF PORNOGRAPHY
In the early stages, consuming pornography meant buying a magazine or watching a film in a peep show booth, in an out of the way, ‘adult store,’ which are now long gone. The so called ‘golden age’ of pornography of the 70’s and early 80’s is long gone with its adult movies.
In its place comes the Internet with sites such as “Pornhubb”, which alone in 2015 had SEVENTY EIGHT BILLION page views! We repeat: 78, 000,0000! According to CNBC, seventy percent of American on line porn access occurs during the nine-to-five workday (and some companies wonder why productivity is dropping!)
WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF PORNOGRAPHY?
Dr. Victor Cline (1996) posited four progressive effects of pornography:
(1) Addiction, where the need to view pornographic materials leads to a loss of free control over behavior;
(2) Escalation, where the person delves into progressively harder pornography, usually to attain the same level of sensation and arousal;
(3) Desensitization, whereby the user is no longer morally sensitive to the shocking, repulsive, perverted, or immoral quality of the material, but instead views it as acceptable and begins to look upon others as objects; and
(4) Acting out, where the fantasizing becomes overt behavior. This includes normalized aggression towards women in sexual and other interpersonal encounters. Pornography kills love!
The issue of sexual addiction is catching society unawares. All around us marriages are beginning to fall apart; husbands are getting caught with pornography, in affairs, and visiting prostitutes.
On a more serious note, there is a proven direct correlation exists between crimes of rape, child abuse, and the physical abuse of a spouse, and the proliferation of pornographic materials in a community (Uniform Crime Report, 1990). One out of every six persons in our federal and state prisons is a sex offender, and sex crimes are second only to drug crimes.
What is the basis for Jesus’ position on pornography?
“But I say to you, everyone who looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery in his heart”. Matthew 5:27-28
- Pornography offends against the virtue of chastity: each Christian must respect the sanctity of his own human sexuality. In marriage, the conjugal act ought to express that faithful, permanent, exclusive, self-giving, and life-giving love between husband and wife.
- Pornography immerses oneself in a fantasy world, withdrawing from reality. While genuine love always involves a self-giving of oneself for the good of others, pornography entices a person to withdraw into a selfish world of perverted fantasy which may later be acted out to the detriment of oneself and others. This problem has increased dramatically, since the Internet offers “virtual reality” sexual interaction.
- Pornography exploits oneself or exploits others in some way for personal pleasure or gain.
A young man hopes that once he is married, the desires for illicit sexual arousal will subside. But what becomes of his lust once he marries her? It does not disappear; it is foisted upon his wife. The pornography has trained him to react to the sexual value of a woman, and nothing else. He has trained himself to believe that women should be physically flawless and constantly sexually accessible. Even if he rejects this intellectually, the fact remains that his attractions and responses have been conditioned and shaped by warped, pornography-inspired fantasies.
The Cycle of Pornography or the Cycle of Temptation
“Each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.” James 1: 14, 15
It all starts in the strength of an over-desire that leads into enticement. Many of these desires lead us into a fantasy world looking for some form of relationship. In the fantasy world we are “admired and respected” by beautiful models. We may be looking for a form of refuge from the stresses of life where nothing is asked of you. We may wish to be rewarded or recognized.
Sexual Triggers, such as an attractive person of sex on the computer, start the process. Some triggers are not so obvious such as boredom or stress. This leads to enticement (the first tempting thought), which might be accompanied by an emotion such as frustration
Then there comes a state of conception when desire becomes action, which could be ritual or habitual. You convince yourself that what you are doing is “no big deal”. You are just going to see what is new on line. Then you get closer and closer to indulging yourself (“the birth of sin”).
After this, the sin grows stronger. You get depressing thoughts such as, “there is no use in resisting this”. After we give in to temptation over and over again and moral brakes become weaker and weaker.
For many men and women who deeply struggle with sexual sin, a feeling of shame clings to them like a wet blanket and often become the biggest barrier against seeking help.
Finally we end up with the wages of sin: death is the consequence of sin. Yet, death isn’t the final stop of life; you still have an immortal soul that can suffer in hell or enjoy heaven: the all-satisfying beauties of Christ can be lost forever in the bondage of lust. Or they can be enjoyed forever in the purity of heart.
Why would I chase something that lasts a moment, when God is eternity and is the truth, Why would I sneak a peak for a moment, look at a woman lustfully for a second, it doesn’t last.
WHAT TO DO?
For those who have severe problems in breaking a habit of engaging in pornography or for those who are addicted, Sexaholics Anonymous is one answer to breaking their addiction: sex with self, promiscuity, pornography, adultery, unhealthy relationships, and erotic fantasy. Like most self-help programs, Sex Addicts Anonymous involves a twelve-step program.
PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE
The deliverance ministry should not be overlooked because JESUS CHRIST himself preached and demonstrated deliverance by casting out demons and healing the sick and delivering all who were oppressed of the devil.
(In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command all evil spirits influencing you now, as you read this, to be quiet and not to give you any evil thoughts. This I command in the Name of Jesus.)
Your Christian friend who is sinless can command these spirits to go back where they came from (the abyss) to be soon replaced with the Love of our Lord.
The short form is “In the name of Our Lord Jesus, I bind and deliver the evil spirits of lust and pornography and I command them to go to the abyss.” The remaining spirits are also delivered in the same manner as listed below.
The following prayer can be done together: the person to be delivered must also pray silently during the Prayer of Deliverance: “Come, Holy Spirit, Come” or “Come, Lord Jesus, Come” silently.
The void that takes place brings a complete sense of peace, and you will now be free in Jesus. If you don’t believe this, try it and see for yourself. You will definitely know after the prayer of deliverance that a physical change has taken place.
The person delivered must now thank God for the spiritual healing every day until the total deliverance has taken place and to thank Him whenever he or she thinks about it and a minimum of once daily.
“Lord Jesus, I praise You and thank You for my healing and deliverance. Thank you Lord Jesus.”
The delivered person does not want to ever go back to the ever pervading influence of evil spirits. It is very important to connect with a Bible-oriented church. One must soak oneself in God’s love by reading the Bible: the short gospel of Luke for beginners and later the gospels of John.
This same prayer of deliverance can be used to exhort evil influences on members of your family by name in the same manner with you as the intercessor and with your prayerful Christian. They should be made aware of your prayer as a gentle mention that you have prayed for them so they can become more sensitized to God’s Love.
Print and sign and keep in your wallet.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.