FREEDOM FROM MIGRAINES
Few things are more debilitating than migraine headaches. Too many suffer merciless onslaughts. Most people have little understanding of your throbbing pain, nausea/vomiting, sensitivity to light and to sound.
Here is a testimony of someone who suffered from
The doctors tried many different medications, but the headaches only got worse. The severe headaches turned into migraines.
The migraines were so bad that it was debilitating, often sending me to bed. I could barely lift my head and it was impossible to hold any food down.
I had to sleep in a quiet dark room. I would take several prescription medications to knock me out and pray that when I woke up, the migraine would be gone.
Any kind of stress or anxiety would trigger an attack. As the migraines worsened I started going to the doctors for a shot as soon as I felt one coming on. Eventually the doctor gave me the injection to administer to myself. There were times when I would say, “I would rather go through childbirth than have a migraine”. After trying every painkiller and treatment known, I just accepted migraines as something I had to live with.
Deliverance was needed to cast out a demon of migraine and fear of migraine. I realized that the opposite of the fear that triggered my headache was faith. When they cast out the spirits, I felt an immediate change and I knew I was free of headaches. I was also free of the spirit of fear that brought on the migraines. I no longer measure the intervals between attacks. I have begun a new way of life.
Most sufferers try to avoid the obvious things that people say can trigger migraines: irregular meal patterns; too much caffeine; variable sleep patterns; excitement; fear; anxiety; stress; weather changes; bright lights; and loud noises. Strong odors also can trigger an attack. So can food additives like MSG and the nitrites in foods like pepperoni pizza, luncheon meats and hot dogs. Many discover that hormone cycles like menstruation, or synthesized products like oral contraceptives and estrogen replacement can increase their risk.
Yet, with all of this care, the migraines still strike.
Are sicknesses ever caused by Satan?
Yes! “To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’” 2 Corinthians 12:7-9
Are generational curses real?
Yes! In expanding on the Ten Commandments God described in the transmission of sin and its consequences (including satanic involvement and curses) from one generation to the next: “You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments.” Exodus 20:4-6
Can Migraines be caused by exposure to Mormonism or any other religion that is not of Jesus Christ?
Yes. The connection between Mormonism and curses is seen in Paul’s teaching: “But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!” Galatians 1:8-9
Remember that any particular trial may have one or more purposes. You can find answers by asking the following questions:
- Am I being punished for a sin I have committed? “Israel has sinned; they have violated My covenant … I will not be with you anymore unless you destroy whatever among you is devoted to destruction. Joshua 7:12-12 If so, confess your sin and God promises to remove the sickness. “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. James 5:16 “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.” John 5:14
- Is this suffering designed to increase my faith and God dependence (Matthew 8:23-27)? The faith of the Disciples soared when Jesus walked on water, and calmed the wind and the waves. You may find your faith soaring after deliverance.
- Is this suffering designed for my personal growth and/or spiritual maturity? Job understood the larger purpose of suffering: “He knows the way I take; and when He has tested me I will come forth as gold” Job 23:10
- Is God using this trouble so that His glory may be displayed in my life through deliverance? “But this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him.” John 9:1-3. Some things are carefully designed for God to receive glory by favorable circumstances or by our godly response and behavior.
- Is God using this affliction to mold me into the image of Christ? “For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son” Romans 8: 29
OTHER SIGNS OF DEMONIC INFLUENCE
PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE
The deliverance ministry should not be overlooked because JESUS CHRIST himself preached and demonstrated deliverance by casting out demons and healing the sick and delivering all who were oppressed of the devil.
(In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command all evil spirits influencing you now, as you read this, to be quiet and not to give you any evil thoughts. This I command in the Name of Jesus.)
Your Christian friend who is sinless can command these spirits to go back where they came from (the abyss) to be soon replaced with the Love of our Lord.
The short form is “In the name of Our Lord Jesus, I bind and deliver the evil spirits of migraine, trauma, anxiety, fear and stress and I command them to go to the abyss.” The remaining spirits are also delivered in the same manner as listed below.
Please stop running to every Church or ministry to get deliverance. People tell you “You know there is a Pastor that has the anointing for casting out demons“.
This is not Scriptural. The demons are cast out by the Spirit of God. You use the Name of Jesus Christ to cast them out. That is it! “But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, the kingdom of God is come unto you“. Matthew 12: 28
Jesus Christ gave you, a sinless born-again believer, the authority to cast out demons. This means that you can cast them out. “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils” Mark 16: 17
If you are going to use the following Deliverance Prayer you should pray it out loud so the demons can hear you and your words (“signs”) will serve to increase your faith.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I am clean living!” They whisper “I was lost, but now I’m found and forgiven.”
- Christians don’t speak of this with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they are trying to be strong because they are really weak and need strength.
- Christians don’t brag of success, but they admit that they are failing and they need God to clean up the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect. Their flaws are far too visible but God believes they are worth it.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain and they have their share of headaches but they call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than thou. They are also simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will have begun. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to this Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading the Gospel according to Luke and then John: It is all about love and you will love it. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. Soaking yourself in the love of God defends you from attacks of the enemy.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com