FAITH is not FEELINGS.
Healing is a present promise of God that one appropriates by faith.
Spirituality is the personal quest for understanding answers to ultimate questions about life, about meaning, and about relationship to the sacred or transcendent, which may (or may not) lead to or arise to religion.
These promises are of God, the promises are clearly stated in the Bible to all people that Christ will heal everyone who believes: “And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.” James 5:15
Moreover, the promises made by God cannot be broken. It is the faith that one has to receive the healing that is promised in the Word: “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed”. Isaiah: 53:5 Instead of walking by natural human faith, you walk by Bible faith”. (MacNutt 103)
Actually, the Bible is not just a book—it’s 66 books. The Bible was written over a period of roughly 2,000 years by 40 different authors from three continents, who wrote in three different languages. The Christian church has not invented the claim that the Bible is the Word of God; it is the claim of the Bible itself. We find in the Bible the claim that the words and deeds it records come from the living God. In hundreds of passages, in both the Old and New Testaments, the Bible plainly declares to be the very Word of the living God. The Bible declares some 3,800 times, “God said,” or “Thus says the Lord.” For example, “The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever.” Isaiah 40:8 “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.” Matthew 24:35.
Healing can be used to bring an individual to Jesus that has not experienced His love and peace: this is called supernatural evangelism. Healing can begin with a person who has been given the gift of healing. The healer needs to give themselves totally to Jesus. The healer must die to self and release all the things that are not of Christ such as pride, envy, selfishness, and unforgiveness, etc. The healer needs to follow the will of Jesus and not his or her own.
God, who can read hearts, knows intimately which of His children is best suited to be healers. God will tell them which person He wants them to go to (by divine appointment), but first they must be available.
Usually this gift of healing from God is often given to those who do evangelical or missionary work. The missionary must be given the tools or gifts in order to do the necessary healing. This was the case 2000 years ago as it is now.
FAITH: THE MAGIC OF BELIEVING
The spiritual gift of faith is exhibited by one with a strong and unshakable confidence in God, His Word, and His promises. Just think of the innocence and the pure belief and faith of a child. “For by His loving-favor you have been saved from the punishment of sin through faith. It is not by anything you have done. It is a gift of God.” Ephesians 2:8
Not all believers have the spiritual gift of faith. It is what is believed in the inner man that must be issued from the mouth. The ultimate faith is to confess the Lord Jesus Christ with one’s mouth.
Faith to be healed is ineffective through human efforts: “Knowing that a man is not justified by works of the law, but by faith of Jesus Christ”. Galatians 2:16
Appropriating faith is not in the believing that God can, but that God will. Appropriating faith and believing the healing promises are accomplished in several ways:
- The first way is command the disease to leave in Jesus Name while placing hands on the person who is ill..
- The second way is found in the words: “They shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover”. Mark 16:18
- A third way: “Is there any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord and the prayer of faith shall save him who is sick” . James 5:14-15
- A fourth method: “And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, whatsoever, you shall ask the Father in My name, He will give it you…ask and ye shall receive that your joy may be full”. John 16:23-24
- A fifth method: “If two of you shall agree on Earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in Heaven”. Mathew 18:19 Know that one must know the healing has been given. All promises are yours to claim. Doubt breeds more doubt.
- The way to appropriate the promise of healing is by praising. Praising is a statement of faith that cannot be said in any other way. It demonstrates a spiritual trust in Jesus
- The same appropriation of faith can occur when one is anointed with oil, or takes communion. The moment one receives this is when Christ heals.
- The power of healing can be released by touching cloth or a garment that has the anointing of the Holy Spirit. The power and energy is released as the person believes and accepts the healing for them.
- Healing can be appropriated by faith in a long distance situation. The reason is that the person already knows the promises and has a mustard seed faith that they can be healed.
One may need another person to appropriate the faith to be healed. Sometimes people are so down in the pit that they do not have the faith themselves to be healed. They have only a small mustard seed faith so that if the elders or another faith based person prays that they are healed. They may not even realize anyone is praying.
Healing by Faith
The moment one realizes the healing promises pertain to them personally, then the faith is ready to act and the healing will come. One must stay in an attitude of believing. Through appropriation of faith, His healing promises, and patience one receives the healing.
With doubt and unbelief the powers of the healing of Christ are of non-effect. In other words, one cannot be healed with doubt, worry, concerns, and unbelief. Christ wants people to know that doubt leading to unbelief curtails the healing making the healing of non-effect.
Usually 80% of the healing takes place immediately. The complete healing will take place over a reasonable short time, but this requires homework: the one being healed must praise and thank God every day or whenever he or she thinks about it until the complete healing has taken place. The prayer below is invaluable.
The first way of appropriating faith is the laying on of hands by the sinless faith healer. Immediately after prayers the healer will usually ask one to check out the healing by doing something that one was not able to do before. If there are few signs of healing, a Prayer of Deliverance is needed in order to eliminate any obstacles.
This prayer of deliverance usually results with a feeling of a complete sense of peace. This gives assurance that God is working.
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
This prayer is to be said daily and whenever you think about it until all the healing is complete.
Lord, I thank You and I praise you for Your healing.
or a shorter 7 word Breathe Prayer:
Lord, I thank You and praise you.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.