Most people don’t know that God want to heal them:
“Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. ” 3 John 1:2
Healing is often overlooked today.
Our culture has little place for such experiences. People do not understand the concept of a “divine breakthrough” into our little world. “
If a person does not appear to be healed after prayers, one should not be anxious; the healing minister will have followed exactly what God requires. The healing is done in heaven: these are only delayed healing. God wants us to depend on Him– not a technique.
Man’s most basic need is to know that he is loved. Let us contemplate the important part love has in the healing process. At Lourdes, some people are healed and others are not, but all leave with a sense of peace, convinced that the Holy Spirit has touched them and that God loves them.
When you go to a doctor for healing, you don’t try to justify our asking for help, e.g. Help me because I can be a better parent, a better worker, a better spouse. Yet this is what many people do when they pray for healing from God: they even try to bargain with God: I will do this if only you heal me. These people have a fearful relationship with God.
The real truth is that God is Love and He wants to see you healed without your justification. Healing is an ordinary, not an extraordinary sign of God’s mercy and compassion. “But in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” Philippians 4:6
Jesus cured not just to prove He was God, but because He was abounding in love. God is more than willing to save and heal all who come to Him with open and contrite hearts. Healing can be a test of faith, but also a natural response to God’s generous love. The minister of healing, who is nothing more than a human channel, says the prayer of healing and then steps aside.
After welcoming the presence of Jesus, and giving Him praise and thanksgiving, we turn to laying of hands, which is biblical: “They will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well“ Mark 16:18
Along with a prayer of faith, the value of touching the sick person in any way possible provides a channel, where power is transferred more readily and far, far more effectively. There seems to be a current of healing power that flows from the minister of healing to the sick person. But Jesus said, “Someone touched Me; I know that power has gone out from Me.” Luke 8:46
The prayer of healing is more like a prayer of command, “Be healed.” and ” It is done. Thank you, Lord.” The sick person may also wish to ask God’s help during prayers silently: “Come Lord Jesus, Come and heal me”
Those who pray in tongues, turn the prayer over to the Holy Spirit, when they are not sure precisely what to pray for. Even in a foreign country, laying of hands on a head or shoulders, and praying in tongues will suffice, when you do not know the language.
The most powerful time for healing is immediately after the Eucharistic Celebration. This is a time when Jesus Christ is most especially with us.
A FAITH PRAYER
The person delivered and healed must continue to thank God for the spiritual healing every day until the total deliverance and healing has taken place and to thank Him whenever he or she thinks about it (a minimum of once a day) by a FAITH breath prayer until the healing takes place; it is only 12 words:
LORD JESUS, I PRAISE YOU AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HEALING.
Thanking God, before the healing happens, strengthens your faith.
GOD HAS ALREADY ANSWERED OUR PRAYER
Our problem is that we terribly under-estimate the incredibly magnificent thing He has done in sending the Lord Jesus to us. He has sent Jesus, and given us the authority to use that Name, the Name above all Names, as our infallible weapon against sickness and torment.
Jesus never refused healing to anyone. All who came to Him were healed, without exception. None were told to come back later after they had “suffered for God” or “learned a lesson.”
OUR FEAR OF MAN
We are also positioned “far above” all other authority in the Universe, including Satan. Everything under God is also “in subjection under our feet” Ephesians 1:22. God knows it, Satan knows it, the unclean spirits know it and tremble James. 2:19, but we apparently don’t believe it. And so the tragedy is that we cower as Satan “prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.” 1 Peter 5:8
We don’t do what Jesus did because, frankly, we really don’t believe what He said, and we’re way too timid to give it a try. We are comfortable with Christianity. We are not comfortable with Jesus. In fact, He apparently embarrasses us.
Unfortunately, we have a slight problem. Frankly, it’s just too embarrassing to lay hands on people, to speak healing out loud with conviction, and to cast the denizens of hell back to the pit from which they emerged to afflict us. Someone might laugh at us. After all, we are respectable people.
FAITH IS THE FINAL INGREDIENT.
The key to the gifts of healing is one’s faith. People’s persistence proves their faithfulness. They believe that God has the answer to all their prayers. Persistent prayer is answered because those who believe actually expect to be healed by God, so they continually ask until they receive.
So here it is again, that most important prayer that should come second nature to you:” Lord Jesus, I love You; I believe in You; I trust You. In the beginning you will need memory pegs to remind you to use this prayer, such as when you first enter your car.
These FREE series of ten biblical quotes are called:
HEALING AND PRAYER: GOD’S LOVE LETTERS
HEALING AND PRAYER God’s Love letters can be printed and folded in a tent shape. Cut them out and place each in rotation where you do your personal grooming or have your breakfast. They are ideal tool to help you memorized them.
- To strengthen your fellowship with God.
- To show you the goodness of God.
- To build healthy, positive thoughts.
- To provide curative comfort.
You may wish to send a FREE series of God’s Love letters to someone.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.