Our Near Death Experiences showed us thatGod has prepared a future for you filled with more exhilaration and excitement, most breathtaking beauty, more love and depth with friends and family than you have ever experienced on earth. “Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away …He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” Revelation 21:1, 4
How did hundreds of people — doctors, airline pilots, bank presidents , tenured professors– who didn’t need to make up wild stories to make money (and would lose professional credibility doing so), come to describe an amazing similar place.
The prophets like Isaiah were told by God that the new Heaven and new earth will have similarities to the beauty of the present earth, but restored and improved:
“See, I will create
new heavens and a new earth.
The former things will not be remembered,
nor will they come to mind.
But be glad and rejoice forever
in what I will create,
for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight
and its people a joy.
They will build houses and dwell in them;
they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
Before they call I will answer;
while they are still speaking I will hear.
The wolf and the lamb will feed together,
and the lion will eat straw like the ox,
and dust will be the serpent’s food.
They will neither harm nor destroy
on all my holy mountain,”
says the Lord.:” Isaiah 65:17,18;24,25
God tells Isaiah His Holy City will be a place of beauty and joy, with plants and trees, vineyards and fruit, mountains and valleys, where all the creatures finally will live in harmony — as we intuitively know it should be.
A FEELING OF OVERWHELMING LOVE
In 69% of the cases, NDErs felt that they were in the presence of an overwhelming love in the company of family and friends or other mystical bodies. “The kind of love I experienced cannot be expressed in words” in an unworldly realm. It is beyond our finite, earthly language.
The ability to communicate with the people or entities through a kind of mental telepathy was reported by 65% of the experiences.
Meeting a figure that appeared to be God or some divine being was reported by 56% of experiences. Interestingly, 75% of people who consider themselves atheists reported these divine figures.
A tremendous joy of being in this place: free of their bodies and earthly troubles, and in the presence of loving beings. This incredible peace was experienced by 76%. It was a heightened sense of being more alert than normal: no more pain and doubts.
Many times (56%) they were in the presence of unlimited knowledge, and sometimes even received some or all of this knowledge, as if the wisdom and secrets of the universe were shared with them (which were lost on returning to earth). Heavenly travel was at the speed of thought.
They traveled through or were made aware of different levels or realms. Some were even shown – even experienced – what they thought was Hell, a place a great anguish.
TOLD NOT READY
Just less than half (46%) of NDE they say that their time in the afterlife came to a kind of barrier where a decision had to be made: to stay in the afterlife or return to life on Earth. They are reluctant to return, even if they are told they have a mission to complete. Is it any wonder why they would not want to return to earth.
SHOWN THE FUTURE
In 44% of the cases, people were given the knowledge of future events. They could be future world events, or they could be events specific to the life of the person.
The “tunnel of light” has become almost a trademark of the near-death experience for 65% of people. Others feelings include feeling out of the body, rushing toward a mystical brilliant light, moving rapidly through a passageway or up a staircase.
A DEBATE WITHOUT RESOLUTION
Most people who experience the NDE cannot be convinced that what they went through was not real, and it is proof for them that there is life after death.
The review of one’s life was common in 62% of the cases. Some felt like they were witness to every event and detail of their lives. In some cases, a small kindness turned out to be significant.
“For there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.” Matthew 10:26
In this life review, the person can see what s/he did in life that really matters to God. Ultimately, what matters to God is how we treat others. Do we love unconditionally the way God loves us? Are we living a life for ourselves, fulfilling our desires but maybe not what God wants for us, OR are we living a life that allows God’s will to be done. That is, are we living a life for His purpose or ours?
Paul was reflecting on his own Near Death Experience:
Awaiting the New Body
“1For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.
8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9 So we make it our goal to please Him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it 2 Corinthians 5:1-4; 8-9
The message is clear: Live now for what really matters!
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I am clean living!” They whisper “I was lost, but now I’m found and forgiven.”
- Christians don’t speak of this with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they are trying to be strong because they are really weak and need strength.
- Christians don’t brag of success, but they admit that they are failing and they need God to clean up the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect. Their flaws are far too visible but God believes they are worth it.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain and they have their share of headaches but they call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than thou. They are also simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will have begun. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to this Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading the Gospel according to Luke and then John: It is all about love and you will love it. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. Soaking yourself in the love of God defends you from attacks of the enemy.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com