HEALING AND PERSONALITIES
Which of the four personalities as shown above are you? Each of the different temperaments thinks in a different way. Each has different inherent weaknesses. Each deal with healing in a different way.
Galen (AD 129 – c. 200) was the first to name: “sanguine“, “choleric“, “melancholic” and “phlegmatic“ related to temperament. Others followed suit and introduced more detail.
Table of theories and instruments using extroversion and people-task-orientation
|Avoiding||Ruling or Dominant||Socially Useful||Getting or Leaning|
|Impoverished||Produce or Perish||Team Type||Country Club|
|Analytical Thinking||Imaginative Thinking||Interpersonal Thinking||Sequential Thinking|
|Chart the Course||In Charge||Get Things Going||Behind the Scenes|
Every person is unique; everyone has a different style, different needs and expectations. Individuals who are willing to look inside and embrace their own diametrically opposed personality traits can significantly improve their personal performance to follow God’s will.
Each type of personality may have difficulty in accepting the healing promises by faith for different reasons, even though it all emanates from the Holy Spirit. It’s a question of accepting the gift of faith.
From a medical point of view, a patient with spiritual beliefs may assign a more meaningful understanding to the illness, thus reducing the negative effects of stress on health. Spirituality may help to prevent the negative health consequences for the following unhealthy objections based on five types of temperaments:
- One type of temperament is the aggressive person who wants control over everything. This type A is strong willed and has difficulty seeking the Father’s will for them. They forget Christ and seek their own desires. They have a difficult time releasing their life to Christ. Their stubbornness keeps their faith from receiving the full value of their healing. They need to be reminded that five minutes in hell would prove that Jesus is real and that hell is real.
2. The sanguine or expressive personality want to please others often forfeiting their own needs and the Father’s will for them to please other people. Yes, they want to help others, but often they forget God’s plan for them. Once they realize that the healing promises pertain to them personally, they want to assist and encourage others.
3. The melancholic or the analytical are constantly searching, and not accepting the healing promises on faith. They never stop searching for the hard evidence. When all they have to do is receive.
4. The phlegmatic tends to be too calm and imperturbable. He is accommodating to the point of not becoming very emotionally moved to the prospect of his or her healing. He or she wishes to stay uninvolved and resists any change.
The apathetic are the ones who fail to search the promises. Therefore, if a disease comes upon them, they say woe is me. They put up with illness even to the point of depression. They allow the disease to come upon them and lack the energy or tenacity to fight.
Hans Eysenck (1916–1997) paired Extraversion (E), which was “the tendency to enjoy positive events”, especially social ones, with Neuroticism (N), which was the tendency to experience negative emotions:
- High N, High E = Choleric
- High N, Low E = Melancholic
- Low N, High E = Sanguine
- Low N, Low E = Phlegmatic
He later added a third dimension, psychoticism, resulting in his “P-E-N” typified by aggressiveness and interpersonal hostility. High levels of this trait were believed by Eysenck to be linked to increased vulnerability to psychosis such as schizophrenia.
Still other psychologists added more categories: one temperament is dominant while the second temperament that describes you is recessive, e.g. you may have a Sanguine- Melancholic Personality.
That means there are actually 16 possibilities from 4 pairs of temperaments.
Very few individuals ask Jesus help their unbelief. Only when an individual faces and settles the issue of obedience to God are they on believing ground.
Once we know the principle of faith and accept the gift of faith whereby we appropriate the promise of new life in Christ, we have the principle with all other promises of God. A mustard seed of faith can grows little by little each day as one grows stronger in faith and health.
FAITH IS THE FINAL INGREDIENT.
The key to the gifts of healing is one’s faith. People’s persistence proves their faithfulness. They believe that God has the answer to all their prayers. Persistent prayer is answered because those who believe actually expect to be healed by God, so they continually ask until they receive.
After receiving the beginning of healing, you must pray:” Lord Jesus, I love You; I believe in You; I trust You.
A FAITH PRAYER
The person delivered and healed must continue to thank God for the spiritual healing every day until the total deliverance and healing has taken place and to thank Him whenever he or she thinks about it (a minimum of once a day) by a FAITH breath prayer until the healing takes place; it is only 12 words:
LORD JESUS, I PRAISE YOU AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HEALING.
Thanking God, before the healing happens, strengthens your faith.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.