CAN SAINTS IN HEAVEN HEAR OUR PRAYERS?
“In heaven the elders and angels offer up the prayers of the saints [on earth] as incense before the throne of God” Revelation 5:8; 8:3-4
This implies that the angels and elders (holy Christians now in heaven) hear the prayers of every Christian on earth, and join their prayer now with ours: they can hear our prayers.
We can indeed ask the angels and saints for their prayers. They can hear us and respond to us by praying for us. This is not idolatry. Idolatry would only occur if one believed that a saint or angel would give you something that our Lord would not.
God provides everything we need for us to be transformed into the image of Christ in this life.
If we die in the state of grace but before we have been fully conformed to the image of Christ, purgatory will complete that process for us. The process of purgatory has been compared to the refiners touch. The souls of our loved ones must be saved by prayer from torments .
LOST IN PURGATORY: the Immortal Soul
“Then in anger his master handed him over to the torturers until he should pay back the whole debt. So will my heavenly Father do to you, unless each of you forgives his brother from his heart.” Matthew 18: 34,35
Doesn’t that sound like a form of purgatory to you: “until he should pay back the whole debt.”?
Message from a soul in Purgatory to a mystic: “I know when you pray for me, and it is the same with all of the other souls here in Purgatory. Very few of us here get any prayers; the majority of us are totally abandoned, with no thought or prayers offered for us from those on earth … Continue to pray; I will repay you later on. When I am released you will see that I will do far more for you than you have ever done for me.”
YOUR LOVED ONES
As we get older, the majority of those we love best are dead. What sort of intercourse with God could we have, if what we love best were not important to Him? C.S. Lewis
So where does that leave your loved one? You probably never even considered the possibility of purgatory: no thought, no prayers, no hope. You may even have been taught that there is no purgatory, because it has not been mentioned specifically by name in the Bible.
YOUR LOVED ONES ARE TOTALLY HELPLESS.
But your loved ones could be in purgatory and they can no longer do anything for themselves; they are totally helpless. If the living does not pray for them; they are totally abandoned. Therefore, it is very important to realize the immense power and the incredible power that each one of us has in our hands to relieve your loved ones who suffer.
KNOWING HOW TO PRAY
Most people who do not pray simply do not know how to begin. Others don’t pray because they think that the problems are too small to worry God. Still others feel that they have no right to pray because of their sins that disqualify them.
The people in your life need you to be a person of thoughtfully intense and habitual prayer. Pray for those whose lives have crossed yours.
PRAYING FOR OTHERS WHO ARE LIVING NOW
When you offer to pray for someone, simply tell them that you have been praying for them and their hearts will begin to change. “I never made more progress in my spiritual life, as when I began to devote myself to praying for others.” St. Theresa of Avila
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
Prayer is of the Utmost Importance.
“Come near to me, I embrace you for I love you.
So few people pray these days. Many go for days without saying a prayer, without lifting their hearts and minds to Me. They are pre-occupied with the things of the world such as money and pleasure, but neglect the things of the spirit. They care little for their Creator or their Redeemer.
Yet, prayer is of the utmost importance for Christians. You cannot be a Christian if you do not pray. I’ve taught you this excellent prayer, contemplative prayer, which I favor so much.
Most people can pray in this way if they apply themselves. I give the grace of contemplative prayer to all who ask with faith. Do you believe Me?
I am calling you, My dear friend, to begin by spending time with Me. I will lead you up the mountain for I want a close relationship with you. I will soften your heart and empty it of pride, resentment, and hurts. You must desire this relationship with me and submit yourself completely with Me. My grace is there for you if you wish to cooperate with it.
Come and live in my heart and remember I love you. I am ready to warm your cold heart. I am waiting for you today. I bless you with My peace.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at the top of the page.