Money has always had meaning for people beyond its purchasing power. for many, money means success, power, and even moral worth. The giving of money has always established the giver as a valued member of a community.
Jesus saw this as a private act of love to be seen by God, not as public act for show and honor. “But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.” Matthew 6:3, 4
Usually one is more important than the other. Wealth is the chief rival of our day to God. It is said that money is a good servant but a bad master. Personally we must master money or money masters you. Are we being choked by the wealth and riches of the world so that our faith cannot grow to maturity and bring a bountiful harvest?
“The seed sown among thorns is the one, who hears the word, but then worldly anxiety and the lure of riches choke the word and it bears no fruit.” Matthew 13:1-23.
Then the cares and anxieties of the world and distractions of the age, and the pleasure and delight and false glamor and deceitfulness of riches, and the craving and passionate desire for other things creep in and choke and suffocate the Word, and it becomes fruitless.
The enjoyments in themselves may be innocent, which worldly prosperity enables one to indulge. These “choke” or “smother” the word; drawing off so much of one’s attention, absorbing so much of one’s interest, and using up so much of one’s time, that only the dregs of these remain for spiritual things.”They bring no fruit to perfection” Luke 8:14: a possible promise of fruit—which never ripens. You may realize the truth too late: God expects and requires fruit.
It’s easy to think that we’ve carved our own way, worked hard, proven ourselves, and been blessed by God as a result. There’s some truth to here, but these realities need not obscure the fact that we are all in the positions of influence that God has us as a result of the generosity of others.
We’ve all had help and we know it.
Generosity is not only primarily about money. We see a need around us and we seek to do something about it.
It often seems like this type of generosity is far more common for believers in the fourth-quarter of their lives. They know that their legacy hinges on the investment they make in others. But it’s often a rare trait for Christians in the prime of their lives.
How generous are you with your valuables; the stuff the costs money or money itself? We are not talking about your time or talent. “Teach us to give and not to count the cost.” St. Ignatius of Loyola
THREE REASONS TO BE GENEROUS WITH GRACE (MONEY)
- Grace (money) is entirely about God and His love. We give grace (money) to show love. “Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another”. 1 John 4:11
- We give grace (money) to prevent conflict. “See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled.” Hebrews 12:15
- We give grace (money) because are called to serve one another. “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.” 1 Peter 4:10
Are we saying this will be easy? Nope! It won’t. In fact, giving grace (money) is hard. Giving grace requires laying down self and giving priority to others. Giving grace necessitates that we let go of our expectations and focus instead on encouraging others.
We demand grace (money) be given according to our need and yet we resist offering that same grace to others.
We cannot tell what may happen to us in this strange medley of life. But we can decide what we do with our talents and money. That is the real test of living: taking your gifts and making it a thing of worth and beauty. SAY: THE GREATEST GIFT TO GOD IS MYSELF!
“The seed sown on rich soil is the one who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and yields a hundred or sixty or thirty-fold.” Matthew 13:23
The shock element of this parable is in the math. The few seeds that find their way to good soil produce a super-abundant harvest. Jesus delighted his audience by pronouncing boldly that this small amount of seed would produce a crop thirty, sixty, or even a hundredfold greater than what was sown! Agricultural historians estimate that this farming method never yielded more than ten to fifteen percent gain.
Real Christian generosity seems hard to come by, but when you do see it in action it can be life changing.
Unfortunately, old habits die hard. Over time we tend to hear what we want to hear and to see what we want to see. No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people and money ultimately tells all. People should use their talents to make money but money should not take away people’s attention from God, your Creator.
Lord, open my eyes so that I can see again. Open my ears so that I can hear your voice. Lift my heart to you so that I can experience a grace that will produce in my life an abundance that I cannot fathom and that I will share. Let my life become good soil, ready to receive the seed and be “one who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit.”
A spiritual life is a life in which our security is based not in any created things, good as they may be, but in God, who is everlasting love. We probably will never be completely free from our attachment to the temporal world, but if we want to live in that world in a truly free way, we’d better not belong to it. “You cannot be the slave both of God and of money”. Luke 16:13 HENRI NOUWEN
The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.