THE MENTAL HEALTH SOLUTION
Psychology is slow recognizing how the spirit realm functions. Most of the psychiatric world ridicules belief in demons. Mental disorders do exist and yes Satan is alive and well.
Both neurobiological and/or spiritual reasons exist for some people with mental illness. There is NO non-spiritual cure for a spiritual problem. There can be, however, a spiritual cure for a non-spiritual problem.
It’s a simple issue. God is the greatest Healer ever known, and He can heal all things, regardless of cause. Man’s healers are limited by their finite power and ability. They can heal some physical/psychological things, some of the time. It therefore stands to reason that God can heal things of both a spiritual nature AND a physical or psychological nature.
Deliverance beliefs and practices are based on the assumption that both mental and physical ills result from possession of the sufferer by demons, and are to be treated by the expulsion of those demons. Deliverance practitioners claim to treat schizophrenia, ADHD, and Reactive Attachment Disorder, and believe that these problems are related to sins either of the person in treatment or of an ancestor.
The first question that is asked: Does the person believe that an evil force is present?
This demonic influence started to affect the whole family. “My husband was having dreams of demons and my children all started having night terrors at once. One life-changing night, it was like a massive swirl of darkness filled me. Rage, mixed moods, rapid cycling, and visions of death filled me. It was unlike anything I had experienced before; it was so much worse, more intense, and I wanted to throw myself out the window to stop the torture! I had never felt such extreme states before.”
“Finally: exhausted, spent, desperate, and I don’t know why, as I had not prayed in a very long time, I screamed: “God, Jesus, Jesus, Help Me, help me PLEASE!” All the pain and symptoms disappeared instantly. The swirls of rage, anger, hatred, physical suffering, and mixed episodes were gone!”
Chronic depression is one of the most difficult problems a person can have. The person wants to within oneself. It is almost like the sickness becomes a kind of companion. The person lives in his or her own little world.
Something positive has to be done about it. One has to depend on God more. “All things are possible to him who believes.” Mark 9:23
THE GIFT OF HEALING
I believe God is still in the business of working miracles: “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in His eyes, if you pay attention to His commands and keep all His decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.” Exodus 15:26
The disciple of healing who has been given the gift of healing is only a catalyst. The real healing takes place by God, the Father through the power of the Holy Spirit in the Name of Jesus Christ. Jesus can heal mental illness of all kinds through His spiritual world that requires FAITH.
Once healed, what do we do for encores?
This reminds me of an incident that I had when I was a newspaper boy. The wind took away the first newspaper of my pile to be delivered. When I went to recover this first copy, I was shocked to see three others flying in the wind.
Yes, you can recover the first lost newspaper (mental problem), but you must be wise about dealing with the possibility of an ongoing mental problem to be solved physiologically.
“The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man is he who listens to counsel.” Proverbs 12:15
BRAIN HEALTH CAN HELP!
Your brain is the fattest organ in your body. The human brain is nearly 60 percent fat. We’ve learned in recent years that fatty acids are among the most crucial molecules that determine your brain’s integrity and ability to perform.
Fat isn’t the same as fat. That is to say, usually when we talk about fat, we are referring to adipose tissue, the large oil filled cells that our body uses to store energy (and which make up that pudge you’re trying to lose).
The good fats, or lipids, that work so beautifully in your body-and your brain-are called fatty acids. Essential fatty acids cannot be manufactured in your body so they must come from the foods you eat
The brain does not contain “fat cells”, such as the kind that shrink when energy is scarce during dieting. Yet, if your diet is loaded with bad fats, your brain can only make low-quality nerve cell membranes that don’t function well. Also, all body tissues are affected by loss of nutrients, so in this sense the brain is affected just as the whole body is affected.
Possible therapeutic uses for the ketogenic diet have being studied for various neurological disorders in addition to epilepsy: Alzheimer’s disease (AD), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), autism, brain cancer, headache, neurotrauma, pain, Parkinson’s disease (PD) and sleep disorders. The ketone bodies pass into the brain and replace glucose as an energy source.
An elevated level of ketone bodies in the blood, a state known as ketosis, leads to a reduction in the frequency of epileptic seizures. If this happens in this short term mental disorder which is easy to identify, it is surely is true of long range disorders like Parkinsonism, which is too difficult to correlate.
Researchers at Harvard University suggest that omega-3 fats (which are also available in supplements, though food sources are preferred) may disrupt the brain signals that trigger the characteristic mood swings seen with bipolar disorder. If these findings hold true in future studies, omega-3 fatty acids may have implications for successfully treating other psychiatric disorders such as depression and schizophrenia.
