KEEP UP YOUR SPIRITS
The difference between Christianity and all other religions is that the Christian God is dynamic: in full life almost like a kind of drama or dance. The union of Father and Son is a living example of love, while the “spirit” of this union is the Holy Spirit which make up the Trinity.
This indeed is a mystery, but so is the spirit world, which influence our lives. Each one of us must take one’s place in this dance. There is no other way to true happiness, because that is how God created us: if you want to experience joy and peace, you must get close to the Thing that has power and eternal life, just as you must get close to the fire if you wish to be warmer.
In fact, God, who never breaks any of His promises, says that once you are united to God, you would live forever. Conversely, once one is separated from God, one withers and dies!
When you come to know God the initiative is on His side. He shows Himself much more to some people than others — not because He has favorites, but because it is impossible for Him to show Himself to a person whose whole mind and character are in the wrong frame of mind. Most of us reflect light using a dusty mirror. If a person is not clean, his glimpse of God is blurred, because of dirty lenses.
In fact, God shows Himself to people who are good and united together in God: loving and helping one another and showing others His glory like players in an orchestra.
The Church has a lot of different objects: buildings, missions, education, etc., just as the state has a lot of different things like the military, government departments, etc., which is all designed to provide the average family with a degree of safety and comfort. The Church “things” similarly are designed to draw people closer to Christ in peace and love: to make them little Christs. God became man for no other reason.
Now there is a condition: one must count the cost before becoming a Christian. Jesus said that if you let Him, He will make you perfect. It is true that you were given a free will and if you choose you can push away from all this. But if you don’t push away, God is determined to see the job of perfection to completion. Whatever suffering it may cost you on earth, God will never rest until you are literally perfect — and God will not do anything less.
God’s demand for perfection need not discourage you even in you present failures. Each time you slip back, God will pick you up again. Your own efforts will never be enough to bring you anywhere close to perfection. In the end, with the help of God, no power in the world, except you yourself, can prevent Him from taking you to that goal.
God forces one to be more brave and more patient and more loving than one ever dreamed possible. We have no idea of the tremendous potential He expects us to be.
You thought you would be satisfied with a lovely cottage on a beautiful lake, but God wants you to move in with Him and live with Him in a majestic castle. Biblically, He said that we were “gods”: to make the most feeble and filth person into someone who is dazzling, pulsating with energy, joy, love and wisdom — more than we can imagine like a bright shiny mirror which reflects back to a perfect God perfectly.
This process may be long and in some parts painful, but this is what the end goal will be: our perfection and happiness. So if you are a nice person and virtue comes easy to you, beware! Much is expected of you.
God actually looks to you as if you were to be a little Christ. Christ stands by you to turn you into one, like a mother teaching her baby to talk: do as I do; say what I say. We sometimes treat our dogs as if they are human and that is why they appear to become human themselves.
Let us talk about the bothersome suggestion by Christ that it is harder for the rich to enter the Kingdom. In fact, Christ went even further and said, ” blessed are the poor”.
You see, one of the dangers of having economic prosperity is that you can be quite satisfied with the kind of happiness money can bring you. You fail to see the need for God in your life. You forget that at every moment of your life, you are entirely dependent on God. Similarly, some people are blessed with good intelligence, health and popularity, so much so that they are quite self-satisfied: “Why drag God into it?” they may ask.
You are likely to think that all this niceness is your own doing and you are likely to think that you don’t need any more “goodness”. Then one day this natural goodness lets you down and your self-satisfaction is shattered. You learn in double quick time that you need Big Help. Christ referred to you as lost sheep. Christ came specifically to find you.
At the other end of the spectrum, are poor creatures who were poisoned by a wretched upbringing in a household of quarreling and jealousies, saddled by loathsome sexual perversion (by not choice of their own), nagged by an inferiority complex that makes one disagreeable. Don’t despair: God knows all about you and your problems: you are one of the poor, which He blesses. One day, because of prayers by yourself or someone else, things begin to change. He always keeps His promise and to your astonishment it is done!
