No investment strategy is without risk and all have their shortcomings. Investors are always looking for investments that give positive returns in negative market environments. Low interest rates have had significant downward pressure on the expected returns of all investments. Is there a heavenly investment with unlimited powers and no weaknesses: the perfect investment? Yes, the best alternative investment is philanthropy. Here’s why:
Charity always provide positive returns.
When times are tough on the markets, it can be especially difficult for some less fortunate people. So giving during these times enhances the positive return on your investment.
Employers usually favor candidates who give back to their community, and the community always responds well to those who are charitably minded.
Tax breaks that you receive for charitable gifts give you a monetary return through lower taxes on your investment and employment income.
Being philanthropic makes you feel good.
When was the last time you invested in a mutual fund and felt better about yourself the next day? Take that same money and give it to people and organizations who need it, and you will no doubt feel good about yourself.
You will also receive the appreciation of the people whom you help, the ones you work with to achieve these results, and your peers.
Philanthropic investments require a good deal of due diligence: how much of your money is actually going to reach the people you’re really trying to help.
For those who can’t donate money, you still may very well have the most valuable asset of all to donate — your time.
The real engine behind great charities and not-for-profits isn’t money — it’s people —people will be better off for it — including you.
Lessons from Business for Charities
Choosing the right charity thus matters at least as much as deciding how much to give to it.
“WHAT charity will give me the biggest bang for my buck?”
We should look at innovative approaches, which are extended if they prove to be effective and efficient: almost half the projects USAID funds include “gold-standard” randomised controlled trials.
It is calculated that the most effective health-focused charities do more than a thousand times as much good as the least effective, as measured in “quality-adjusted life-years”, a standard unit that combines survival and quality of life.
How to make aid to Africa work better
FOR decades rich countries have sought to foster global development with aid. But all too often there is little to show for their spending, now over $135 billion a year and rising. Success depends on political will in recipient countries and that may well be lacking.
Venture philanthropy, modeled on venture capitalism, offers a way to invest in charities that are testing new approaches to solving old problems.
Now donors are trying a new approach: handing over aid only if outcomes improve. “Cash on delivery” sees donors and recipients set targets, for example, how many women farmers are receiving financial loan support, and agree on how much will be paid if targets are met.
A government that signs up starts by advancing its own money and existing aid temporarily. If it succeeds, it may choose to plough the reward back into the program, creating a virtuous circle.
It encourages politicians and officials to seek improvements that cost nothing at all, such as ensuring that government money arrives to Living Water MicroFinance Inc. on time. They may even put the best person in charge, rather than a relative or ally, if that is what it takes to get paid.
Demanding proof of impact force charities to focus on short-term outcomes.
The Ultimate Spiritual Reason
Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God.
Whoever is without love does not know God, for God is love.
First Letter of John 4:7,8
WHERE DOES YOUR DONATION GO?African Women Farmers
Very Low Interest Micro Loans to Women Farmers in Africa
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. is a non-profit company operating in Africa — working to initiate a fund-raising project to begin providing micro loans for women farmers.
Your donation continues to fund new loans more than nine times: your $15 donation is now worth $135. Your $15 donation keeps on giving 9 x $15 = $135. What a Bargain!
Every dollar donated is like donating $4.00 with the support of Government and Non-Government grants . This $4.00 is magnified by nine times because microloans are renewed every four months after a harvest: a $36 value:
Now here is the kicker: every dollar that is raised is matched by international sources like the World Bank by four times: $135 x 4= $540. Now that is LEVERAGE!
We are creating a future where women rural farmers can lift themselves out of poverty by themselves. We don’t believe in handouts.
We reduce our lending risks: no other member of a group of five women farmers may borrow until the last borrower has established a regular repayment record: each help each other to pay the Micro Loan. We assign a counselor to this woman’s group with ongoing, personalized training.
The current lending rate to poor people is 34% per year by standard micro-credit lenders in much of Africa. Our rate of interest is the lowest possible in order to pay our counselors): 8½%/year not including inflation. Why so Low? Don’t forget this is free money coming from charitable funds.
HOW DO WE HELP TO RAISE FUNDS?
You can select one of the following gifts in $15 increments:
A Series of 10 God’s Loveletters: 40 to choose.
Personalized God’s Loveletters: 400 to choose
Personalized First Names & their Meaning : 1,700
Personalized Compatibility Double First Names
Personalized Funny Cartoons: 500 to choose
Personalized Photo Cartoons
These all make Wonderful Gifts to be sent over the Internet!
A small gift will count just as much as a large one toward our goal of 1,000 gifts x $15 increments:
EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE WHILE RAISING CHARITABLE FUNDS
Each chosen country begins with a management team of three directors.
It is possible to be a Full Participant: for those who have some “Photo Shop” or alternate experience can be employed to do the Personalizing Editing and Photo Cartoon Editing . The photo shop software used can be found free on the Internet, so there is no investment on your part.
Promotion Designers must also be involved in marketing the products for which they are responsible. For every one of these products, there is a watermarked version, which can be sent to prospective donors using the marketing tools available. An Affiliate Sales Software Package monitors the sales activity and automatically pays Promotion Designers at two levels.
There is a double advantage to becoming a Promotion Designer.
- You are well paid for your work: 50% of the promotion commission is allocated to a Charitable Fund of your choice, who wish to work together as a team of a minimum of three: e.g. A School, a Church or a Charity. This promotion commission is not to be confused with the texting commission, which you earn.
- The majority of the charitable funds are raised to support Micro Finance in the country of your choice. These funds will be ear-marked for your country, but these funds will be used to support the present ongoing Micro Finance in an African country.
There is an additional training advantage: students who wish to develop their entrepreneurial and teamwork skills will learn a great deal while earning .
The Magic Email is mailto:email@example.com Please include an application letter and attach a resume. We are presently under employed and wish to surround ourselves with capable personnel.
TO WHICH COUNTRY WILL FUNDS GO?
Any Donations will be directed eventually to Micro Finance in the country of your choice: we will direct your donations to support the first selected country, but ultimately your dollars will be earmarked for the African country of your choice.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com