POWER OF PRAYER
“My Lord, I love you: say it many times. God loves to hear it. Say it a thousand times a day and every morning when you rest in the Lord. How wonderful it is for God to hear you call Him, ‘Father’.”
Vassula, since you know now how much you depend on Me your God. Will you be praying more? I love your simple words, say to Me,
I love You Lord,
I breathe for You, I smile for You,
I hope in You, I believe in You,
You are my joy, my bounce, my peace. ” March 8, 1988
Vassula writes down the messages which she receives in a stately handwriting, quite distinct from her own. She hears, interiorly, a voice first, then , when she has to write down what she has heard, her writing changes. TLIG.org
The Unceasing Prayer: “Tell Me, ‘I love you Jesus, you are my joy, my breathe, my rest, my sight, my smile,’ daughter, were you given time to think and meditate you would please Me furthermore; you will from now on seek Me in silence, love Me in absolute silence, pray in silence, enter My Spiritual World in silence” May 31, 1987
Help me Father and lead me to Your pastures of repose, Where everlasting pure love flows Be My Light to show me the Way; With You, by Your side will I walk With You illuminating me, will I talk. Father, Beloved, remain within me to have Peace, To feel Your Love. I will follow you in Your footprint, With You I will remain; Enlighten me, love me, Be with me here and forever after. Amen September 27, 1986
My Father, lead me wherever Your will wishes me to go. Allow me to live in Your Light and warm my heart, That it may glow, Giving warmth on those who approach me. Blessed be Your Name, For giving me all these Graces, In spite of my nothingness. Blessed be Your Name, For the Good You have done to me, And the Mercy You have shown me, Lifting me near Your Heart. Amen. May 1, 1987
“Understand how I work, but feel Me, let Me hear you talk to Me, remember Me; never will I let anything come before Me; I am First; polishing your soul will make it shine like gold … but have Me in mind always.” July 18, 1987
God would want you to concentrate more on Him. Conversing with God is Prayer. One can make this more of a reality by speaking in terms of “we” and “us“, to show that one is united to God daily: “we are one.” When you have a coffee, you have coffee for two. It is always “we” or “us” who are having coffee.
“Remember My Presence; do you know how much I desire this meditation upon My Presence? My Presence is also a very important Mystery that most of you seem to forget; meditate on My Presence; children, whom I love with an everlasting love, please Me by remembering My actual Presence; train yourselves by using these words, we, us, you and I, I and you, us; include Me in your activities, in your discussions and in your thoughts; respect My Presence, never forgetting that I am the Holy One; by remembering Me, you will sin less knowing and remembering that I Am with you.” October 24, 1988
“Many of you pray; but your prayers do not reach Me; learn how to pray, let Me feel you; many prayers are spilled on earth, never reaching Me; You mean lip-service, Lord? “Yes, I mean lip service.” February 19, 1988
Here are the prayers Jesus recommends us to pray daily:
Novena of Confidence to the Sacred Heart
O Lord, Jesus Christ
To Your Most Sacred Heart,
I confide this intention…
(Here mention your request)
Only look upon me
Then do what Your Heart inspires…
Let Your Sacred Heart decide…
I count on It… I trust in It…
I throw myself on Its Mercy…
Lord Jesus! You will not fail me,
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in Thee.
Sacred Heart of Jesus,
I believe in Thy love for me.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, Thy Kingdom Come.
O Sacred Heart of Jesus,
I have asked for many favors,
but I earnestly implore this one.
Take it, place it in Thy Sacred Heart.
When the Eternal Father sees it covered with Thy Precious Blood,
He will not refuse it.
It will no longer be my prayer but Thine, O Jesus.
O Sacred Heart of Jesus,
I place my trust in Thee,
Let me never be confounded. Amen.
Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in the day of battle,
be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
cast into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits,
who prowl through the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
The Memorare of St. Bernard
O Most Gracious Virgin Mary
that never was it known
that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help and sought Thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto Thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother!
to Thee I come, before Thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate!
dislike not my petitions,
But in Thy Mercy,
hear and answer me. Amen.” May 4, 1988
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
I will Renew you Completely.
“I love you, My friend, who believe with great conviction that I am your Savior and Lord.
You have a thirst for My words, My teachings, and you spend time reading religious and holy books. If you love Me, you will come to know Me and listen to My words especially My words in the Gospels.
When you pray, pray from your heart, I need prayers that come from your heart and not from your lips; do not pray quickly, recollect yourselves and pray slower, looking at Me: I am Present, let your prayers reach Me;
Learn to be in constant prayer, by this I do not mean to have you on your knees endless hours, no, but just in remembering My Presence, you will be in constant prayer; your minds will be lifted towards Me; all that you say, or do, or think will be for Me.
I want you all to renew your love for Me. I make all things new. If you allow Me, I will renew your heart and strengthen your faith.
I wish to renew your minds by removing all that is not of Me. May you be filled with thoughts of lasting value especially about spiritual realities and not just about material things and pleasure.
I predicted My Passion and Death many times while I was on earth. I knew this because of what the Father told Me in prayer. It is very important for you all to pray especially to have this heart to heart prayer with Me.
You have to open your interior faculties in order to be close to Me. Your interior eyes have to be opened so I can show you spiritual realities. Your ears of the heart have to be opened to hear My little voice in your heart. I will speak to your heart if you listen to Me.
Spend time with Me in prayer and I will renew you completely in mind, heart and spirit. Ask and you shall receive. I embrace you all.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak another language. Ask them to use the translation link:
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at the top of the page.