GODDESS OF SEX
America worships the goddess of sex, which is behind the pornography that pervades almost every aspect of modern life.
Modern America is one of the most idolatrous countries the world has ever seen. This is reflected by the sheer volume of pornography available even to the very young.
Television might be labeled an idol. It is like an altar, which we spread offerings to the great god of Self. It panders to our lust for comfort and entertainment. It encourages us to focus on ourselves.
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU
Return to the Virtue of Purity.
“I love you.
What has happened to the virtue of purity? I stressed this virtue when I was on earth and St. Paul in his letters wrote much about it. This virtue is the answer to all promiscuity, sexual license and living together without Christian marriage.
Impurity is the cause of much grief and suffering today. So many sicknesses are transmitted because of sexual license, many children grow up without both parents and relationships are so easily terminated.
You must avoid the trap that the evil one and his followers have set up to catch you. They want you to look for pleasure in the world. They are pushing drugs, alcohol, sexual pleasure, pornography and sexual films. They hope by these you will forget about Me and you will not worry about sin.
Do not look upon things that will make you fall into sin such as pornography, sexual shows, or all kinds of prohibited lovemaking.
Without the virtue of purity, prayer is difficult if not impossible. The problem begins already among the youth who are not disciplined but follow only their instincts. Contraceptives have encouraged such a life-style that leads only to broken hearts and loneliness.
My dear friend, I urge you to come close to Me and return to the virtue of purity and you will have health in body and soul. Control with My grace your sexual appetites. I love a chaste person who imitates Me for I was chaste all My life.
How can you have a close relationship with Me if you are not pure? Remember that all sexual activity outside of marriage is sinful. Keep yourself chaste until I unite you in marriage. I love you.”
There is good reason why in some traditions lust with its brother, pornography, is known as the most deadly of the seven deadly sins. It is a sin because it defiles the highest and holiest relationship God gives us in mortality—the love that a man and a woman have for each other and the desire that couple has to bring children into a family intended to be forever. The diabolical one, the father of lies and lust, who will do anything he can to counterfeit true love, to profane and desecrate true love. Deliverance may be required.
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
Deliverance is defined as “a rescue from bondage or danger.” Deliverance is often sought from evil spirits or the spirit of lust, jealousy, etc. We are told to “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Peter 5:8,9
All aspects of deliverance are available only through the person and work of Jesus Christ:” When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, ‘Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!’” Luke 10:17
DO YOU NEED DELIVERANCE?
To determine if you are in need of deliverance, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you continually argumentative or contrary–usually on the verge of anger?
- Are you violating, neglecting or causing pain in a relationship?
- Are you practicing sin and can’t seem to stop?
- Do you see a pattern of issues in your family, whether disease, poverty, anger, divorce, sexual perversion or other issues?
- You are sick all the time and the doctors find nothing wrong. You could be dealing with a spirit of infirmity?
- Are you having “spiritual” encounters, including recurring dreams/nightmares that you leave you fearful?
- Do you sometimes sense that the problem isn’t you, but rather something in you?
- Are you attracted to the occult. , e.g. Ouija Boards, Seance, Fortune Telling, Horoscopes, Hypnosis etc, or Witchcraft?
- Have you experienced traumatic events that have impacted your life negatively?
- Do you keep hitting the same wall.
- True love endures. But lust changes as quickly as it can turn a pornographic page or glance at yet another potential object for gratification
- True love–we shout it from the housetops. But lust is characterized by shame and stealth and is almost pathologically clandestine
- Love makes us instinctively reach out to God and other people. Lust, on the other hand, is anything but godly and celebrates self-indulgence. Love comes with open hands and open heart; lust comes with only an open appetite.
Lust and its Brother Pornography
Here are some personal actions can be to guard against temptation:
- Start by separating yourself from people, materials, and circumstances that will harm you. And when fleeing the scene of temptation, do not leave a forwarding address. “Flee also youthful lusts.” II Timothy 2:22 Youth is the time we feel desires the strongest, but have the least experience in keeping them under control.
