WHAT CAN YOU SAY TO ENTER HEAVEN?
One of the greatest gifts we can offer our family and friends is helping them to die well. We have to sit quietly with them and say: “Do not be afraid … I love you, God loves you … it’s time for you to go in peace. … I won’t cling to you any longer … I set you free to go home … go gently, go with my love.” It is the greatest gift that you can give.
When Jesus died he said: “Father, into your hands I commit My Spirit”. Luke 23:46 It is good to repeat these words often with our dying friends.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
“The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want … and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for years to come.” Psalms 23:1, 6
Death frees us from the boundaries of chronology and brings us into God’s “time,” which is timeless. There is no “past,” “present,” or “future.”
ONE OF THE GREATEST POEMS EVER WRITTEN
‘Holy Sonnet 10: Death, Be Not Proud‘ by John Donne (1572-1631)
Death, be not proud, though some have called you
Mighty and dreadful; for you art not so;
For those whom you think, you do overthrow
Die not, poor Death, nor yet can you kill me.
From rest and sleep, which but your pictures be,
Much pleasure; then from thee much more must flow,
And soon our best men with you do go,
Rest of their bones, and soul’s delivery.
You art slave to fate, chance, kings, and desperate men,
And do with poison, war, and sickness dwell,
And poppy or charms can make us sleep as well
And better than your stroke; why swell you then?
One short sleep past, we wake eternally
And death shall be no more; Death, you shalt die.
Death has always been a subject that’s instilled people with terror and despair, yet this poem provides us with hope.
When he says “From rest and sleep, which but your pictures be, / Much pleasure,” he compares death to being asleep, making it sound a lot less terrifying. Similarly, when he says “One short sleep past, we wake eternally / And death shall be no more,“ he explains that if one truly believes in the eternal life of the soul, then death is nothing but a blessing.
Death is so ever-present in our lives, and the fear of death is undoubtedly a natural instinct.
HOW DO IT GET INTO HEAVEN?
Let me ask you a question: when you die, where will your soul go? Heaven? Hell? Nowhere? Not sure?
I know where my soul will go when I die. Wouldn’t you like to be absolutely 100% sure where yours will go? If you could get into the gate to heaven when you die, wouldn’t you do whatever it takes to be sure that that is where your soul is going?
Do you know what signs Jesus will be looking for to see if He recognizes you as one of His own?
- Have you sinned? Don’t think so? Ever told a lie, even a little white lie? Ever stolen something, even just a penny? Have you ever known it was right to do something, and then not done it?
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23. You may be a good person, but even sinning just once (which we all have) we still fall short of the Glory of God, because God is without sin.
2. We still have hope: Now, we know that God isn’t going to let sin into heaven. But we just established that every single person on earth has sinned, this isn’t looking so good for you and me to get into heaven is it? But luckily for us, there’s good news.
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
3. You might be saying to yourself, “I don’t know how to accept Jesus as my savior or how to confess my sins.”
Have no fear. If you are ready today to accept Jesus Christ as your savior, then pray with me by following the prayer below:
“Jesus, I know that I’m a sinner and that I need Your help to save my soul. I know that you are the Son of God, and I want to thank you for dying on the cross for me so that I don’t have to pay for my sins, and so that I can have eternal life through you. Please come into my heart Lord and save me. Please forgive me for my sins and help me to repent and be a better person for You. I love You, Lord, and thank You for Your sacrifice. In Your name Lord, amen.”
4. There is no guilt and no reason to feel guilty. The Bible says we are sinners by nature. God does not expect us to feel guilty. What he does want us to feel is love for Him. He wants us to be with us in heaven, which is why we must accept his Son.
5. Now why would God feel it is necessary to be saved? What is there to be saved from? Hell. Where is the opposite of hell after you die? Heaven. You are being saved from Hell.
6. After we are saved, there is a change that takes place within us… we should want to do things to please God, not disappoint Him. God does not expect you to lead a perfect life… he doesn’t. But when you are saved, there is a spiritual “rebirth”.
What are you doing today to prepare for that crucial moment when time has run out?
But we come from God and belong to God…” 1 John 4:4
‘”In my Father’s house are many mansions.” John 14:2-3
When you stand at the gate of heaven and God says, “Why should I let you in?” What answer will you give?
“I lived a good life.” “I gave money to good causes.” “We’re happy for you, but you weren’t good enough.”
You will know the answer before you get there and you can know for sure that heaven’s gate will open for you. How?
“If you say with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved from the punishment of sin.” Romans 10:9
The fact that there’s a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
The Road to Heaven
“I love you.
One is a pleasure to travel on. It is straight, smooth and wide. Many are traveling that road but it only leads to death and emptiness. None of My friends travel along that road.
Then there is another road with sharp turns, water and mud in places and it is narrow here and there. At the end of this road one finds life, the fullness of life. This is the road I follow and I lead all My friends along it.
The first road is the way of the world filled with pleasure, the following of one’s own will and the false notion that with money one can buy everything one needs. Their companion is the evil one. At the end of such a life there is only death and despair because they will not attain to eternal life.
However, those traveling on the other road will have sufferings and trials. They will make an effort to follow God’s will instead of their own.
I will lead them and bring them to life and eternal happiness forever in heaven. My dear friend, do not be afraid of trials and suffering but face them with Me at your side.
May your heart be attuned to Mine. Come and walk with Me in deep friendship every day of your life. I bless you all.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak another language. Ask them to use the translation link:
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at the top of the page.