Without expecting anything, simply say, “I love you, Jesus” with your whole heart. Something that was a simple thought experiment can turn into something spectacular. A flood of energy can enter.
It is actually more of an intellectual and psychological strain not to believe in God than to believe: it’s about no hopelessness, not shutting out spirituality and coming to grips with the infinite. Logically, there is some sort of organized principal above or something unexplained but at least accessible to you right now!
What would happen if you let down your guard and stop resisting Christianity for a little experiment? What if you let Jesus in? Without expecting anything, simply say, “I love you, Jesus” with your whole heart. Someone like you tried this. Something that was a simple thought experiment turned into something spectacular. A flood of energy entered into that person.
You may be at the door, but you are afraid to enter.
Alternatively, you may wish to be more truthful about your relationship with Jesus. You need to build up this love relationship. A relationship means that you have to at least know a little about Jesus. It can start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the gospel of Luke. Later you can promote yourself to the gospel about love: the gospel of John. Now try an experiment that has been successful with other unbelievers.
A relationship means communication both ways. You can start by saying something others have said,”Jesus, if you exist, don’t be coy. You could just show yourself to me.”
Immediately, I felt His Presence. I cannot adequately describe this: words fail. It was not a light, but a Person, fully, as if walking beside me, yet not of a man walking, but rather a source of pure light, pure heat: an irradiation of perfect Love, more real than the world around me and therefore tending to blot it out. I did not have to ask, “Are you the Christ?” for I knew this already. David Warren
You can classify this as a miracle: a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine source. Do you believe in miracles? Try reading about or visiting Lourdes or Fatima. You will be convinced that miracles do happen.
Once experiencing this connection, the stories and the healing in the Bible become very real: only God could do such things. Suddenly you realize you are reading the Word of God to His people. It is like a light switch that is turned on in your soul. You had been blind and now you can see.
The Mouse’s Search for the Cat
There is a mountain analogy: the roads go up, not down; that man makes the roads, not God; that religion is man’s search for God, not God’s search for man. C. S. Lewis says this sounds like “the mouse’s search for the cat”.
Christianity is not a system of man’s search for God but a story of God’s search for man. True religion is not like a cloud of incense wafting up, but it is like a Father’s hand thrust downward to rescue us who are fallen.
The Word of God: came to us from the Bible
“In the beginning God made from nothing the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1:1
“He made from one blood all nations who live on the earth. He set the times and places where they should live. They were to look for God. Then they might feel after Him and find Him because He is not far from each one of us. It is in Him that we live and move and keep on living.” Acts 17:26-28
“The heavens are telling of the greatness of God and the great open spaces above show the work of His hands.” Psalm 19:1
”Lord, You have been the place of comfort for all people of all time. Before the mountains were born, before You gave birth to the earth and the world, forever and ever, You are God.” Psalm 90:1, 2
“The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God.’” Psalm 14:1
The BIBLE is divinely inspired by God. How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions of a possible 48 astonishing predictions l have a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST be true.
Here is a passage that comes from a BIBLE:
“See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and vain deceit, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.” Colossians 2:8
Let’s analyze this more closely:
See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception [pseudo-intellectual babble], according to the tradition [and musings] of mere men, following the elementary principles of this world, rather than following [the truth—the teachings of] Christ. Colossians 2:8
So, one should not accept philosophy of mere speculation and imagination, but of the modest, laborious investigation of facts.
Vain Deceit is, that which is vain and empty, and has no solid foundation, and even deceitful and delusional.
Christianity is not a philosophy, but a relationship with God in Christ TODAY––not knowledge of abstract principles.
How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus.
Many Christians have been given the gift of healing and deliverance to be able to deliver away evil spirits influencing Muslims, which cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. This healing and deliverance is successful only in the Name of Jesus Christ:
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; their prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary who travels usually two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to five different Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise. He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those involved in the healing actually feel a complete physical sense of peace that is unmistakable.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
When God heals in this way, He is giving a message to those being healed for a change of heart even without one’s faith. In His wisdom,, He knows faith will be developed. Dreams or visions often accompany this experience especially among non-Christians.
ISN’T ANYTHING POSSIBLE FOR GOD?
Initially Christianity may not be attractive, especially when in their arrogance Christians seem to believe that all non-Christians were doomed to go to hell. Yet, if a non-Christian was judged by God, He would not be judged according to the same standards as a Christian, who would be more accountable because of the privilege of knowing the full truth. The non-Christian will be given in all eventualities some latitude because your God, the Creator, is above all merciful.
Further, how ridiculous it would be to believe that a God would limit Himself to become a human being in the name of Jesus Christ. Other religions had wise men like the Dalai Lama, Guru Nanak or Muhammad, who tried to build ladders up to God, yet this approach seems man-made. Christianity is the reverse: it teaches that God Himself chose to come down to our level in order to bridge the gap. This gives the Bible much more authority: for it is God who speaks in the voice of the Church—“I baptize you …””I forgive you your sins…” “This is My body…”
God’s own revelation to us is far better than anything man could invent on his own. This would be the ultimate truth. Further, wasn’t anything possible for God even though it may appear unbelievable?
LIFE AFTER DEATH: the Final Argument
How did hundreds of people — doctors, airline pilots, bank presidents , tenured professors– who didn’t need to make up wild stories to make money (and would lose professional credibility doing so), come to describe an amazing similar place.
There has never been a sighting of Guru Nanak, Krishna or Moksha in any Near Death Experiences.
God tells Isaiah His Holy City (HEAVEN) will be a place of beauty and joy, with plants and trees, vineyards and fruit, mountains and valleys, where all the creatures finally will live in harmony — as we intuitively know it should be.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak another language. Ask them to use the translation link:
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at the top of the page.