- Along with filters on computers, remember that the only real control in life is self-control. If a TV show is indecent, turn it off. If a movie is crude, walk out. If an improper relationship is developing, sever it. Bad companions will corrupt good morals. “Do not be deceived: Evil company corrupts good habits.” I Corinthians 15:33
- Many of these influences, at least initially, may not technically be evil, but they can blunt our judgment, dull our spirituality, and lead to something that could be evil.
- Like thieves in the night, unwelcome thoughts can and do seek entrance to our minds. But we don’t have to throw open the door. More than one man has been saved from sin by remembering the face of his mother, his wife, or his child waiting somewhere for him at home.
- Cultivate and be where the Spirit of the Lord is. Make sure that includes your own home or apartment, dictating the kind of art, music, and literature you keep there.
- Most people in trouble end up crying, “What was I thinking?” Well, whatever they were thinking, they weren’t thinking of Christ. Yet, as members of His Church, we pledge every Sunday of our lives to take upon ourselves His name and promise to “always remember Him.”
- Surely it would guide our actions in a dramatic way if we remembered that every time we transgress, we hurt not only those we love, but we also hurt Him, who so dearly loves us.
If we stop chopping at the branches of this problem and strike more directly at the root of the tree, not surprisingly we find lust lurking furtively there.
Acknowledge that people bound by the chains of true addictions often need more help than self-help. If we want it dearly and deeply enough, that enemy can and will be rebuked by the redeeming power of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Doorways of Satan’s Legal Entry and Demonic Attacks
Scientific methods of investigation of human spiritual problems are not wrong, but just incomplete. Both God and the devil do not submit to these methods of investigation.
Some counselors claim that only 15% of Christians are completely free of Satan’s bondage. Of the remaining, 65% lead a fairly normal Christian life, but at some level of spiritual conflict. A further 15% can be characterized by knowing their own thoughts and distinguishing a strange, evil tug, which can be overpowering. The last 1% to 5% hear voices telling them what to think, say and do.
Relationship between Healing & the Need for Deliverance
Healing is the most effective way to proclaim the Good News of Christ. More Christians enter into a deeper spiritual life through healing than any other way.
There is a relationship between healing and the need for deliverance. Many are never healed because they have never received deliverance from the spirits that made them sick.
Jesus accomplished two things: “Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons …” Mark 1: 34. Some people simply need healing from the diseases that have made them sick; others need deliverance from the spirits that have made them sick.
We shouldn’t ignore the role demons may play regarding sickness and the demonic signs:
- It is demonic if the discerning of spirits is in operation. The most common way that discernment works is through a “knowing” that something is there.
- It is demonic if the sickness affects the spiritual life of the sick. Physically ill people get furious at preaching. In cases where the sick are not experiencing more spiritual growth but getting bitter, angry, and more sinful, then I believe that their sickness has a demonic root.
- It is demonic if there are strange occurrences taking place with the disease.
We are not saying that every disease is caused by a demon yet, it’s not that common to find illness that’s totally “natural” or one that’s totally “demonic”. There’s almost always an interaction between the two. There is a need for both natural healing and demonic healing.
Align Your Goals
When you align your goals and desires with God’s desires, you will rid your life from a lot of problems: a godly goal reflects God’s purpose for your life, which does not depend on any people or circumstance.
DELIVERANCE AND EXORCISM
Exorcism is exercised in case of possession, while deliverance deals with the influences that are not full possession. There are very few cases of possession as compared to ever pervading influence of different kinds of evil spirits affecting many people.
“The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so. The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.” Deuteronomy 18:9-15
“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth” Philippians 2:10 The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me Luke 4:18 “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4: 7
These evil spirits are legalistic and they must be delivered in the Name of Jesus Christ by their function, otherwise the specific spirit would simply say “they are not talking to me” and they will stay.
WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DELIVER EVIL INFLUENCES A faithful Christian who is sinless: otherwise the evil spirits will just laugh at one’s sins.
The person being delivered does not have to be Christian. In fact, if you are a die-hard Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist or any other religion you are in for a big surprise. You will only know by trying it: you have every thing to gain and nothing to lose.
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. Luke 10:19 “The one who does what is sinful is of the devil … The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8 In the Name of Jesus Christ, you can take authority over all evil influences and break these influences over your life. This is accomplished together with one other Christian who is of God or is very close to God.
HOW DO YOU KNOW A DELIVERANCE HAS TAKEN PLACE?There is a definite sense of peace, which envelopes over the one being delivered. You definitely know something has happened.
Then comes Deliverance!!!
You may be wrapped up in a prickly blanket of sadness, you may be depressed, stressed or anxious, but it isn’t your fault.
You can help yourself more than anyone. The evil influence on you can be defeated through Jesus, the Source of strength. “Every knee will bend before Me” Romans 14:11 That includes all evil spirits influencing you.
To my friends who are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Taoist, Mormon or Jehovah Witness:
To our knowledge, there is no one in your religious belief that can bind and deliver demonic spirits. There is a reason for this: demonic attacks are warded off in Jesus’ Name. It requires a bible oriented Christian to do the deliverance. You still can be delivered from your attacks, but it needs that all important Christian to command all evil spirits to go to Jesus Christ who will dispose of them according to His Will and to never return .
PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE
The deliverance ministry should not be overlooked because JESUS CHRIST himself preached and demonstrated deliverance by casting out demons and healing the sick and delivering all who were oppressed of the devil.
(In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command all evil spirits influencing you now, as you read this, to be quiet and not to give you any evil thoughts. This I command in the Name of Jesus.)
Your Christian friend who is sinless will command these spirits to go back where they came from (the abyss) to be soon replaced with the Love of our Lord.
The short form is “In the name of Our Lord Jesus, I bind and deliver the evil spirits of lust and pornography and I command them to go to the abyss.” The remaining spirits are also delivered in the same manner as listed below.
The void that that takes place brings a complete sense of peace, and you will now be free in Jesus.
If you don’t believe this, try it and see for yourself. You will definitely know after the prayer of deliverance that a physical change has taken place.
The person delivered must now thank God for the spiritual healing every day until the total deliverance has taken place and to thank Him whenever he or she thinks about it and a minimum of once daily..
FAITH IS THE FINAL INGREDIENT.
The key to the gifts of healing is one’s faith. People’s persistence proves their faithfulness. They believe that God has the answer to all their prayers. Persistent prayer is answered because those who believe actually expect to be healed by God, so they continually ask until they receive.
After receiving the beginning of healing, you must pray:” Lord Jesus, I love You; I believe in You; I trust You.
A FAITH PRAYER
The person delivered and healed must continue to thank God for the spiritual healing every day until the total deliverance and healing has taken place and to thank Him whenever he or she thinks about it (a minimum of once a day) by a FAITH breath prayer until the healing takes place; it is only 12 words:
LORD JESUS, I PRAISE YOU AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HEALING.
Thanking God, before the healing happens, strengthens your faith.
One must soak oneself in God’s love by reading the Bible: the short gospel of Luke for beginners and later the gospels of John. The delivered person does not want to ever go back to the ever pervading influence of evil spirits. It is very important to connect with a Bible-oriented church.
This same prayer of deliverance can be used to exhort evil influences on members of your family by name in the same manner with you as the intercessor and with your prayerful Christian. They should be made aware of your prayer as a gentle mention that you have prayed for them so they can become more sensitized to God’s Love.
This prayer of deliverance can be printed, quartered and kept in your wallet.
Print and sign and keep in your wallet.
The person praying for deliverance must be free of sin otherwise the devil will just laugh.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.