“Live by following the Holy Spirit.” Galatians 5:16
“The true children of God are those who let God’s Holy Spirit lead them.” Romans 8:14
To simplify this, the Holy Spirit is the Presence of God in our lives, carrying on the work of Jesus. The Holy Spirit grants us all the fruits of the Spirit Galatians 5:22-23.(“The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control”). If the disciple teaches, it is the Holy Spirit that teaches the disciple. Luke 12:12 (“For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.”)
If the listener is convicted, it is because the Holy Spirit has penetrated. John 16:10 (“Concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see Me no longer”) If the listener is converted, it by the transforming power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 8:11 (“He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.”)
If the new believer matures, it is because the Holy Spirit makes him or her more competent. “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own.” 1 Corinthians 6:19
“And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. You know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.” John 14:16-17
How have you seen the Holy Spirit at work in your own life?
HOW DO YOU RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT?
“As I (Peter)began to speak, the Holy Spirit came on them as he had come on us at the beginning. Then I remembered what the Lord had said: ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ Acts 11:15,16 There are four different ways, which can be used by the minister of baptism:
- Laying on of hands: “they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. When Paul placed his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied. ” Acts19: 2-6
- Praying : “When they arrived, they prayed for the new believers there that they might receive the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit had not yet come on any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. ” Acts 8:15,16
- Speaking: “While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message.” Acts 10:44-45
- Breathing: Jesus commanded that the disciples receive the Holy Spirit, “And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.” John 20:22
The most important part of the rite is that the person being baptized in the Holy Spirit be in acceptance: ” I receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.”
What to expect with”Baptism of the Holy Spirit”
“When You send Your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth.” Psalm 104:30
When Jesus sent His Holy Spirit into the world, the whole picture changed. In addition, some became filled with power, to others inheritors of His creativity.
We can expect an immediate or gradual experience of deeper union with God and with Jesus; a fresh appreciation of Scripture; a greater love for others and a desire for Christian fellowship; the fuller presence in our lives of the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience and more (Galatians 5:22-23); the receptions of one or more of the Charismatic gifts of the Spirit such as discernment, service, prophecy, healing (see 1 Corinthians 7-11). This gift of a new fullness of the Holy Spirit is the grace of our age. “Ask and it will be given to you! –from Baptized in the Holy Spirit. To let this power lie dormant within us is indeed unpardonable.
A radical “change of heart” usually occurs. It is frequently accompanied by speaking in tongues: “And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.” Acts 2:4 This is the first and most noticeable gift, that of unknown tongues (an ability to pray from our spirit to God, bypassing the intellectual realm).
Jesus said that the same power that was in Him could be in us: “I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.” Luke 24:49 He stated that we should do the works that He did: “whoever believes in Me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these” John 14: 12
He told us that we should go into all the world, and not only preach the gospel , but show forth the power of the gospel by healing: “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” Mark 16: 15-18
Yes, it is possible to be born again and baptized in the Holy Spirit at the same time: “While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on Gentiles. For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.” Acts 10:44-46 In this instance, the baptism with the Holy Spirit came at the same time as the born again experience.
On the day of Pentecost, an extraordinary movement of the Holy Spirit took place. This is the essence of spiritual revival where God’s Spirit is poured into a body of believers and where God’s Spirit is activated in his people and through them. Act 2:17
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU
Be Ready to Receive My Gifts.
“I love you.
I am bringing you and all My friends into My heart today.
I want you to give yourselves completely to Me. Open your heart to contemplate Me today by focusing totally on Me for an extended period of time.
Let Me be free to do with you as I please. I wish to form you into that great masterpiece, if you allow Me.
Do you have resentments against anyone? Give them to Me and I will liberate you from them. Is there anger in your heart? I can take it all away if you ask Me. Do you have fear in your heart? I can free you of this fear and put perfect love instead, if you open your heart to Me. Are you attached to various things such as tobacco, alcohol or drugs? Give Me these things and I will get rid of them.
You must forget about yourself and abandon yourself to Me. You always have to fight against pride and anger. Cultivate humility and patience. Know that I was humiliated often when I was on earth. So offer any humiliation to Me out of love for Me.
Be ready to receive My gifts of peace, love, joy, perseverance and forgiveness if you have a contrite heart.
Never compare yourself to your friend or neighbor but strive to imitate the saints who lived a holy life by loving Me, their Savior, and by having a great devotion to My Holy Mother.
Through contemplation you will grow to be the saint I want you to be. I bless you.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.