THE HOLY SPIRIT & CHARISMATIC CHURCHES
Why hasn’t the Glory of the Holy Spirit visited charismatic churches in a big way?
Dynamic Christianity is not merely joy and glory: it is actual and practical power through the glory of the Holy Spirit. We are without strength and we have the deepest need for spiritual power: “all the power is given unto Me in heaven and earth” Matthew 28:18
- Many of these churches do not know the importance of anointing, fasting and praying in preparation for the presence of the Holy Spirit. Every dynamic parish needs prayerful giants, who come from the core membership.
- Christian Executive Leadership is required, who have the gift of healing with other gifts from the team. These leaders are Christian Lay Missionaries who are obeying the Great Commission.
- Many of these churches are not accomplishing the Great Commission themselves: “Go into the entire world and proclaim the good news; … by using My name, they will cast out demons; … they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:15-18:
- Preparing for the anointing of the Holy Spirit and the Glory of God:
- At Pentecost, the apostles prayed together with the only prayer they knew, “The Our Father”: they prayed over and over again for the coming of the Holy Spirit
- The whole church membership (especially the core members) must prepare for this anointing: a 21 day Daniel fast of something that hurts:”no pleasant bread”. Daniel 1:5-16 ”and outwardly by fasting and abstinence from all carnal comforts and delights”. Leviticus 23:27,
- Special prayers by members asking for the Glory of God to descend: Acts 2:2
- The church leaders shall walk around the area that is to be anointed in preparation for the Glory of God: seven times. Joshua 6:15-20
- Impartation of Gifts to disciples: “For I am longing to see you so that I may share with you some spiritual gift to strengthen you.” Romans 1:11, which is done in advance of the first anointed assembly.
- Literature prepared for Anointed Assembly of the Holy Spirit: in the form of Ticket to Heaven with dates at the bottom
- Impartation to new Healing Ministers: those who eventually wish to become lay missionaries and who have always had a heart for healing
- Body of the Service of first anointed assembly
- Sermon on Faith: by pastor limited to the 18 minute attention span
- Sinner’s Prayer: If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
- Anointing: placing the Blood of Jesus for each member of the assembly by moving to the perimeter of the area, walking counter clockwise in a complete circle and returning to one’s seat, while praying: “I continue to place the Blood of Jesus on this Church in the Name of Jesus Christ”
- Deliverance Prayer for family unity after walking in a circle around the church.
- Prayer of the assembly: “Yes, Jesus, You are healing me.” Repeatedly
- Repeat this exercise again be taking another minute to examine yourself for evidence of healing.
Wave your hands if you are healed by at least 80%: keep waving your hands until all the counting is done.
- Take a second minute to examine yourself for evidence of healing.
- “Yes, Jesus, I praise you and thank you for Your healing.” Repeatedly
Only new healings: Wave your hands if you are healed by at least 80%: keep waving your hands until all the counting is done.
- The Altar Call: Come to the front for healing prayers from the Ministers of Healing.
- Ask “Have you devoted your life to Jesus Christ yet?” If not, upon healing a request is made to repeat the Sinner’s Prayer or Ticket to Heaven prayer.
- Upon healing, an appeal to be baptized in the Holy Spirit: Church Leaders will baptized
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit: It is Jesus Christ who does the Baptism: “May the Lord Jesus baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.” (Only when we are baptized can we receive the gifts.)
- Post Assembly Impartation: Impartation of all of the Gifts from those who have the gifts presently for the Church leaders:
“In the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ I hereby impart my gift of _____________to ________________ through the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.”
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
At My Second Coming
“I love you.
I was born in Bethlehem many years ago and I will return to earth again in the future. This second time will not be like the first. At Bethlehem I came as an infant and I had to be cared for by My parents.
At My second coming, I will come as the Son of God and ruler of the whole universe. I will be surrounded by the angels who will do whatever I ask. All the dead will rise from their graves as their spirits will be united to their bodies again
The purpose of the second coming is to judge the living and the dead. Those who have followed Me in their life on earth will come with Me to heaven.
Those who refused to believe in Me and to walk with Me will be condemned to hell. With the judgment and after the people have gone, the earth will be destroyed with the heavenly bodies falling on it and burning it up.
The time is near so I urge you to repent of your sins and become My friends. Reconcile with all those who have hurt you.
Believe in Me, your Savior, and pray. Help the poor and all those who suffer. I want you as My friend, I love you.”
December 23, 2004
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.