Certain foods containing omega-3 fatty acids are especially good for your brain. These include:
- Certain cold-water fish (salmon (highest), bluefish, herring, mackerel, rainbow trout, sardines, tuna, and whitefish)
- Fatty cuts of beef, pork, and lamb
- Olive oil and Coconut oil (organic)
- Nuts: Macadamia, Almond are best (Cashew nuts: minimum) (Adds vitamin E, for better brain functioning.
- Whole Eggs
- Butter (grass fed) Mayonnaise (organic) and some salad dressing
- Cheese (Aged, Cream)
THERE HAVE BEEN SOME STUDIES THAT SUGGEST THAT THE LIST OF SOME TRANS FATS ( those in red) HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED.
In contrast, Trans fatty acids become double-bonded, rigid, and thus tend to gum up synaptic or electrical nerve cell communication. They disrupt the production of energy in the mitochondria (the energy factories) of brain cells.
You can easily recognize the “bad” fats (saturated and processed fats), as they’re the ones that have been processed or hydrogenated and remain solid when refrigerated. They are typically found in:
- Commercial baked goods: pies, cakes, doughnuts, cookies, etc.
- Crackers, potato chips, corn chips, cheese puffs, pretzels, etc.
- Processed foods and fast foods
- Whole milk, ice cream
- Processed Cheese
THE SWEET AVERAGE AMERICAN
The big sugar eaters consume 500 calories a day from
sugar — that’s 31 teaspoons. Those who tamed their sweet
tooth the most, by contrast, were taking in about 160
calories a day from sugar — or about 10 teaspoons per
Unfortunately, most Americans have a sugar habit that is
pushing toward the danger zone.
The average American is consuming 22 teaspoons a day.
That’s about three times what’s recommended.
Finally, exercising vigorously for 30 minutes improved brain plasticity (neural growth), that leads to an improvement in memory and motor skill coordination, and increased thickness and density of white matter, the material that connects different regions of the brain, which improves memory and boosts attention span and cognitive efficiency.
You should also meditate on a regular basis (one of the best activities for overall connectivity and resting state improvement), and engage in activities that force their brains to think, concentrate, organize, analyze, remember, contemplate, learn, imagine, and relax. The harder you require your brain to work, the greater connectivity you’ll develop. And whatever you do to boost positivity, do it full throttle, with a sunny outlook, dedication, and passion.
One reason America has become a nation of many mental problems is that our consumption of essential fatty acids has declined by more than 80 percent while our consumption of trans fats has skyrocketed more than 2,500 percent!
The “keto” in a ketogenic diet comes from the fact that it makes the body produce small fuel molecules called “ketones”. This is an alternative fuel for the body, used when blood sugar (glucose) is in short supply.
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet that in medicine is used primarily to treat difficult-to-control (refractory) epilepsy in children. The diet forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates.
This classic ketogenic diet contains a 4:1 ratio by weight of fat to combined protein and carbohydrate. This is achieved by excluding high-carbohydrate foods such as starchy fruits and vegetables, bread, pasta, grains and sugar, while increasing the consumption of foods high in fat such as nuts and fish.
A variant of the classic diet known as the MCT ketogenic diet uses a form of coconut oil, which is rich in MCTs, to provide around half the calories. As less overall fat is needed in this variant of the diet, a greater proportion of carbohydrate and protein can be consumed, allowing a greater variety of food choices.
Ketones are produced if you eat very few carbs (that are quickly broken down into blood sugar) and only moderate amounts of protein (excess protein can also be converted to blood sugar).
Ketones are produced in the liver, from fat. They are then used as fuel throughout the body, including the brain. The brain is a hungry organ that consumes lots of energy every day, and it can’t run on fat directly. It can only run on glucose… or ketones.
On a ketogenic diet, your entire body switches its fuel supply to run almost entirely on fat. Insulin levels become very low, and fat burning increases dramatically. It becomes easy to access your fat stores to burn them off. This is great if you’re trying to lose weight, but there are also other less obvious benefits, such as less hunger and a steady supply of energy, keeping you alert and focused.
When the body produces ketones, it’s said to be in ketosis. The fastest way to get there is by fasting – not eating anything – but nobody can fast forever.
A keto diet, on the other hand, can be eaten indefinitely and also results in ketosis. It has many of the benefits of fasting – including weight loss – without having to fast.
What to eat on a keto diet
Here are typical foods to enjoy on a ketogenic diet. The numbers are net carbs per 100 grams.
To remain in ketosis, lower is generally better:
The most important thing for reaching ketosis is to avoid eating too many carbs. You’ll probably need to keep carb intake under 50 grams per day of net carbs, ideally below 20 grams. The fewer carbs means the more effective.
Counting carbs can be helpful at first. But if you stick to our recommended foods and recipes you can stay keto even without counting.
Detailed list of what to eat on keto
There are many things that increase your level of ketosis. Here they are, from most to least important:
- Restrict carbohydrates to 20 digestible grams per day or less – a strict low-carb diet. Fiber does not have to be restricted, it might even be beneficial.
