Ezekiel 38 proves God’s plan is happening NOW!!!!
We observe the development of the nation of Israel from a barren land, to a productive land, developed by and innovative people. Life expectancy, GDP, productivity is amazing for a country of only 8 million people. Their military prowess and technology leads the world. Bible prophecy clearly demonstrates through scriptures such as “Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.” Ezekiel 38, which describes the events and build up of Israel.
Yet, this will be an attraction to an invading force. This will proceed the great day of battle – the battle of Armageddon!!
Think about the years immediately preceding that time and all the great suffering that Israel had endured These immigrant Jews were quite a ragtag group of people; they had endured in mainland Europe under the hand of God and they not only defended themselves but they secured their borders time and again against attack. Israel, as a punished, scattered and persecuted nation, preserved and came back to the Land of Israel.
God knows that Israel is a special place and He knows that this is His plan. This is remarkable proof and evidence that God is at work and God’s purpose is still being fulfilled amongst the nations even today: “On the day I chose Israel, I swore with uplifted hand to the descendants of Jacob and revealed myself to them in Egypt. With uplifted hand I said to them, “I am the Lord your God.” Ezekiel 20:5
“The Lord says—he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel:“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.” Isaiah 43:1
Secular or Zionist Israel is a population in absolute opposition to God, in complete disregard to God and his ways: “Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees.” Isaiah 10:1
Despite all the blessings which God has put on them, Israelites are still refusing to be a people full of God. Regrettably they became full of themselves and there is also arrogance and superiority amongst the people who should have known better even they have done remarkable things: “But I will make you as unyielding and hardened as they are.” Ezekiel 3:8
And God, some 2500 years ago through Ezekiel 38 was foretelling that a military attack is precisely what is going to happen in world history.
What nations will be involved in the military attack against Israel predicted in Ezekiel 38?
Five of those nations are named by God in Ezekiel 38:5,6
- In verse 5 the first nation was Persia. Now, that’s what Persia was known as in Ezekiel’s day, but modern-day Persia is the nation of Iran.
- The second nation named in verse 5 is Ethiopia. The nation known as Ethiopia in Ezekiel’s day is the nation that we know today as the Sudan. Sudan right now, again, is dominated and ruled by a radical Muslim government that hates Israel with a passion and wants to see it destroyed.
- The third nation named in verse 5 is Libya. Libya is located due west of Egypt in North Africa. And you know what’s been going on in Libya, which is anti-American, but even more strongly anti-Israel. The Muslim extremists would like to see Israel destroyed.
- The fourth nation named in verse 6 was Gomer. In Ezekiel’s day, Gomer was a tribal group of people who were located in the central part of Turkey. In the not too distant future, the domination by a radical Muslim element in Turkey will turn against Israel and want to see it annihilated. It’s interesting to note that every one of the above nations named here today is Islamic.
- Now, there is another nation named and interestingly this one is singled out as the leader of this future military attack against Israel. God says this attack against Israel will be in the latter days, but He is saying the leader of this attack will come from the remotest parts of the north. The land of Magog in Ezekiel’s day was located in between the Black and Caspian Seas in the southern part of what we have known historically as Russia or the Soviet Union. If one would head due north from Israel, a traveler would find themselves in Russia, with Moscow being almost a straight line due north from Jerusalem.
So Russia will be allied with several Islamic nations who hate Israel with a passion. Some of the players are already in the Middle East including Turkey and Russia who are now involved in Syria.
WHY WILL RUSSIA LEAD THIS ATTACK ?
One reason is Antisemitism. For centuries Russia has been notorious for hatred and persecution and massacring of Jews living in that land. Persecution has begun to break out against the Jews again.
Since Russia began to fall apart at the seams, it can still have Super-power status in the world if it will ally itself with the Islamic nations of the world against Israel.
THIS IS A PROPHECY THAT IS IN PLACE TODAY!
Many of these countries are presently allied. For example, Russia has been moving military presence into Libya after having sold this country billions of dollars of weapons. Also, Sudan seeks Russian military and investment in the oil and gas fields, which will be used to fund military equipment. In addition, Ethiopia and Russia are entering into a new relationship in the form of nuclear power.
WHY DON’T JEWS BELIEVE IN JESUS?
Isn’t He the promised Messiah as foretold by the prophets in the Old Testament?
The problem is that the Jews have replaced the Old Testament as its central religious document with the Talmud instead. It is essentially ‘reactionary’…a rabbinic codification of rules and regulations serving to refute the Messiahship of Jesus Christ.
Yet a brief overview of the Old Testament clearly proves that Jesus Christ is indeed the Jewish Messiah:
- The Messiah was predicted to come during the final days of King David’s Dynasty which ended during the rule of Herod at the time of Christ’s holy birth.
- The Messiah would be a prophet like unto Moses whose New Covenant superseding the Old would require mandatory obedience by all Jews.
- The Messiah would be born in Bethlehem of a virgin and His name would be called, “God with Us,” “Emmanuel,” indicating His incarnation.
- The Messiah would come before the destruction of the Second Temple which occurred in 70 AD.
- The Messiah would bear the sins of the world and resurrect on the third day creating a whole new race of humanity—the “Israel of God”…”The Church”—made up of Jews and Gentiles called by a new name, “Christians.”
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.