I HAVE COME TO HEAL YOUR ILLNESS.
Ah, beloved ones, I have come to heal your sores, your wounds and your infirmities, all which were so savagely inflicted upon you in this darkness; no, beloved ones, your sores are not past healing, your injuries are curable, for I-Am-With-You and ever so near you; so come to Me with love, ask Me with love and you will receive, invoke Me with love and I shall hear you; I will raise you to My Bosom and cradle you, comforting you; hear My Cry of Love and Peace: May 1, 1989
Vassula writes down the messages which she receives in a stately handwriting, quite distinct from her own. (unity) She hears, interiorly, a voice first, then , when she has to write down what she has heard, her writing changes. TLIG.org
“I will continue to cure your sick and My Name will be praised; hear Me: to extol My Name I will appear often in your place as a reminder of My Marvels and of the reality of My Presence; I will reveal Myself on you to show everyone how I am in you and you in Me, that they may believe that through your words, I Am.”
“I tell you, salvation will come to the abandoned, and to those who never sought Me, the poor and the wretched, the abandoned and the starved need water and there is none; their tongue is parched with thirst; this is why I will give them water with My Own Hand.” October 13, 1994
Faith or Physician?
The justification for relying on faith healing over conventional medicine comes from a belief that turning to man is diametrically opposed to turning to God. In other words, you can either turn to God for help, or you can turn to man for help – but not both.
The following scripture gives the physician credibility which is due to him or her, but the patient may not have witnessed the Miracles of God’s Healing. This dilemma causes a lot of stress for the patient. Yet, “It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man.” Psalm 118:8
Physician: Sirach or Ecclesiastics:
1 “Honor the physician with the honor due him, according to your need of him, the Lord created him;
2 For healing comes from the Most High, and he will receive a gift from the king.
3 The skill of the physician lifts up his head, and in the presence of great men he is admired.
4 The Lord created medicines from the earth, and a sensible man will not despise them.
5 Was not water made sweet with a tree in order that his power might be known?
6 And he gave skill to men that he might be glorified in his marvelous works.
7 By them he heals and takes away pain;
8 The pharmacist makes of them a compound. His works will never be finished; and from him health is upon the face of the earth.
9 My son, when you are sick do not be negligent, but pray to the Lord, and he will heal you.
10 Give up your faults and direct your hands aright, and cleanse your heart from all sin.
11 Offer a sweet-smelling sacrifice, and a memorial portion of fine flour, and pour oil on your offering, as much as you can afford.
12 Give the physician his place, for the Lord created him; let him not leave you, for there is need of him.
13 There is a time when success lies in the hands of physicians,
14 For they too will pray to the Lord that he should grant them success in diagnosis and in healing, for the sake of preserving life.
15 He who sins before his Maker, may he fall into the care of a physician.” Sirach or Ecclesiastics 38: 1-15*
No medicine or ointment cured them. They were restored to health by your Word, O Lord, the word which heals all humanity. Wisdom 16:12*
*During the Reformation, for largely doctrinal reasons, Protestants removed seven books from the Old Testament including Sirach and Wisdom, which appear in the Catholic Bible.
If a person that believes in healing in Jesus’ Name is there with the person who is prayed for, have them lay hands and repeat:
- In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, and by Your stripes, Lord Jesus, ___________ you are healed!
- May God renew and restore all cells, all blood, all sinew & bones and all organs as new before you had this problem. (My Faith) In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, and by Your stripes, Lord Jesus, ___________ you are healed! Say: Thank you, Jesus
- In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, I rebuke and bind the evil spirit of ….(e.g. cancer) and I command it to leave you now, without manifestation or harm to you or me, to never return, and I send it to Jesus Christ, who will dispose of it according to His Will. Say, Thank you, Jesus
Usually some kind of action is required after a healing such as the washing of one’s eyes with spit as Jesus did. Christ told one of the lame people to take up one’s cane and walk. Raising the Dead? Elisha went up and laid upon the child, and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes and his hands upon his hands. 2 Kings 4:33-34 So laying of hands offers a channel of the living power of God. One should pray for physical healing but also spiritual healing.
God has given the power of healing to many of His followers and when they pray for the healing of sick people, many of these people become well. His power of healing goes through those chosen ones. Those who have the power of healing are authenticated through the healing brought about by them. In almost all cases, the healing minister is Born Again!
