LISTEN TO YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL?
We have been trivializing angels for some time — turning them into good luck charms rather than acknowledging them as the powerful and important forces they are, when we listen. In the meantime, we are oblivious to the advantages to listen to your guardian angel.
Angels in My Hair: The True Story of a Modern-Day Irish Mystic by Lorna Byrne is a Sunday Times Number One best seller that is translated in twenty-six languages: it tells readers that she is surrounded by angels. She explains in what form they appear to her and the ways in which they have helped her and others during difficult times. This book will definitely change your view of angels and religion: life will be put in a different perspective.
Ms. Byrne writes, “We have become a very materialistic society, and so frequently we look at death and ask, ‘Is this it? I rot away and there is nothing more?’ I assure you there is more — much more. People are given proofs (of angels)while they are alive, but sometimes they have to look or listen very hard to recognize them.”
WHAT’S NEW ABOUT ANGELS?
You probably wondered if angels exist. You probably like to think that you have a guardian angel. You may have caught whispers of the angels at times in your life, and this book will assure you that the whispers are real. We will learn that our guardian angels as well as thousands of other angels are willing and waiting to offer us help if only we ask. You don’t have to have a particular religious belief to be inspired to contact your own guardian angel. Eventually, you may catch yourself saying later on in life, “why did it take so long for me to discover God and His angels.”
The angels are spiritual beings who have an intellect that is far superior to ours. People hear the angels talking to them but they frequently think it’s a silly thought and disregard what they are being told what to do.
Lorna Byrne writes about the angels talking to her and appearing to her; she tells us that there are countless angels among us, whether they choose to be visible or not and she tells us how to connect with angels: we all intuitively know how. Just talk to them: ask angels for their protection.
Lorna Byrne has the ability to see heavenly apparitions: angels that foretell the future and give direction. She claims she can see every individual’s guardian angel as “spirals of light”, sometimes hovering three paces behind the one they are protecting. In Lorna’s case, her angel identified a small one line advertisement for a cottage that she and her husband purchased.
Some of messages Lorna shares:
- Every person has a spirit or soul. The human spirit is very beautiful and we should take more time trying to communicate with our spirit.
- God is real. It is really God who is being honoured with our prayer. Yet as soon as we call God’s name, we empower the angels, who will empower us.
- Prayer is powerful, especially when it comes from the depths of one’s being. We pray only to God, not to angels. But you can ask your guardian angel for help. The connection between your guardian angel and yourself becomes stronger. It is even more powerful when we pester God through His angels, so we have to keep on asking over and over again.
Lorna sees a guardian angel behind each and every person I see, regardless of their religion, or whether they have any faith at all. She sees so much love and compassion radiating from each guardian angel to the person it is guarding. Your guardian angel doesn’t find fault with you or criticism you or judge you in any way.
Making your guardian angels your friend
Lorna says that your guardian angel is a gift from God and loves you unconditionally and to it, you are the most important person in the world. Your guardian angel is unique to you: It has never been to earth with any other soul and will never come to earth with another soul. He never leaves your side for an instant, so you are never alone. It does its best to prompt us to make the right choice, even if it may not seem like the easy choice at the time.
Children are more spiritually open. Apparently, some children can see angels when they are little, but they stop seeing them after an early age; they generally forget this later. Christ Himself made reference to guardian angels when he said once referring to children that “their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father who is in heaven” Matthew 18:10.
ARE YOU STILL SKEPTICAL?
Some people sometimes find all this too much to take, but why should we be afraid of the spiritual side? Even if you still have your doubts that guardian angels or angels exist, just acknowledge that you could have a guardian angel. At least you are given something to believe in; you are given hope.
It is healthy to be skeptical. We should always read with a discerning eye. However, it is also healthy to have an open heart. And if we know how to be like children we can avoid the temptation of being self-sufficient, which leads to arrogance and even to extreme careerism. What do you have to lose by opening up to the possibility of angel and your spiritual self and learning about the soul?
Most people like to believe there is a God out there. For the “I-want-to-believe” soul, be advised that there may be evil spirits influencing you, which will cause you to have blinders and these aren’t angels. We are all human and evil does exist; our guardian angel helps us to resist it. We already listen to the “other side” too easily, so imagine what it would be like without a guardian angel to protect us.
Others will say, “I have God. Why do I need a guardian angel?” Lorna’s response is that God has given you the gift of a guardian angel to help to protect your soul and to bring it safely back to Heaven when your time comes.
Besides, who are we to say what this woman does or doesn’t see in this world?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
You do not have to be a superman or superwoman. You do not have to bear all of life’s burdens as if you were Atlas holding up the globe. You do not need to have all the answers. That is because you are not alone. In your darkest hours there is always someone by your side and that someone is far more intelligent than you are.
