Why do so many denominations downplay spiritual gifts, including the miraculous gifts? Is it because we’ve seen them abused? Or is it a matter of control, not wanting to fully surrender and allow the Spirit to lead and move in the church as He sees fit?
Some Southern Baptists typically don’t believe in present day healing: as the church matured, there had been a noticeable decline in divine healing. They believe that instant miraculous healing is very rare these days. Healing was occasional in the Old Testament, overwhelming in the Gospels, frequent in the Acts but negligible in the remainder of the New Testament (Perhaps healing were so common by that time; there was never a good reason to comment on them).
They think that faith healers are possibly sincere, but they are woefully mistaken. They lean more on praying for the sick, doctors and successful treatments, while placing more importance on seeking spiritual health.
Are they saying that James 5: 13-15 ought to be cut out of our Bibles because they are no longer applicable in the 21st century? “Are any of you suffering hardships? You should pray. Are any of you happy? You should sing praises. Are any of you sick? You should call for the elders of the church to come and pray over you, anointing you with oil in the name of the Lord. Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well. And if you have committed any sins, you will be forgiven.”
Mendoza Christian Mission
On July 30, 2015 Jesus broke a record with this writer today: 31 healing. The first three healing were with Pastor Beto who was giving me a rough time with “too much healing”. I was not assigned a translator for that reason, but two translators that were not part of the mission came forward.
One of the Southern Baptist Churches organized this mission in Argentina and the organizer made it clear to me that there was to be no healing, because it was not on the agenda and it would lead to confusion. The Baptists would not listen to my argument that they were limiting God. This type of fundamentalism results in mysticism being repressed and denied. It usually leads to scapegoating – the hatred of others.
To hear the call to be other Christs, we must be awakened. The Holy Spirit is the Awakener. The awakening is essential because so many of us are asleep and as good as dead.
Being a member of a church won’t make you a Christian any more that being a member of a country club will make you a Christian .
The Holy Spirit educes power and responsibility for those who dare to allow the mystic to be born in them.
“Go out and bear fruit, fruit that will last.” John 15, 8, 16
“Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.” John 14:12
“I live now not with my own life but with the life of Christ who lives in me.” Galatians 2:20
THE HOLY SPIRIT
God gave Paul great gifts and through these gifts the people began to believe in God and to enter His Church. The Holy Spirit worked wonderfully with Paul as recorded in the Acts of the Apostles.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be My witnesses” Acts 1:8
- The Holy Spirit reveals nothing new, but the same instructions given to the apostles.
- The Holy Spirit is the Heart of God’s Body, which is the Church.
- The Holy Spirit gives freely and distributes its gifts and its graces, so that the Church gains benefit.
- The Holy Spirit Fire which enlivens you and purifies you to proclaim without fear God’s Word, to become witnesses of the Most High and teaching others to look only for Heavenly things.
GOD WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
The New Awakening to Begin
“I love you. A new era is upon the world.
The light is coming to drive the darkness of war, hatred, violence, greed and perversion.
A second Pentecost is beginning. We have thrown fire upon the earth and how we wish that it spread throughout the world.
We want that all the people become kindle for this fire. You will also feel the wind as the sign of the Spirit’s presence.
He comes to renew the world. He will turn the hearts of all to Me, their Father.
The new Pentecost will show itself by great signs of healing and reconciliation.
We are making all things new. Open your heart to the Spirit and be filled. The new day has dawned.
Jesus wants to encounter every person in order to bring them all to believe and to live in union with Him.
The new awakening will begin when the hearts of many will be turned away from sin and come into the presence of their Savior.
Satan will be tied and restricted. I cannot allow the destruction of My people by the evil one.
My child, I have heard your plea, your cry for help.
Return to Me, My people, with repentance in your heart and be ready to meet your Savior. I love you all.
I have given you life and I take care of you every day. I want you near to Me, My son and daughter.
Jesus, My Son, died out of love for you. He wants the salvation of each one of you, so, open your heart to Him. I bless you all.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
These series of ten FREE biblical quotes are called:
HEALING AND THE HOLY SPIRIT: GOD’S LOVE LETTERS
HEALING AND THE HOLY SPIRIT God’s Love letters can be printed and folded in a tent shape. Cut them out and place each in rotation where you do your personal grooming or have your breakfast. They are ideal tool to help you memorized them.
- To strengthen your fellowship with God.
- To show you the goodness of God.
- To build healthy, positive thoughts.
- To provide curative comfort.
You may wish to print a FREE Series of Ten God’s Love letters:
You may wish to send a FREE series of God’s Love letters to someone.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.