When do the healed really truly take possession of their gift — especially from God? You only receive your gift when you thank God. Healing may be progressive it may take several weeks to take effect.
There is homework involved for the one being healed, pray: Lord, I thank you and I praise you for your healing. Say this for a minimum of once a day or better still whenever you think about it and do so until all the healing is complete. It is often one’s faith that brings healing
The healed person must soak himself or herself in God’s Love: every evening the healed person must read several verses where Jesus speaks in the Gospel of John after the third chapter and read the same verses in the evening. This reading must be in a form of prayer: when Jesus says, ” I am the Light”, the healed person must pray, “You are the Light, Jesus!” — from the heart. You will notice how God will begin to place things on your heart. “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me.” Luke 4:18
A WEAKEN FAITH
There are some Christians who do not believe healing is possible. Without faith, you can expect poor results. If a Christian denomination actively preaches this, Gos will not respond. No response creates no faith: a viscous circle.
Telling another person of a healing is apt to disturb the brooding inner spirit of man. There is always a great deal of cynicism: ” I wonder how long this is going to last”. These feelings of uncertainty weakens faith. Why did Jesus say to the leper, “tell no man” after his healing? It was to protect the one being healed. To testify too soon concerning a healing causes problems: it meets with cynicism from others, which weakens one’s faith and creates a feeling of uncertainty.
So we ask God to help us become sensitive to a divine appointment that He wants us to keep today. So, before trying to tackle the day, the healing ministers should spend an hour to keep one’s mind open to the entering of the Holy Spirit: “Soak in My Throne Room” (Devotional Time). You are to be on pure and holy ground.
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
I have Great Love for All Those who are Sick.
“I love you.
Do you see what I am doing in your midst? I have great love for all those who are sick. I want all of them to be healed. Let Me remind you of some of My work among you.
- I healed the person with a terrible sore back for whom you prayed.
- I cured the boy with a high fever and a sore throat that his mother brought to you.
- I gave sight to the man who was blind when you prayed with his wife who stood in proxy for him.
- There are also those people with cancer who were healed by Me.
- I listened to the couple who were unable to have children after many years and after you prayed with them their problem was solved and now they have two children.
- I healed some who were paralyzed and others with arthritis.
- Many have come with emotional problems and I healed them.
My work of healing the sick continues today as it did when I was on earth. There are always many healing in those special holy places because special graces are attached to them.
There are also many who receive spiritual healing in those places. Some are converted and return to Me. Others receive the gift of faith and the graces to stop their bad habits and addictions.
Many are strengthened in their faith and return to the Church and pray daily. I love you and I want you all close to Me.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
THE NEED FOR DELIVERANCE
Healing often involves the need for deliverance. Jesus came to do God’s will in the earth. His will was for Jesus to destroy the works of the devil. So Jesus broke the yoke of Satan’s oppression wherever He found it. Jesus has authority over the devil: He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved … In My name they will drive out demons … they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” Mark 16:15, 18
We don’t ask God to deal with the devil for us: He instructs you to drive out the demons. It is up to you to enforce this authority in your life in the name of Jesus or “in Christ”. You must be sinless to deliver away spirits, otherwise the devil just laughs at you. There is a blog on Information for Deliverance.
The void that that takes place brings a complete sense of peace, and you will now be free in Jesus. If you don’t believe this, try it with a sinless Christian and see for yourself. You will definitely know in three minutes that a physical change has taken place.
(In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command all evil spirits influencing you now, as you read this, to be quiet and not to give you any evil thoughts. This I command in the Name of Jesus.)
The person delivered must now thank God for the spiritual healing every day until the total deliverance has taken place and to thank Him whenever he or she thinks about it. One must soak oneself in God’s love by reading the Bible: the short gospel of Luke for beginners and later the gospels of John.
The delivered person does not want to ever go back to the ever pervading influence of evil spirits. It is very important to connect with a Bible-oriented church.
This same prayer of deliverance can be used to exhort evil influences on members of your family by name in the same manner with you as the intercessor and with your prayerful Christian. They should be made aware of your prayer as a gentle mention that you have prayed for them so they can become more sensitized to God’s Love.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.