DEPRESSION SOLVED BY DELIVERANCE
We are products of our past; we don’t have to be prisoners of it.
Deliverance from Depression: is it really a mental illness or is it a kind of evil spirit? The Christian is suppose to experience peace and joy, but the depressed person cannot. The depressed persons have problems believing that God loves them; they withdraw from community support and they are in a continued state of anxiety. They are completely overcome by evil. This is not of God’s will. One of the symptoms of depression is one’s experience that no one has been able to help; that even God does not care.
There are times that depression is a demon. And Saul’s servants said to him, “Behold now, an evil spirit from God is afflicting you.” 1 Samuel 16:14-23
COMPLAINING IS SELF-PERPETUATING
You may find yourself complaining about a whole host of things: impoliteness, rejection and negligence. This spins you into an endless cycle of self-rejection. This leaves you feeling like you are the most misunderstood, rejected, neglected and despised person in the world. This complaining is self-perpetuating.
You are a complainer and you are hard to live with. Often the complaints lead to further self-rejection. You probably have tried very hard to heal yourself from your complaints and failed … and failed … and failed, until you realize that you can only be healed from Above. “With man this is impossible, with God, everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26 Henri Nouwen
WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
Deliverance is defined as “a rescue from bondage or danger.” Deliverance is often sought from evil spirits or the spirit of lust, jealousy, etc. We are told to “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Peter 5:8,9
All aspects of deliverance are available only through the person and work of Jesus Christ:” When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, ‘Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!’” Luke 10:17
DO YOU NEED DELIVERANCE?
To determine if you are in need of deliverance, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you continually argumentative or contrary–usually on the verge of anger?
- Are you violating, neglecting or causing pain in a relationship?
- Are you practicing sin and can’t seem to stop?
- Do you see a pattern of issues in your family, whether disease, poverty, anger, divorce, sexual perversion or other issues?
- You are sick all the time and the doctors find nothing wrong. You could be dealing with a spirit of infirmity?
- Are you having “spiritual” encounters, including recurring dreams/nightmares that you leave you fearful?
- Do you sometimes sense that the problem isn’t you, but rather something in you?
- Are you attracted to the occult. , e.g. Ouija Boards, Seance, Fortune Telling, Horoscopes, Hypnosis etc, or Witchcraft?
- Have you experienced traumatic events that have impacted your life negatively?
- Do you keep hitting the same wall.
The enemy’s number one area of attack is the mind. The demons will put negative or even perverse thoughts on your mind to make you believe that they are your thoughts. When people fall to complaining and fussing and feeling sorry for themselves, they lay themselves open to any danger of an invitation to evil spirits.
When you are depressed, your access to God’s presence is blocked “Know that the Lord is God.
It is He that made us, and we are His;[
we are His people” Psalm 100: 3
It is a very destructive weapon of the enemy.
You need only concern yourself with getting your own house in order: “Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness – and all the rest of these things will be granted to you as well.” Matthew 6:33
” I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
Sometimes, in the worst case rare scenarios, the possessed person is made to appear mad so as to be confined in a psychiatric clinic and deprived of any spiritual intervention.
- Generational Curses can be delivered.
Our forefathers have sinned and left us with a bent toward their sins. It is not uncommon that people who suffer from a bipolar disorder also have biological parents who have suffered from the same disorder. Generational curses must be broken: “whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered”. Joel 2:32
- Abuse Issues can be healed.
An emotional wound is a cutting wound and an emotional bruise. As we strive to gain self-esteem, we may find ourselves on a roller coaster ride of ups and downs.
- Strict, Harsh Childhood Discipline can be forgiven.
There is a high coincidence between bipolar disorders and strict, harsh childhood discipline and legalistic religious background.
- Evil Spirits who are invited from Occult Involvement can be bound and delivered.
Occult involvement may take on many forms: playing the Ouija board, fortune telling, reading occult material, participation in occult rituals, reading the horoscopes, and possessing of occult artifacts
- Darkened Conscious or Forgiveness of Oneself can be delivered.
Sometimes a person does things that he knows to be very wrong, but does not get caught or may deny everything. When this occurs, it leaves a darkened conscious.
6. Soldiers returning from active front line duty develop a hate relationship with the enemy, suffer from trauma and a forgiveness of oneself for action taken in battle. This causes a personality change where their own wives don’t recognize them. Evil spirits invite their addiction buddies, which compounds the problem.
Psychologist are often at a loss other than offer medication to quiet one’s emotions.
“And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all” 1 John 1:5.
The Physical Cycle: for every high, there is a corresponding low.