How much is 20 grams of carbs? Use our visual guide to find out. Or simply use our keto recipes and meal plans, they are designed to keep you under 20 grams with no counting required.
Note that quite often, just restricting carbs to very low levels results in ketosis. So this may be all you need to do. But the rest of the list below will help make sure that you’re successful.
2. Restrict protein to moderate levels. On a keto diet you should eat the protein you need, but not much more. This is because excess protein is converted to glucose in the body, reducing ketosis.
If possible, stay at or below 1 gram of protein per day, per kg of body weight – about 70 grams of protein per day if you weigh 70 kilos (154 pounds).
The most common mistake that stops people from getting into ketosis is too much protein. Our keto recipes are designed with the right amount of protein.
3. Eat enough fat to feel satisfied. This is the big difference between a keto diet and starvation is that also results in ketosis. A keto diet is sustainable, whereas starvation is not. When starving you’re likely to feel tired and hungry and give up, but a keto diet is sustainable and can make you feel great. So eat enough to feel satisfied, and if you’re hungry all the time, you should probably add more fat to your meals (like more olive oil, etc.). Our keto recipes have the needed fat included.
4. Avoid snacking when not hungry. Eating more often than you need, just eating for fun and because there’s food around, reduces ketosis and slows down weight loss. Though using keto snacks will minimize the damage, and is fine when you’re hungry.
5. If necessary, add intermittent fasting. For example, skip breakfast and only eat during 8 hours of the day, fasting for 16 hours (i.e. 16:8 fasting) . This is very effective at boosting ketone levels, as well as accelerating weight loss and type 2 diabetes reversal. It’s also usually easy to do on keto.
6. Drink enough water Keep a small bottle of water in each part of your living area, so that it is more conducive to drinking enough during the day.
7. Add exercise – adding any kind of physical activity while on low carb can increase ketone levels moderately. It can also help speed up weight loss and diabetes type 2 reversal slightly. Exercise is not necessary to get into ketosis, but it may be helpful.
8. Sleep enough – for most people at least seven hours per night on average – and keep stress under control. Sleep deprivation and stress hormones raise blood sugar levels, slowing ketosis and weight loss a bit. Plus they make much it harder to stick to your chosen diet, and resist temptations. So while handling sleep and stress will not get you into ketosis on it’s own, it’s still worth thinking about.
TRY TO AVOID
Here’s what you should avoid on keto – foods containing a lot of sugar and starch. This includes starchy foods like some fruit, bread, pasta, rice and potatoes. These foods are very high in carbs.
The numbers are grams of net carbs per 100 grams, unless otherwise noted
This means that on keto you’ll basically need to avoid sugary foods completely, as well as starchy foods like bread, pasta, rice and potatoes. Just follow our keto diet advice.
Furthermore, the food should primarily be high in fat, and only moderately high in protein (as excess protein can be converted to blood sugar in the body). A rough guideline is about 5% energy from carbohydrates (the fewer carbs, the more effective), 15-25% from protein, and around 75% from fat.
FAITH IS THE FINAL INGREDIENT.
After receiving a prayer of healing, you must pray:” Lord Jesus, I love You; I believe in You; I trust You: I thank You and praise You for Your healing. Thank you, Lord.” This prayer must be said anytime you are thinking of it (a minimum of once a day) and until all the healing has taken place.
The short breath prayer is: Lord Jesus, I praise You and thank You for Your healing.
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
Peace, the Great Gift from My Heart
“I love you.
I give you My peace. All of you who are My friends, I fill you with peace, the great gift from My heart. Many people these days experience the scourge of war and division. These come from the evil one who is the author of suffering and death. I bring peace to your heart, to your families, to your communities and your nations. Will you continue to have peace if you live apart from Me and follow the ways of the world?
My people how can I protect you if you live in sin, if you ignore Me your Savior? Many are walking a dangerous road. I am calling you all to return to Me.
Acknowledge Me as your Savior and begin a strong relationship with Me. Enter My Kingdom and be an active member of it. Belong to My Church and be reconciled with your Father. Reform your life by doing good and avoiding evil.
My dear friend, work and pray for the conversion of the world so that the hearts of the people may turn to Me.
Darkness is invading the world because of unbelief and sin. Pray that My light may penetrate the darkness and peace may return. I bless you all.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
Of course, there are those who say “I believe in Jesus Christ”, but they don’t affect the way they live. The answer is not that we now have to add hard work to our faith; rather, we haven’t truly understood or believed in Jesus at all.
Some people say that Jesus is just a crutch. They obviously have never had an encounter with Jesus.
Today’s people who live through near death experiences are talking about the same thing Jesus was talking about two thousand years ago.
Near Death Experience
The proof of heaven starts with thousands of people around the world who claim to have had near-death experiences. (NDEs).
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.