WHAT IS THE REAL TRUTH?
Baha’ism advocates a subjectivity, asserting that “truth is continuous and relative, not final and absolute. Yet, no truth is absolutely relative. Think about it for a while.
There is a lot of good in the Baha’i faith. Christians do not come with a spirit of criticism or superiority. We can appreciate in the Baha’i faith: the teaching that children obey their parents, including many aspects of morality, opposing fornication and other forms of immorality.
In 1863, a man named Mirza Husayn ‘Ali announced that he was that Great Teacher. He adopted the name Baha’u’llah (The Glory of God), from which the term Baha’i is derived.
Still, the Baha’i organization appear anti-biblical with many differences:
- Baha’ism denies the uniqueness of Jesus of Nazareth as the Son of God. Baha’u’llah, however, claimed that Christ was but one manifestation of God: Baha’is are taught that God is both one God and many gods
- Devotees of the Baha’i philosophy seek to unify all religions upon the basis of doctrinal compromise: an impossible oneness. Allegedly, they revere the teaching of Abraham, Krishna, Moses, Buddha, Zoroaster, Lao-Tze, Jesus Christ, Confucius, Mohammed and Baha’u’llah, and all other great prophets so that all religions are one.
- The doctrine of the Baha’i belief contends that the prophecies regarding the second coming of Christ were fulfilled with the arrival of Baha’u’llah. Such a theory, of course, is void of any evidence.
Hypocrites believe one thing, but do another. Jefferson opposed slavery, but owned slaves. Despite claims of gender equality, women are not allowed to be part of its highest religious body, the Universal House of Justice in Haifa, Israel.
But on a daily level, Baha’is go to great lengths to make all members feel comfortable. Baha’i meetings are simple for this reason. There are no priests, no clergy.
God sends faith, people make religions. People put faith in a box and decorate the box. Rituals define what the box looks like when people only see the box. Devotional meetings of 20 to 30 members are held Monday evenings. People gather to hear passages on a given topic taken from many holy writings — the teachings of Baha’u’llah, the Bible, the Koran. Members each take turns preparing the readings and afterwards there’s time for individual prayer: a form of meditative experience.
The Baha’i faith is almost secular in its organization, a religion for the non-religious. It’s a very ‘live and let live’ philosophy.
How can we recognize a Cult?
- Is there any compulsion to attend several group meetings each week?
- Is there guilt if you miss any?
- Are there “inner” and “outer” circles of members, the inner ones being “more spiritual”?
- Are members of the outer circle required to agree to “shepherding,” or control/direction by someone in the inner group? (We are not talking of normal discipleship here.)
- Is there pressure or manipulation to give a minimum of 10% of your income only to that church/fellowship?
- Are honest questions about doctrines or practices within the group regarded as “criticism” by leaders?
THE MOST HOLY BOOK EXPOSED
It would seem difficult for Baha’is to expect others to accept their Baha’i Bible, the Most Holy Book (The Al-Kitab-al Aqdas), written by Baha’u’llah, as divine because the community of believers do not treat it as such.
Apart from personal assurance, does the Baha’i religion have objective evidence upon which to rest its beliefs?
IS BAHA’I TRUTHFUL?
The Baha’i writings are not convincingly divine but are simply man-made: rather it is a code of conduct rather than a real religion.
Anyone who reads the Aqdas will recognize how antiquated it is:
- Regulations for daily worship,
- Regulations for fasting,
- Punishments for criminals (the branding of third-offense thieves; payment of $21 for committing adultery; the burning of arsonists; use of capital punishment;
- Required marriage (to one or two wives; Baha’u’llah had three*).
- Required Baha’is to wash their hands every day, then their face, then sit facing God and say ninety-five times, “God is most Splendid”
The fact that Baha’is do not obey the commands of God’s Manifestations would seem to indicate they do not believe that such writings are truly authoritative. Our conclusion must be either that the Aqdas is outdated or that it is not a divine revelation.
The MOST HOLY BOOK appears to be OUT OF DATE, inconsistent and confused. As a result, can anything else in these texts be trusted? The changing nature of God as described in the BAHA’I Most Holy Book is not indicative of the true God worshiped by Christians. If God is truly immutable and eternal, BAHI’I is false. As Christians, our faith has to begin and end in truth. “God is spirit, and His worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24
|*When the founder, Baha’ullah married his second wife, he was a Babi! He accepted Bab in 1844, so he was not a Muslim anymore!! He was a Babi! And in Babi religion you can only have 2 wives. When he married his third wife he broke the Babi’s rules and married his third wife. It certainly was not monogamy,|
A HISTORY: THE BAHA’I “COVENANT” was BROKEN
—and always has been, from the moment Baha’u’llah declared himself to be a new Manifestation of God.
