Introducing First Names: this bright new idea for gifts
- A unique gift of over 1700 personalized graphics, which are lettered with a person’s name.
- In a frame-able or laminate-able: 1,700 to choose:
IMAGINE — a first offering of a new product which will attract a lot of attention because it is unique and new of a Name with Meaning in a beautiful font using an interesting gradient of two colors: blue and flesh tone.
Consumers are always looking for unusual gifts for their loved ones. Grandparents are in a constant search for something to buy for their grandchildren to place in their room.
Unusual names not on our data bank or names with foreign translations can be requested.
First Names is designed to fit in a standard picture frame so it will never be thrown out like an ordinary greeting card.
This concept has never been popular with retail stores. Most retail stores cannot be bothered with the trouble it takes to personalize anything.
You may be one of the first in your area or on the world wide web to take advantage of the timing.
How do we Raise Charitable Micro Finance Funds for African women farmers ?
WHERE DOES YOUR DONATION GO?African Women Farmers & their families
Very Low Interest Micro Loans to Women Farmers in Africa
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. is a non-profit company operating in Africa — working to initiate a fund-raising project to begin providing micro loans for women farmers.
Your donation continues to fund new loans more than nine times: your $15 donation is now worth $135. Your $15 donation keeps on giving 9 x $15 = $135. What a Bargain!
Every dollar donated is like donating $4.00 with the support of Government and Non-Government grants . This $4.00 is magnified by nine times because microloans are renewed every four months after a harvest: a $36 value:
Now here is the kicker: every dollar that is raised is matched by international sources like the World Bank by four times: $135 x 4= $540. Now that is LEVERAGE!
We are creating a future where women rural farmers can lift themselves out of poverty by themselves. We don’t believe in handouts.
We reduce our lending risks: no other member of a group of five women farmers may borrow until the last borrower has established a regular repayment record: each help each other to pay the Micro Loan. We assign a counselor to this woman’s group with ongoing, personalized training.
The current lending rate to poor people is 34% per year by standard micro-credit lenders in much of Africa. Our rate of interest is the lowest possible in order to pay our counselors): 8½%/year not including inflation.
HOW DO WE HELP TO RAISE FUNDS?
You can select one of the following gifts in $15 increments:
Personalized God’s Loveletters: 400 to choose
Personalized First Names & their Meaning : 1,700
Personalized Funny Cartoons: 500 to choose
Personalized Photo Cartoons
These all make Wonderful Gifts to be sent over the Internet!
A small gift will count just as much as a large one toward our goal of 1,000 gifts x $15 increments:
EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE WHILE RAISING CHARITABLE FUNDS
Each chosen country begins with a management team of three directors.
It is possible to be a Full Participant: for those who have some “Photo Shop” or alternate experience can be employed to do the Personalizing Editing and Photo Cartoon Editing . The photo shop software used can be found free on the Internet, so there is no investment on your part.
Promotion Designers must also be involved in marketing the products for which they are responsible. For every one of these products, there is a watermarked version, which can be sent to prospective donors using the marketing tools available. An Affiliate Sales Software Package monitors the sales activity and automatically pays Promotion Designers at two levels.
There is a double advantage to becoming a Promotion Designer.
- You are well paid for your work: 50% of the promotion commission is allocated to a Charitable Fund of your choice, who wish to work together as a team of a minimum of three: e.g. A School, a Church or a Charity. This promotion commission is not to be confused with the texting commission, which you earn.
- The majority of the charitable funds are raised to support Micro Finance in the country of your choice. These funds will be ear-marked for your country, but these funds will be used to support the present ongoing Micro Finance in an African country.
There is an additional training advantage: students who wish to develop their entrepreneurial and teamwork skills will learn a great deal while earning .
TO WHICH COUNTRY WILL FUNDS GO?
Any Donations will be directed eventually to Micro Finance in the country of your choice: we will direct your donations to support the first selected country, but ultimately your dollars will be earmarked for the African country of your choice:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoveLetters.com
- Living Water Is: LivingWaterIs.com
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.