Actually, the world of nice prosperous people, who are content with their own niceness are just as desperately in need of salvation as the miserable world just described and may even be more difficult to save, because they see no urgency in changing their behavior.
These series of ten biblical quotes are called:
KEEP UP YOUR SPIRITS: GOD’S LOVELETTERS
KEEP UP YOUR SPIRITS God’s Loveletters can be printed and folded in a tent shape. Cut them out and place each in rotation where you do your personal grooming or have your breakfast. They are ideal tool to help you memorized them.
- To strengthen your fellowship with God.
- To show you the goodness of God.
- To build healthy, positive thoughts.
- To provide curative comfort.
You may wish to send a series of God’s Loveletter to someone.
OTHER GOD’S LOVELETTERS
Select the God’s LoveLetter Series Reward for a $15 Donation:
Very Low Interest Micro Loans to Women Farmers in Africa
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. is a non-profit company operating in Africa — working to initiate a fund-raising project to begin providing micro loans for women farmers.
Your donation continues to fund new loans more than nine times: your $15 donation is now worth $135. Your $15 donation keeps on giving 9 x $15 = $135. What a Bargain!
Every dollar donated is like donating $4.00 with the support of Government and Non-Government grants . This $4.00 is magnified by nine times because microloans are renewed every four months after a harvest: a $36 value:
Now here is the kicker: every dollar that is raised is matched by international sources like the World Bank by four times: $135 x 4= $540. Now that is LEVERAGE!
We are creating a future where women rural farmers can lift themselves out of poverty by themselves. We don’t believe in handouts.
We reduce our lending risks: no other member of a group of five women farmers may borrow until the last borrower has established a regular repayment record: each help each other to pay the Micro Loan. We assign a counselor to this woman’s group with ongoing, personalized training.
The current lending rate to poor people is 34% per year by standard micro-credit lenders in much of Africa. Our rate of interest is the lowest possible in order to pay our counselors): 8½%/year not including inflation.
HOW DO WE HELP TO RAISE FUNDS?
You can select one of the following gifts in $15 increments:
A Series of 10 God’s Loveletters: 40 to choose.
Personalized God’s Loveletters: 400 to choose
Personalized First Names & their Meaning : 1,700
Personalized Compatibility Double First Names
Personalized Funny Cartoons: 500 to choose
Personalized Photo Cartoons
These all make Wonderful Gifts to be sent over the Internet!
A small gift will count just as much as a large one toward our goal of 1,000 gifts x $15 increments:
EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE WHILE RAISING CHARITABLE FUNDS
Each chosen country begins with a management team of three directors.
It is possible to be a Full Participant: for those who have some “Photo Shop” or alternate experience can be employed to do the Personalizing Editing and Photo Cartoon Editing . The photo shop software used can be found free on the Internet, so there is no investment on your part.
Promotion Designers must also be involved in marketing the products for which they are responsible. For every one of these products, there is a watermarked version, which can be sent to prospective donors using the marketing tools available. An Affiliate Sales Software Package monitors the sales activity and automatically pays Promotion Designers at two levels.
There is a double advantage to becoming a Promotion Designer.
- You are well paid for your work: 50% of the promotion commission is allocated to a Charitable Fund of your choice, who wish to work together as a team of a minimum of three: e.g. A School, a Church or a Charity. This promotion commission is not to be confused with the texting commission, which you earn.
- The majority of the charitable funds are raised to support Micro Finance in the country of your choice. These funds will be ear-marked for your country, but these funds will be used to support the present ongoing Micro Finance in an African country.
There is an additional training advantage: students who wish to develop their entrepreneurial and teamwork skills will learn a great deal while earning .
The Magic Email is mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Please include an application letter and attach a resume. We are presently under employed and wish to surround ourselves with capable personnel.
TO WHICH COUNTRY WILL FUNDS GO?
Any Donations will be directed eventually to Micro Finance in the country of your choice: we will direct your donations to support the first selected country, but ultimately your dollars will be earmarked for the African country of your choice:
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
AFRICA RENEWED supported by:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com