Baha’i may actually be more noteworthy among religions for its perfect record of leadership conflicts in every generation or stage of development during the first one hundred years of its existence.
The Bab appointed Mirza Yahya Nuri, a younger half-brother of Baha’u’llah, as his successor. Many followers of the Bab began looking for a forceful personality to provide them with the divine guidance they craved. Several prominent Babis proclaimed themselves to be “Him whom God shall make manifest,” interpreting vague prophecies of the Bab in their own favor. Mirza Husayn Ali Nuri was one of these claimants, calling himself Baha’u’llah who was born and raised a Muslim. Shortly thereafter, Mirza Yahya responded by making a similar claim, and called himself Subh-i-Azal.
The conflict between these two brothers was ferocious. Eventually the government had to intervene and banish the two branches of the family and their respective fanatical followers. Within a few years, Baha’u’llah had largely succeeded in taking over the Babi movement, which became the Baha’i faith. So, the Baha’i faith began by one brother usurping the other brother’s position as successor to the Manifestation of God.
Baha’u’llah taught that a great deal of authority should vest in an institution he called the House of Justice, which would resolve questions and make policies not clearly specified in the scriptures.
In the next generation Baha’u’llah’s sons re-enacted the brother-against-brother battle of their father and uncle, concerning the future direction of the Baha’i faith. Once again, the younger brother accused the elder of making excessively grandiose claims.
Abdu’l-Baha died and left the reins of authority to his grandson, Shoghi Effendi Rabbani, whom he gave the title of “Guardian.” Following in the footsteps of his grandfather, Shoghi Effendi also chose to excommunicate his relatives (every one of the descendants) who did not show absolute deference to his wishes and views. The ministry of Shoghi Effendi was marked by the kind of dictatorial authoritarianism, paranoia and fanaticism that are not usually associated with great religions in the modern era.
With no heirs, and having excommunicated every living descendant of Baha’u’llah but himself, there was no one eligible to be appointed as his successor. He died suddenly of the Asian flu, at the age of 60, while visiting London in 1957.
The inner circle of Baha’i leaders decided to establish the Universal House of Justice and the Baha’is, who had been taught by Shoghi Effendi to believe in the supreme importance of a line of living Guardians, were expected to put this belief aside.
Deceived People don’t know they’re Deceived!
Jesus Christ warns us to “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them” Matthew 7:15-16
To Avoid being Deceived by a Cult
* be familiar with what the Bible actually teaches
* have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
* invite the Holy Spirit to be your companion & guide in all things
* be in fellowship with other Christian believers
“The Spirit of Deception “needs to be delivered in the name of Jesus Christ. “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven”. Matthew 18:18
A’I CULTURE AND FAMILY
Christians do not want to destroy the Baha’i culture and Baha’i way of life and replace it with Christian customs and Christian way of life. We realize that there may be a loss of one’s relationship with their family.
In the end, one’s conversion will benefit the whole family because of the gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance available. A prayer of deliverance (of evil spirits) will leave a Baha’i member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately.
A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple will bring about 80% healing, and the remaining healing will come about with a convert’s prayer of praise and thanksgiving. This healing comes through the Name of Jesus Christ and no other god or deity. This should be proof enough of the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY and the reason why Christianity is the largest religion in the world: physical healing today.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
THE FALSE PHILOSOPHY OF RELIGION
Here is a passage that comes from a BIBLE ABOUT RELIGION:
“See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and vain deceit, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.” Colossians 2:8
Let’s analyze this more closely:
See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception [pseudo-intellectual babble], according to the tradition [and musings] of mere men, following the elementary principles of this world, rather than following [the truth—the teachings of] Christ. Colossians 2:8
So, one should not accept philosophy of mere speculation and imagination, but of the modest, laborious investigation of facts.
Vain Deceit is, that which is vain and empty, and has no solid foundation, and even deceitful and delusional.
Christianity is not a philosophy, but a relationship with God in Christ TODAY––not knowledge of abstract principles.
How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.