Deliverance from Prison
How do you know that your prayer of deliverance actually works? The person that needed to be delivered will always feel a new sense of peace: some receive an amazing feeling of airiness as if something has left; some feel a tingling: “By their fruit you will recognize them.” Matthew7:16
WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
Deliverance is defined as “a rescue from bondage or danger.” Deliverance is often sought from evil spirits or the spirit of lust, jealousy, etc. We are told to “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Peter 5:8,9
All aspects of deliverance are available only through the person and work of Jesus Christ:” When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, ‘Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!’” Luke 10:17
DO YOU NEED DELIVERANCE?
To determine if you are in need of deliverance, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you continually argumentative or contrary–usually on the verge of anger?
- Are you violating, neglecting or causing pain in a relationship?
- Are you practicing sin and can’t seem to stop?
- Do you see a pattern of issues in your family, whether disease, poverty, anger, divorce, sexual perversion or other issues?
- You are sick all the time and the doctors find nothing wrong. You could be dealing with a spirit of infirmity?
- Are you having “spiritual” encounters, including recurring dreams/nightmares that you leave you fearful?
- Do you sometimes sense that the problem isn’t you, but rather something in you?
- Are you attracted to the occult. , e.g. Ouija Boards, Seance, Fortune Telling, Horoscopes, Hypnosis etc, or Witchcraft?
- Have you experienced traumatic events that have impacted your life negatively?
- Do you keep hitting the same wall.
Crime has reached an all time high and people are researching into unique crimes. Even crime prevention experts are bewildered. The world has lost its peace and tranquility.
Growing up in an environment ,where bad choices are made by parents, can and do influence children. There comes a point where the cycle of making bad choices needs to be broken.
The accusing spirit is an anti-Christ spirit, because it approaches people with no love. It works through a voice; the voice of condemnation and rejection. It constantly tells you how much of a failure you are.
Whenever we feel the hurt and pain from rejection, it’s because we our identity depends upon what other people thinks of us. That is why our identity must be based upon the Word of God, and what God has to say about us.
What is impossible with any human system can still be possible with God. It takes only a split second for Him to put your life back to order just as He made water into wine or brought the dead man alive.
When we leave the Word of God behind and seek to satisfy our own fleshly appetites, it can give unclean spirits access into our lives. Most people do not even realize what they are getting themselves into, and then they wonder why they have lost control in that area of their lives afterwards!
Unforgiveness is the single most popular poison that the enemy uses against inmates, and it is one of the deadliest poisons a person can take spiritually. It causes everything from mental depression, to health problems such as cancer and arthritis. Unforgiveness prevents God from forgiving our sins. “But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.” Matthew 6:15
It is bad enough to be rebellious, but anybody who curses their father or mother shall come under a curse, and find themselves in obscure darkness: “Who so curseth his father or his mother, his lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness.” Proverbs 20:20
The most common misconception is from the word deliverance: people want to think “demon possession”…it is NOT possession, but it is oppression, which takes place in the soul and in the flesh. It is almost like part of our body is not in our full control. We can expect to wrestle against temptations, accusations and deception, but NOT torment, vexation, and trouble from evil spirits.
Some symptoms of trouble with evil spirits:
- A compulsive desire to blaspheme and blame God.
- Compulsive thoughts of suicide or murder.
- Deep feelings of bitterness and hatred toward others without reason: Jews, other races, the church, strong Christian leaders.
- Compulsive desires to tear other people down, even if it means lying to do so.
- Terrifying feelings of guilt even after honest confession is made to the Lord.
- Deep depression and despondency.
- Sudden surges of violent rage, uncontrollable anger, or seething feelings of hostility.
- Seizures of panic or other fear that is terrifying.
- Dreams or nightmares that are of a horrific nature and often …recurring. Clairvoyant dreams that may even come true are most often demonic.
- Abnormal or perverted sexual desires. .
- A revulsion against the Bible, including a desire to tear it up or destroy it.
- Sleep or eating disorders without physical cause.
- Most compulsions and obsessions.
- Rebellion and hatred for authority.
- Fascination with the occult.
- Involvement in criminal activity.
This not a complete list, but it is a good indicator.
If we have a spiritual problem, let’s find the root of that problem and treat the root. Once the root is cleaned up, the problem won’t be returning and causing more problems!
One can “break the chains that binds one” and not wind up back within the confines of the jail. But only through God will the prisoner gain deliverance from their confinement if they so choose. He will totally unshackle you from all the bondage that you are entangled with. Each inmate deserves love, caring and an opportunity to turn their life around.
DELIVERANCE AND EXORCISM
Exorcism is exercised in case of possession, while deliverance deals with the influences that are not full possession. There are very few cases of possession as compared to ever pervading influence of different kinds of evil spirits affecting many people.