One may eat healthy foods and feel good for a while, but then go on a sweets binge that causes an immediate high. The high will be followed by the “Sweet Blues”, better known as Depression. Therefore, the result is mood swings from one extreme to the other. Exercise may also play a role in the physical cycle. Some people go from one extreme to the other concerning exercise. They may go all out for exercise for a while given them a lift. However, they over do it or get bored. They withdraw from most all exercise and feel a letdown.
For one to overcome this cycle, he must receive emotional healing from God, which will allow one to find an entirely new identity that does not change.
“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.” 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
“Gather your heart into his sanctity, and drive sadness far away from yourself. For sadness has killed many, and there is no usefulness in it. Envy and anger shorten a man’s days, and pensiveness will bring old age before the time. A cheerful and good heart is always feasting: for his banquets are prepared with diligence.” Sirach 30: 22-27
That’s easy to say but let’s get down to solutions: Why is it that people who attended church at least once a week lived seven years longer than someone who didn’t attend at all. Among African-Americans, the disparity was even more stunning: fourteen years!
THE MEDICAL APPROACH
- Fortunately, the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education thought so too. In 1994—at long last—its Special Requirements for Psychiatry Residency Training mandated that: young psychiatrists receive religious instruction.
- a patient’s spiritual beliefs always be noted and taken seriously.
Most psychiatrists now believe that in severe depression, medication is needed to restore enough bodily and cognitive functioning for a sufferer to then attack the unhealthy thinking that has grown out of the illness. Most of the more than 20 types of psychotherapy show some success with depression, but those with the best track record are designed to be fairly short, lasting less than a year, and focus on correcting distorted thought patterns.” (from the article on depression: U.S. News) Many doctors treat their patients by natural methods, which leave the devils unperturbed.
DELIVERANCE AND EXORCISM
Exorcism is exercised in case of possession, while deliverance deals with the influences that are not full possession. There are very few cases of possession as compared to ever pervading influence of different kinds of evil spirits affecting many people.
“The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so. The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.” Deuteronomy 18:9-15
“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth” Philippians 2:10 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me.” Luke 4:18 “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7
These evil spirits are legalistic and they must be delivered in the Name of Jesus Christ by their function, otherwise the specific spirit would simply say “they are not talking to me” and they will stay.
WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DELIVER EVIL INFLUENCES?
The faithful Christian praying for deliverance must be free of sin otherwise the devil will just laugh.
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” Luke 10:19 “The one who does what is sinful is of the devil … The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8 In the Name of Jesus Christ, you can take authority over all evil influences and break these influences over your life. This is accomplished together with one other Christian who is of God or is very close to God.
HOW DO YOU KNOW A DELIVERANCE HAS TAKEN PLACE?There is a definite sense of peace, which envelopes over the one being delivered. You definitely know something has happened.
Then comes Deliverance!!!
You may be wrapped up in a prickly blanket of sadness, you may be depressed, stressed or anxious, but it isn’t your fault.
You can help yourself more than anyone. The evil influence on you can be defeated through Jesus, the Source of strength. “Every knee will bend before Me” Romans 14:11 That includes all evil spirits influencing you.
To our friends who are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Taoist, Mormon and Jehovah Witness:
To our knowledge, there is no one in your religious belief that can bind and deliver demonic spirits. There is a reason for this: demonic attacks are warded off in Jesus’ Name. It requires a bible oriented Christian to do the deliverance. You still can be delivered from your attacks, but it needs that all important Christian to command all evil spirits to go to Jesus Christ who will dispose of them according to His Will and to never return .
The short form is “In the name of Our Lord Jesus, I bind and deliver the evil spirits of … to go to the abyss.” This is said for each individual evil spirit.
The following prayer can be done together: the person to be delivered must also pray during “OUR PART“: “Come, Holy Spirit, Come” or “Come, Lord Jesus, Come” silently.
Your Christian friend will command these spirits to go back where they came from (the abyss) to be soon replaced with the Love and Blessing of the Lord: Free in Jesus.
The void that that takes place brings a complete sense of peace, and you will now be free in Jesus.
(In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command all evil spirits influencing you now, as you read this, to be quiet and not to give you any evil thoughts. This I command in the Name of Jesus.)
If you don’t believe this, try it and see for yourself. You will definitely know in three minutes that a physical change has taken place.
The person delivered must now thank God for the spiritual healing every day until the total deliverance has taken place and to thank Him whenever he or she thinks about it. One must soak oneself in God’s love by reading the Bible: the short gospel of Luke for beginners and later the gospels of John.
The delivered person does not want to ever go back to the ever pervading influence of evil spirits. It is very important to connect with a Bible-oriented church.
This same prayer of deliverance can be used to exhort evil influences on members of your family by name in the same manner with you as the intercessor and with your prayerful Christian. They should be made aware of your prayer as a gentle mention that you have prayed for them so they can become more sensitized to God’s Love.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.