WE CAN LET GOD TOUCH OTHERS
Prayer is also part of social involvement. One should always be embedded in the life of the community. Prayer develops a compassionate heart. The joy that compassion brings is one of the best kept secrets of humanity. To pray for others is to make them part of ourselves and our concerns. Prayer allows us to give up all that divides us from others so that we can let God touch them in us.
We learn that we are not the boss of our life, but that God wants to lead our life into green pastures. We learn to discover that God plays a role in our lives, an all-determining role, for the salvation and healing of ourselves and the world.
Prayer without action is meaningless. Vocation means “to call”. God is always active in our lives. He always calls; he always asks us to take up our crosses and follow Him.
Can anyone hide themselves in secret places so I shall not see them? “Am I only a God nearby,” declares the Lord, “and not a God far away? Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?”declares the Lord. “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 23:23,24
Simply get to know God by contemplating His attributes every day. When you call out to Him, you won’t get voice mail.
Pray and Persevere in Prayer
“There are times in life when the soul finds comfort only in profound prayer. Would that souls knew how to persevere in prayer at such times. This is very important.” Diary 860
It was only Saint Faustina to whom Jesus gave explicit instructions to write His words regarding the new devotion that He wished to establish in the world. This diary is an actual record of Jesus’ words to St. Faustina.
Let the soul be aware that, in order to pray and persevere in prayer, one must arm oneself with patience and cope bravely with exterior and interior difficulties. The interior difficulties are discouragement, dryness, heaviness of spirit and temptations. The exterior difficulties are human respect and time; one must observe the time set apart for prayer. Diary 147
PRAYING FOR THE LOST
“Night and day we pray beyond measure to see you in person and to remedy the deficiencies of your faith. ” 1Thessalonians 3:10
Knowing how to pray with skill can change the atmosphere. There are people who pray for their brother for 20 to 30 years without results. You will say that he doesn’t listen to you, but God knows who your brother will listen to, and He will send that person to talk to your brother.
If you have been praying for your brother, there is nothing wrong with him except the devil.
“The god of this world [Satan] has blinded the minds of the unbelieving to prevent them from seeing the illuminating light of the gospel of the glory of Christ” 2 Corinthians 4:4
Now you know the problem isn’t your brother it’s the devil! You must bind the devil out of your brother’s way. This can be a long distance prayer over the phone. The Spiritual World has no human boundaries.
PRAYING FOR HEALING
A cry for healing is among our most urgent prayers. When we are in pain, we can turn to the Great Physician, Jesus Christ, for healing. During his earthly ministry, Jesus Christ said many prayers for healing, miraculously causing the sick to recover.
So God arranges a divine appointment on behalf of those who have been praying for healing. God can heal by Himself, but He almost always requires His disciples to heal with Him.
So there are those disciples who actually do have a gift of healing. This author has been blessed with such a gift. This came about late in life when I made a decision to become a Christian Lay Missionary. One does not simply travel to the other side of the world only to wish people good health. God provides the tools in order to make a difference: a laying of healing hands.
“Thou hast given me dominion over the works of His hands;
thou hast put all things under my feet” Psalm 8:6
“Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. By His stripes I am Healed.!” Matthew 8:17 1 Peter 2:24
During the intervals while still at home, this author prays daily to be sensitive to any divine appointment that God has placed in his path. This happens very regularly: at least once every few days. Part of the healing is usually immediate which gives the healed person more faith. The faith which is necessary comes from a BREATH PRAYER that must be said whenever one thinks about it and a minimum of once daily until all the healing is complete: “Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you for Your healing!”
JESUS WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU.
I Hear Every Word and Every Prayer You Utter.
“I love you.
I walk with you every moment of your life. I am joined to you and to all My friends from the moment of baptism.
You are never alone. I hear every word and every prayer you utter. I know every thought that comes to your mind. I speak to your heart but you need to be silent to hear Me. You cannot hear Me in noise.
When you are sick, I care for you like a mother or a father cares for you. I am always by your side to support you, to give you grace, to pick you up when you fall.
I am sad when you are sad and I rejoice when you are joyful.
I gently lead you along the true path, but we have to start anew when you deliberately go the wrong way.
I have told you in the Bible that I am always going to be with you until the end of the world. Why do you doubt Me, your Redeemer?
Why do you fear even when I am always close to you?
Believe in Me with all your heart and you are going to have peace. Accept Me in your life and never again are you going to feel empty. I am your best friend. I love you and bless you.”
The above messages came to Father Melvin Doucette:
Fr. Melvin Doucette was ordained to the priesthood on and joined the Missionaries of Africa for 29 years in Africa. In contemplative prayer every morning, Fr. Doucette receives by interior locution “messages from heaven” to share with the public.
These series of FREE ten biblical quotes are called:
I ASK GOD IN PRAYER : GOD’S LOVE LETTERS
I ASK GOD IN PRAYER God’s Love letters can be printed and folded in a tent shape. Cut them out and place each in rotation where you do your personal grooming or have your breakfast. They are ideal tool to help you memorized them.
- To strengthen your fellowship with God.
- To show you the goodness of God.
- To build healthy, positive thoughts.
- To provide curative comfort.
You may wish to print a FREE Series of Ten God’s Love letters:
You may wish to send a FREE series of God’s Love letters to someone.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
Please send this document to others who speak another language. Ask them to use the translation link:
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at the top of the page.