In China, 44 percent of religiously unaffiliated people have worshiped at a burial site in the past year. Yet, many young Chinese look down on these traditions, calling them “superstitious” and “old-fashioned.”
Local funerals involve much pomp and ceremony; the family uses extravagance to demonstrate their love for the deceased. The night vigil shows a sign of respect.
How would we both honor the meaning of Christian funerals and also Chinese traditions? Both are different. Some think that Christianity shows excessive love for foreign things. They say it shows a rejection of one’s roots. Yet, these traditional funeral ceremonies seemed strange to many of a younger generation.
CAN SAINTS IN HEAVEN HEAR OUR PRAYERS?
A Christian funeral with Christian meaning includes important prayers for the deceased. Catholics believe in offering prayers for deceased relatives.
“In heaven the elders and angels offer up the prayers of the saints [on earth] as incense before the throne of God” Revelation 5:8; 8:3-4
This implies that the angels and elders (holy Christians now in heaven) hear the prayers of every Christian on earth, and join their prayer now with ours: they can hear our prayers for the deceased.
The Charismatic Movement with the Holy Spirit has exploded at an amazing rate. It is the fastest-growing religious movement in the world. Charismatics now number more than half a billion worldwide.
The Holy Spirit works with Spirit-filled ministries, especially in China. The majority of the estimated 100 million Chinese believers have come to Christ through Holy Spirit preaching and teaching. They are converted because of the work of the Holy Spirit in healing the sick and performing all kinds of miracles.
Persecuted churches experience the Holy Spirit. We can see God do the miraculous right now in the persecuted Church.
Three-Self Churches on the other hand never experienced that kind of explosive growth. Until now. Sun, the pastor, said the Holy Spirit showed up while he was preaching at his Three-Self Church:
“We were in the middle of the service. Suddenly everyone at the church felt the Holy Spirit anointing fall. Some couldn’t stand straight;others fell down. Some were dizzy and nauseous. When the worship began, people started crying. After the service, some were being healed. I saw demons being chased away from people’s bodies.”
This story spread very quickly and other pastors wanted to know how to experience the same anointing of the Holy Spirit.
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
WE LOVE YOU.
“I Love you. I bless you all, My brothers and sisters.
Walk today as children of the light, redeemed in My blood and filled with the Holy Spirit. Accept the cross that is yours and allow Me to help you carry it.
Remember My grace is sufficient for you. Do not rely on your own power to do anything or to oppose the evil one. Humble yourself and call upon Me and I will help you. Without Me you cannot do anything good.
My sacrifice on the cross was necessary for your salvation. Sin had blocked your entrance into heaven and your life on earth was lived in darkness. I paid the supreme sacrifice for your sins by My death on the cross. I won for you eternal life, which you receive if you believe in Me and commit yourself completely to Me and repent of your sins.
If you love Me, I will come every day to live in your heart together with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Invite us and we will come and live in you. Come and keep us company by spending time with us every day.
We want you as a friend who visits us regularly. We will renew you completely and enlighten your path. WE LOVE YOU.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
God has always desired to communicate with His people. Dreams and visions are perhaps some of the most common ways God has communicated with humankind. The Bible contains more than 50 references to dreams and visions in which God delivered messages.
I pray for you in the Name of Jesus Christ, my dear reader: that you will receive a vision or a dream, which you will know is from the Christian God.
God still speaks today through dreams and visions, but only those who have their hearts and spirits tuned to Him will hear and receive all that God has for them. It cost nothing to ask from the heart for a vision or dream. Try it and see!
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the Chinese family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- Thai, Punjabi, Myanmar, Burmese, Mongolian, Malay,
- Malayalam, Korean, Filipino, Javanese, Hmong, Khmer,
- Vietnamese, Chinese Simplified, Indonesian,
- Chinese Traditional, Chinese, Tamil,