“The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so. The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.” Deuteronomy 18:9-15
“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth” Philippians 2:10 The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me Luke 4:18 “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7
These evil spirits are legalistic and they must be delivered in the Name of Jesus Christ by their function, otherwise the specific spirit would simply say “they are not talking to me” and they will stay.
WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DELIVER EVIL INFLUENCES?
A faithful Christian who is sinless: otherwise the evil spirits will just laugh at one’s sins.
The person being delivered does not have to be Christian. In fact, if you are a die-hard Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist or any other religion you are in for a big surprise. You will only know by trying it: you have every thing to gain and nothing to lose.
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. Luke 10:19 “The one who does what is sinful is of the devil … The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8 In the Name of Jesus Christ, you can take authority over all evil influences and break these influences over your life. This is accomplished together with one other Christian who is of God or is very close to God.
HOW DO YOU KNOW A DELIVERANCE HAS TAKEN PLACE?There is a definite sense of peace, which envelopes over the one being delivered. You definitely know something has happened.
Then comes Deliverance!!!
You may be wrapped up in a prickly blanket of sadness, you may be depressed, stressed or anxious, but it isn’t your fault.
You can help yourself more than anyone. The evil influence on you can be defeated through Jesus, the Source of strength. “Every knee will bend before Me” Romans 14:11 That includes all evil spirits influencing you.
To our friends who are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Taoist, Mormon or Jehovah Witness:
To our knowledge, there is no one in your religious belief that can bind and deliver demonic spirits. There is a reason for this: demonic attacks are warded off in Jesus’ Name. It requires a bible oriented Christian to do the deliverance. You still can be delivered from your attacks, but it needs that all important Christian to command all evil spirits to go to Jesus Christ who will dispose of them according to His Will and to never return .
The person praying for deliverance must be free of sin otherwise the devil will just laugh.
Prayer of Deliverance
The short form is “In the name of Our Lord Jesus, I bind and deliver the evil spirits of … to go to the abyss.” This is said for each individual evil spirit.
The following prayer can be done together: the person to be delivered must also pray during “OUR PART“: “Come, Holy Spirit, Come” or “Come, Lord Jesus, Come” silently.
Your Christian friend will command these spirits to go back where they came from (the abyss) to be soon replaced with the Love and Blessing of the Lord: Free in Jesus
The void that that takes place brings a complete sense of peace, and you will now be free in Jesus.
(In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command all evil spirits influencing you now, as you read this, to be quiet and not to give you any evil thoughts. This I command in the Name of Jesus.)
If you don’t believe this, try it and see for yourself. You will definitely know in three minutes that a physical change has taken place.
The person delivered must now thank God for the spiritual healing every day until the total deliverance has taken place and to thank Him whenever he or she thinks about it. One must soak oneself in God’s love by reading the Bible: the short gospel of Luke for beginners and later the gospels of John.
FAITH IS THE FINAL INGREDIENT.
The key to the gifts of healing is one’s faith. People’s persistence proves their faithfulness. They believe that God has the answer to all their prayers. Persistent prayer is answered because those who believe actually expect to be healed by God, so they continually ask until they receive.
After receiving the beginning of healing, you must pray:” Lord Jesus, I love You; I believe in You; I trust You.
A FAITH PRAYER
The person delivered and healed must continue to thank God for the spiritual healing every day until the total deliverance and healing has taken place and to thank Him whenever he or she thinks about it (a minimum of once a day) by a FAITH breath prayer until the healing takes place; it is only 12 words:
LORD JESUS, I PRAISE YOU AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HEALING.
Thanking God, before the healing happens, strengthens your faith.
The delivered person does not want to ever go back to the ever pervading influence of evil spirits. It is very important to connect with a Bible-oriented church.
This same prayer of deliverance can be used to exhort evil influences on members of your family by name in the same manner with you as the intercessor and with your prayerful Christian. They should be made aware of your prayer as a gentle mention that you have prayed for them so they can become more sensitized to God’s Love.
This prayer of deliverance can be printed, quartered and kept in your wallet.
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
That you may have Life in Abundance
“I love you. I open My Heart to you, and to all My brothers and sisters everywhere who are My friends. You all have a place in My Heart. It is as large as the ocean and full of love and compassion for all of you. My Heart is also full of mercy for all those who repent. Come, you who are outside and enter My Heart. I have made a place there for each one of you.
My dear ones, do not let sin, addictions, fears, or hurts deter you from coming to Me. Repent of your sins and I will forgive you and I will welcome you. Bring Me all your problems, your addictions, fears, and hurts and I will take them away and renew you; and come into My Heart.
All you who live in darkness, in despair or discouragement or feel lost, ask the Church to pray for you so that you can enter into the peace and joy of My Heart. If you do not believe in Me, you are to be pitied because your state is that of living death. Ask My friends to pray for you that you may receive the gift of faith and live a full life. There is hope for salvation for all who are still in the world.
My brother and sister, live My new life and remain in My Heart. I embrace you and strengthen you. I am your friend who died for you that you may have life in abundance. I love you.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.