PROOF OF HEAVEN
The proof of heaven starts with thousands of people around the world who claim to have had near-death experiences (NDEs). Scientists believe that these experiences can be easily explained as mere fantasies triggered by an extremely stressed brain. That belief changed for Dr. Eban Alexander.
Dr. Alexander lay in a hospital bed in a comma because of a rare illness: a disease so lethal that only 1 in 10,000,000 survive. His brain, that relates to thought and motion, had completely shut down. His condition was so bad that doctors were ready to stop all treatment. But then he regained consciousness and opened his eyes—and was healed: it was a medical miracle! Dr. Scott Wade who attended to him at the hospital concluded that having a full recovery from this illness after being in a coma for nearly a week, is truly remarkable.
During this laps of time he learned that “the death of the body and the brain are not the end of consciousness and that human experience continues after the grave. More important, it continues under the gaze of a God, who loves and cares about each one of us and it is about… where all the beings are ultimately going.” He claimed that the this place was real. “Real in a way that makes the life we are living here and now completely dreamlike by comparison”.
He saw his experience as a duty or a calling to tell people what he saw beyond the body and beyond this earth. He wrote a best-selling book: The New York Times book Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife. No matter what your personal beliefs might be, these ideas will change your life. You are learning about a new world for you: a vast and incalculably positive journey.
You are learning that there is a God in heaven
He controls everything and has a plan for you. He will give you eternal life in heaven if you live a life of humility, piety, dignity and inner poverty. All you have to do is follow 10 Rules (Commandments). And you don’t have to change any dates of your religious holidays! Wouldn’t Thomas Edison be surprised; he once said the he had “never seen the slightest scientific proof of religious theories of heaven and hell.”
While his body lay in coma, Dr. Alexander journeyed beyond this world and encountered an angelic being who guided him into the deepest realms of super-physical existence. There he met, and spoke with, the Divine source of the universe itself. Dr. Alexander’s story is not a fantasy. Today he believes that true health can be achieved only when we realize that God and the soul are real and that death is not the end of personal existence but only a transition.
His heavenly experience was like a fetus floating in a womb. The “mother” of this fetus was God, the Creator, the Source who is responsible for making the universe and all in it. He had God as his companion, who was so close that there seemed to be no distance between them. He felt like he was being born into a larger world, and that the universe itself was like a giant beautiful cosmic womb. He learned that there was more than one universe, but that love was the center of them all.
There were millions of butterflies all around.
Someone was next to him, a beautiful girl who rode along together on wings like a butterfly: her message was three-fold: “You are loved and cherished , dearly forever”. “You have nothing to fear”. “There is nothing you can do wrong”. This love that he experienced was unconditional: it became his most important discovery.
He leaned that he was able to instantly and effortlessly understand concepts that would have taken him years to fully grasp on his earthly life. Thoughts entered him directly. Knowledge was stored without memorization, instantly and for good. He learned that the physical side of the universe was a mere speck of dust compared to the invisible and spiritual part.
In the worlds above this one, one could access any time or place in the world: time simply doesn’t behave as it does here. It’s not “one-thing-after-another” in those worlds. A moment can seem like a lifetime.
While in this ultra real, but dreamlike heaven, he had no earthly memories whatsoever, and the only pain and heartache he felt was when he had to return to earth, where he had begun. On the day that the doors of Heaven were closed to him, he felt a sense of sadness unlike any that he had ever known.
He learned that God brings us into existence in order to allow us to participate in the glory of God. Our role on earth is closely watched by the beings in the world above, who we give the name angels. There is a true spiritual self that all of us are destined someday to recover. But until that day comes, we should try to get in touch with the miraculous aspect of ourselves — a being that God truly intends us to be.
How do we get closer to this genuine spiritual self? By manifesting love and compassion. Why? Because they make up the very fabric of the spiritual realm, heaven. In order to enter this beautiful realm, we must become like that realm, which is ruled by love, while plodding on earth.
One of the biggest mistakes people make is assuming God as impersonal. Actually, God understands and sympathizes (His Mercy) with our human situation more profoundly more than we can imagine.
Of course, there is evil in our world. Evil was necessary because without it free will was impossible, and without free will there would be no growth– no chance to become what God expects us to be. Love in our world is still overwhelmingly dominant and it will ultimately be triumphant.
Dr. Alexander realized that there were many beings surrounding him, kneeling in arcs that spread into the distance, who were praying for him. He recognized the faces of six of his friends and relatives. These prayers gave him energy. He was on his way back, but he was not alone and he knew that he would never feel alone again. When he fully recovered, he truly and completely felt “well” for the first time in his entire life. He under stood for the first time who he really was, and what kind of world he inhabited.
One of the first recorded Near Death Experience (NDE) in 1975 was based on a book, Life after Life, which ran as a Reader’s Digest book section for two issues in a row because of its popularity. A man named George Ritchie “died” as a result of a cardiac arrest and experienced being out of his body for nine minutes. He traveled down a tunnel, visited heavenly and hellish regions, met a being of light that he identified as Jesus, and experienced feelings of peace and well-being that were so intense he had difficulty putting them into words.
Science and technology have left many of us relatively bereft in the realm of meaning and joy, and of knowing how our lives fit into the grand scheme of existence for all eternity. Some scientists have difficulty answering through conventional scientific means, and imply simply that heaven does not exist.
There is no room in this heavenly reality in the medically trained scientific world view. Skeptical people simply think that they”know” that this is all impossible. Contemporary science is based on the claim that all reality is material or physical. Yet, the biggest problem of all for materialism is the existence of consciousness: that minds are not confined to brains. We are now left only one conclusion: that we are conscious in spite of our brains – that, in fact, consciousness is at the root of all existence.
This phenomena is real.
We must try to understand its nature if we want to comprehend the reality of our own existence. There is an immense chasm between our human knowledge and the awe-inspiring realm of God. Heaven is our true home and thinking that the physical world is all that matters is like shutting oneself up in a small closet and imagining that there is nothing else out beyond it.
You are more than your physical body! At the end of the day, we each have to go deep into our own consciousness, through prayer and meditation to access these truths. Communicating with God is the most extraordinary experience imaginable, yet at the same time it’s the most natural one of all, because God is present in us at all times: personal and everyone in the universe is loved by Him without condition. Without this love, we will always feel lost on earth.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I am clean living!” They whisper “I was lost, but now I’m found and forgiven.”
- Christians don’t speak of this with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they are trying to be strong because they are really weak and need strength.
- Christians don’t brag of success, but they admit that they are failing and they need God to clean up the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect. Their flaws are far too visible but God believes they are worth it.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain and they have their share of headaches but they call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than thou. They are also simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will have begun. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counselling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to this Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading the Gospel according to John: It is all about love and you will love it. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. Soaking yourself in the love of God defends you from attacks of the enemy
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
AFRICA RENEWED supported by:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com