Life is a journey; our life is a journey that leads us to the place that God has prepared. But, He stated, “no one walks alone — no one “If we would fall into that mistake that is so harmful, which is arrogance: by believing that one’s self is great and saying: “I can, I can do it” myself.
Ask God and your angels to give you strength and you will be surprised at what they bring you from the depths of your soul. Ask God and the angel of belief to help you develop belief in yourself and your ability to grow and cope. Ask God and your guardian angel to start to help you now. Don’t try too hard. It is simply a matter of belief and trust that it will happen. And it does! Finally, giving thanks is important and it helps you to build faith in the existence and power of God and His angels.
Here are some excerpts of the book:
When angels have a human appearance–with or without wings–their eyes are one of their most fascinating features. Angel eyes are not like human eyes; they are so alive, so full of life and light and love. It’s as if they contain the essence of life itself–their radiance fills you completely.
From that first time I saw my guardian angel, I always felt he was ready to protect me, like a shield, and from then on he kept appearing and gradually I befriended him. He told me his name was Michael.
“I love churches,” she notes. “They are full of angels. There might only be a few people in the church, but there is always a great hustle and bustle amongst the angels there.
ANGELS SUPPORT ALL RELIGIONS
Lorna is a Catholic. She is trying to not alienate herself from the Protestants and secularists in the UK community and consequently she soft-peddles her Catholic faith.
Believers in these New Age angels tend to stress the angels for the angels own sake. So it may appear that this book is a leaning more towards New Age beliefs than actually a Christian belief. Lorna knows that angels are never to be worshiped.
Yet, because she avoids talking about Jesus Christ, she attempts to help unite religions. For example, according to many Muslims, each person has two guardian angels, in front and behind him.
Yes, people were free to practice their religion, but religions tend to be segregated. Instead of creating a society where religions were practiced side by side they created one where walls were built between different religions, which over time caused them to fear and compete with each other.
The angels have told Lorna that when people of different religions come together to pray with an open heart and mind, not wishing to convert or defend, but simply to praise God and talk about him, then the power of their prayer is magnified. When we start to really pray together with people of different religions we will lose our fears of each other and get to know and understand each other and grow in friendship.
THE DARK SIDE
Devils are sly creatures that creep in wherever they are given an opportunity. Sometimes evil spirits find a crack to enter into us. For example there are people who experiment with Ouija boards or black magic. Did Lorna have encounters with devils? Yes, she was in a “constant” battle with them. Satan does exist and he will act as a “god” and may let great things happen on our lives: great success and wealth, but in the end at a tremendous cost and enormous destruction.
To counter this, we simply call on God: read Ephesians 6, 10-20 and Psalm 91 every day for this protection, if see this as a problem . God will strengthen your protection , your belief and your faith.
Lorna “saw” spirits as they died and ascended. “They looked human in appearance and were dressed in brilliant white robes: I call the color white because I don’t have any other word, but it was much more brilliant than the color we call white. Through their robes, I could also see the light of their souls, and this radiated up through their faces, making them look more pure and radiant than they ever had been on earth.”
In one experience, a neighbor had just died. His body lay on the bed but his spirit was standing at the end of the bed with two other spirits who looked like him – perhaps part of his family that came to help him on his journey. His spirit went up to “a stairway to heaven”; angels held him ever so gently along a beautiful beam of light while the singing and heavenly music continued.
These spirits sometimes return to offer consolation to those in grief until they are ready to let him or her go. Similarly when babies die their spirits stay with their mothers for as long as they are needed.
A spirit that has not yet gone to Heaven has not yet been purified and appears completely different – a lack of life force. Sometimes this spirit needs some form of contact in order to go to Heaven. We associate this with the concept of ghosts.
In the end it all comes down to faith and prayer. You can talk to your guardian angel every day, and ask for help to remain at peace in your soul and in your mind. God will send an angel to you to answer your prayers.
Sometimes Lorna was the angel: she was put in a place to help prevent something from happening or to meet someone who needed help: a divine appointment.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I am clean living!” They whisper “I was lost, but now I’m found and forgiven.”
- Christians don’t speak of this with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they are trying to be strong because they are really weak and need strength.
- Christians don’t brag of success, but they admit that they are failing and they need God to clean up the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect. Their flaws are far too visible but God believes they are worth it.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain and they have their share of headaches but they call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than thou. They are also simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will have begun. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counselling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to this Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading the Gospel according to John: It is all about love and you will love it. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. Soaking yourself in the love of God defends you from attacks of the enemy
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com