So why do some believers stay sick even after healing ministry. These healing obstacles can be easily overcome. Let us begin at the beginning.
Peter’s words of healing quoted Isaiah, “by His stripes, you have been healed.” 1 Peter 2:24 We know that Peter summed up the whole life of Jesus by saying that He went about “healing all who were oppressed by the devil” Acts 10:38 The Scripture also says that Christ came “to destroy the works of the devil’ 1 John 3:8, not to destroy the works of His Father.
The Scripture repeats that “there is no partiality with God”. Romans 2:11; Ephesians 6:9 Christ never talked about cancer being good for one person while He healed another. The Scripture says that Christ healed all who came to Him – no exceptions.
Isn’t it so freeing to know that we don’t need to plead with God or cajole or convince Him to heal us? On the contrary, since we are the righteousness of God in Christ 2 Corinthians 5:21, we are healed on the basis of His mighty mercy and justice.
In fact, in His parting words, Jesus stated clearly that this authority over disease and demons is a tell-tale sign of all those who follow Him. Mark 16:17-18
There are four reasons, and they are similar to the reasons why some who hear the Gospel of salvation do not receive it or cannot hold onto it:
- Unbelief and the Failure to Persevere– An individual can experience a glorious deliverance at the hands of the Lord and twenty-four hours later seriously wonder whether he imagined it all. Christ was quite clear: “it shall be done [for us] according to our faith” Matthew 9:29
- The Lie of Unworthiness; The Absence of Expectation of God–We just cannot bring ourselves to believe, given what we know we have done in the past, that a holy God could love us enough to forgive us everything and heal us simply as a gift! We think that we do not deserve to be healed, and so, unfortunately, we reject His healing and are not healed. . This thinking can cause us to believe that our sin is too great for Christ’s mercy.
- Pride; Lack of Desperation– Our pride may ultimately lead us to take the position that we will only receive healing on “our terms, where we will remain the lord of our life.
We are not desperate enough, and so we just don’t want to abandon ourselves wholly over to Him.
- A Refusal to Receive– We cannot adequately conceive of real We operate and relate solely on the basis of wages – what we think is justly due us for our conduct.
The four reasons are often inter-related and the result is the same in each case – we are
either not healed or we cannot apprehend or hold onto our healing. We must take the focus off ourselves and our unworthiness, and fixate upon Christ and His character and loving kindness – that’s whom we are to “set our minds” on. And then abandon all to Him, and henceforth let go of any remaining vestige of our desire to do it our own way, while giving thanks and praise to our Father, “a Great King over all the earth“. Psalm 47:1
So here is the homework that builds faith: a minimum of once a day and preferably whenever you think about it, say this prayer until all the healing has taken place: Lord , I love You.; Lord, I trust You.; Lord, I praise You and I thank You for Your healing.
Precis for Healing 101
- In the eyes of a disciple of healing who sees immediate healing through the Name of Jesus Christ, that disciple knows that God’s healing touch is all that is necessary for healing.
- In the eyes of a logical thinking person who has seen and heard a doctor, that person thinks that a doctor’s advice is paramount. One wants to believe, as the Centurion did, that God will grant healing, but one wonders.
Who to believe? It comes down to the knowledge from the eye of the beholder.
To illustrate, it is common that immediate healing takes place in the “eyes of the healer”. Back problems are immediately healed and are self-evident. What about cancer? That is healed as well but the healing is not so self-evident immediately. Tests have to be made in the usual manner.
The difference in both situations depends on experience. The logical thinking person has never seen immediate healing. Naturally there will be a great deal of skepticism. That is overcome by prayer.
Faith is the medicine that is healing the sickness of our time. God has heard the healing prayers and seen your tears and you are healed in heaven. Know that you will already be restored to full health.
What is missing is your FAITH: hope and courage that you need every day until all the healing has taken place. Calm your fears: God will surround you with His peace as He blesses you with His healing touch.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak another language. Ask them to use the translation link:
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at the top of the page.