Seeing Jesus is what Christianity is all about. In its purist form, it is nothing more than imitating Him whom we see. To be more specific, you must actually experience Jesus in your life.
You may say that this is abnormal and almost unbelievable. Two billion Christians would have something to say about your thought process.
So maybe you are acting out of imperfect knowledge on the subject. So start with a little research:
It is one thing to talk about Jesus and it is an entirely different thing to experience Him. That’s where you come in. There is a lot of blogs on this site about experiencing God. So be smart and do your research. Don’t go through life thinking that you have all the answers. Incidentally, that is called pride, one of the capital sins, if you haven’t already identified it. You simply only have partial knowledge if that.
Maybe there is a psychological influence, but that doesn’t explain why Christianity provides a totally new source of power for living. When one puts one’s trust in Christ, one’s life begins to change.
You will read about testimonies that illustrate world changing personal experiences. You have to ask yourself how many other people have had the same experiences. Generally Christians have the same essential experience, say similar things, and feel the same way. The underlining reason is that these Christians have been saved by the same God.
The strongest rational for Christians to believe Christianity is on the basis of their experience (even though there are many people who have not had experiences of the Christian God). You only have to hear testimonies from real people who experienced God directing or speaking to them during their lifetime.
UNIQUE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST
Some of us have a lot of questions: Does God answer prayers? Does He heal us interiorly? Is He unconditionally good and loving? Does He inspire and guide us?
God reveals Himself to all individuals, peoples, and cultures interiorly, and this interior revelation becomes exteriorly manifest in religious communities, myths, rituals, and doctrines.
The unique revelation of Jesus Christ is the best candidate we have for the ultimate and personal self-revelation of God. It can be proved by historical investigation of Jesus’ extensive ministry of exorcisms, healing, and raising of the dead.
Unlike any Old Testament prophet, Jesus performs miracles by His command and authority alone, implying that divine power is intrinsic to Him. Jesus also imparted a spirit of divine power to the apostolic Church, enabling His followers to perform healing, exorcisms, and miracles in His name—a spirit of divine power that had not been similarly manifest in the world prior to Jesus.
FINDING TRUE HAPPINESS: Satisfying Our Restless Hearts: Spitzer, Robert J.
Former Criminal: discovers when you come to the end of your journey and there seems no way out, turn to Jesus, for it is Him that you must find.
Coach Dallas Cowboys: I discovered the truth at the age of 33. The most disappointing fact in my life is that I waited so long before discovering the fellowship of Jesus Christ. How much more wonderful my life would have been.
Billionairess: When asked if I were a Christian, I would always say yes, without realizing the vast difference between religion and a relationship with Jesus Christ. Because you go into a garage doesn’t make you a car. My going to a Christian Church didn’t make me a Christian.
Author: My study of many of the religions of the world left me exhausted. I knew I didn’t have enough desire to know righteousness required to reach God. Then I discovered Jesus.
Businessman: One’s relationship to God and to Jesus Christ is strictly a personal relationship. One cannot remain neutral about Him.
Medical Doctor: My life changed when I said,”Anything You want me to do, Lord, I will do.” Tears of joy ran down my cheek as the tremendous load of sin was lifted. God gave me the assurance that I was a new creature in Christ Jesus. I have not been tempted since to take another drink of alcohol. My problem was not alcoholism, but that I did not know Jesus Christ.
Farmer: I needed to be cleansed by the power of God. This could only come as I trusted in Jesus Christ. Of course, I have been plagued by the disease of sin since then. What man isn’t? Christ, by forgiving me every time arrests the disease of sin.
Psychologist: The most important proof to me of Christianity is the amazing change that has come into my own life. Peace and confidence in God have taken the place of anxiety and worry.
Prisoner: Someone advised that if I didn’t believe in God, then try a little experiment. Before you go to sleep tonight, ask Him to awaken you and any time; then ask Him to forgive you your sins. I said to wake me up at 2:45 am if You are real. It worked: I now believe in His Son, Jesus ever since.
Missionaries in Brazil: They were attacked by Chavante natives. Arrows that could kill a parakeet at 20 paces somehow failed to find their target when the Chavantes fired point-blank at the missionaries.
Student in Ontario, Canada: I attended a Christian conference and I observed that the happiness of the students there and their love for each other. Most of the people I knew were trying to be happy but were not succeeding.
Jean Paul Morrow, who would spell cat as”Kat” but who received 98% on an important plumbing licensing multiple-choice test. He distinctly heard the correct answer from an inner Voice. During his lifetime, there was a similar Voice warning him:”Do not let him drive” before a serious car accident in which he was involved. Again, “take the back road home” which added 3 minutes to his trip, but allowed him to avoid a serious multiple car accident.
We are talking about a personal relationship with the risen Christ. Christianity must provide us with the material of a great philosophy and theology. It must also have relevancy to human experience.
Jesus has such a wide and profound effect on humanity. Jesus is central and the most important event in human history. Through Him, millions of individuals have been transformed:
- In political order: God show the way of peace.
- In healing physical ills: God supports disciples of healing with gifts of healing.
- In relations between races and nations: God advocates love of neighbor and enemies.
- In the achievement of human intellect: God provides wisdom and understanding.
- In the inward transformation of inner human lives: God creates a new person in Jesus Christ.
APPEALING TO DIFFERENT MINDS
- For the social minded Christianity contains the high-road to all successful and just social relations.
- For the aesthetic mind, it gives and absolutely satisfying conception of harmony and beauty.
- For the political and economic mind, it gives a meaning to production and power and a guide to conduct.
- For the theoretical mind, it can challenge science to dig deeper and deeper. In fact, you may never be satisfied but will be impelled to extend this experience all your life long.
GOD WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU
I Give all My Friends My Peace and Joy.
“I love you.
Love is the greatest good that you can receive. I am love and I love you and all My brothers and sisters. My heart is on fire for each one of you. Have I not shown you the depth of My heart when I suffered and died for each one of you on the Cross? I want you all close to Me. I asked Peter three times, ‘Do you love Me?’
Today I put the question to each of you,
- Do you truly love Me?
- Are you ready to endure even suffering for love of Me?
- Are you willing to admit publicly that you love Me even if people make fun of you?
I admitted that I was your Savior even before the ones who condemned Me. I am saving you but you have to acknowledge Me before the people and show that you truly love Me. Let yourself be counted as My friend.
Visit Me often and come and converse with Me. I call you today and everyday to make acts of faith, hope and love. I give all My friends My peace and joy, gifts which I alone can give you.
Seek, My brother and sister, union with Me and let Me guide your steps. I will never abandon you for I am with you always to the end of the age. We were made for each other.
It is My love for you that compelled Me to be born like one of you and to begin My Church upon the Apostles. It is My love for you that sent Me to the cross to die for you. I died to wipe away your sins and to restore the bond of friendship between you and the Father.
Come and believe with all your heart that I am your Savior and Lord. Give yourself completely to Me and come follow Me and you will inherit eternal life.
I love you.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.