Christian Meditation is a prayer, which God loves because it builds up a very close union with Him. It is a dialogue with God. Gregory the Great called it “the spontaneous meeting of the heart of God with the heart of God’s beloved creature through the Word of God.”
How important is it to spend time with the Lord rather than minister for Him? God want us more than our service. You must prioritize spending time in praise and worship to our Lord over work — of being and not doing. We must slow down, be quiet, and wait upon Him.
One can identify four spiritual steps: reading, meditation, prayer, and contemplation:
The reading consists in the attentive observation of the Scriptures with one’s spirit applied. The meditation is the studious action of the mind, which seeks the discovery of hidden truth by means of one’s own intelligence. Our senses must learn to serve our prayer rather than distract from it. Try to picture Jesus in those scenes where He is alone.
The prayer consists in a religious application of the heart of God in order to dispel evil and obtain favors. The contemplation is an elevation into God, from the mind attracted beyond itself, savoring the joys of eternal sweetness….
Meditation cannot be produced by our efforts: it is completely gratuitous. It is an infused experience of the presence of God that gives light to the soul and warmth to the heart. It becomes a daily contact with God.
The best way to feed prayer is to ponder the words of Scripture. We need to pray over God’s Word. The “Our Father” is an example of this. Repeating what attracts you with reverence as the Word which comes to you from God. We recite the words within or hear God saying them to you in His Throne Room. We relate to God only through Christ.
“It is not on bread alone that man lives but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4
“So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17 If you are given to distraction, you may wish to use a simple mantra, such as “Come, Jesus, Come”, in order to bring you back to contemplation.
Prayer is indeed a powerful weapon, an unfailing treasure, inexhaustible wealth, safe harbor from the storm… But the kind of prayer I am talking about is neither mediocre nor careless; it is fervent prayer. As trees whose roots are deeply buried … so prayers that comes from the depths of the heart, so rooted, rise up securely to heaven.”I call on the LORD in my distress, and He answers me.” Psalm 120:1 Saint John Chrysostom (c.345-407)
Saying prayers may come to be automatic: praying for whatever floats in your mind. When you have finished you can hardly remember what you have been praying for. This is not effective prayer.
We must cease from prayers of anxiety and begin praying prophetic prayers, based on what He has declared and promised concerning us. I am declaring in faith what God has both promised in His Word and already demonstrated:
- I am chosen of God for a divine purpose on this earth.
- I have been filled with the Holy Spirit to fulfill this destiny.
- Jesus and the Holy Spirit dwell in me.
- I will therefore demonstrate the Father’s love to others.
- Signs and wonders will follow me because of my birthright given to me by God:
- I praise you and I thank you for your gifts and the answer to my prayer:
Praise the LORD. I will extol the LORD with all my heart Psalm 111:1
These series of ten biblical quotes are called:
CHRISTIAN MEDITATION: GOD’S LOVE LETTERS
CHRISTIAN MEDITATION God’s Love letters can be printed and folded in a tent shape. Cut them out and place each in rotation where you do your personal grooming or have your breakfast. They are ideal tool to help you memorized them.
- To strengthen your fellowship with God.
- To show you the goodness of God.
- To build healthy, positive thoughts.
- To provide curative comfort.
You may wish to send a series of God’s Loveletter to someone.
There are ten God’s Love letters like this one in the form of a tent as shown above.
OTHER GOD’S LOVELETTERS
Select the God’s LoveLetter Series Reward for a $15 Donation:
Very Low Interest Micro Loans to Women Farmers in Africa
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. is a non-profit company operating in Africa — working to initiate a fund-raising project to begin providing micro loans for women farmers.
Your donation continues to fund new loans more than nine times: your $15 donation is now worth $135. Your $15 donation keeps on giving 9 x $15 = $135. What a Bargain!
Every dollar donated is like donating $4.00 with the support of Government and Non-Government grants . This $4.00 is magnified by nine times because microloans are renewed every four months after a harvest: a $36 value:
Now here is the kicker: every dollar that is raised is matched by international sources like the World Bank by four times: $135 x 4= $540. Now that is LEVERAGE!
We are creating a future where women rural farmers can lift themselves out of poverty by themselves. We don’t believe in handouts.
We reduce our lending risks: no other member of a group of five women farmers may borrow until the last borrower has established a regular repayment record: each help each other to pay the Micro Loan. We assign a counselor to this woman’s group with ongoing, personalized training.
The current lending rate to poor people is 34% per year by standard micro-credit lenders in much of Africa. Our rate of interest is the lowest possible in order to pay our counselors): 8½%/year not including inflation.
HOW DO WE HELP TO RAISE FUNDS?
You can select one of the following gifts in $15 increments:
A Series of 10 God’s Loveletters: 40 to choose.
Personalized God’s Loveletters: 400 to choose
Personalized First Names & their Meaning : 1,700
Personalized Compatibility Double First Names
Personalized Funny Cartoons: 500 to choose
Personalized Photo Cartoons
These all make Wonderful Gifts to be sent over the Internet!
A small gift will count just as much as a large one toward our goal of 1,000 gifts x $15 increments:
EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE WHILE RAISING CHARITABLE FUNDS
Each chosen country begins with a management team of three directors.
It is possible to be a Full Participant: for those who have some “Photo Shop” or alternate experience can be employed to do the Personalizing Editing and Photo Cartoon Editing . The photo shop software used can be found free on the Internet, so there is no investment on your part.
Promotion Designers must also be involved in marketing the products for which they are responsible. For every one of these products, there is a watermarked version, which can be sent to prospective donors using the marketing tools available. An Affiliate Sales Software Package monitors the sales activity and automatically pays Promotion Designers at two levels.
There is a double advantage to becoming a Promotion Designer.
- You are well paid for your work: 50% of the promotion commission is allocated to a Charitable Fund of your choice, who wish to work together as a team of a minimum of three: e.g. A School, a Church or a Charity. This promotion commission is not to be confused with the texting commission, which you earn.
- The majority of the charitable funds are raised to support Micro Finance in the country of your choice. These funds will be ear-marked for your country, but these funds will be used to support the present ongoing Micro Finance in an African country.
There is an additional training advantage: students who wish to develop their entrepreneurial and teamwork skills will learn a great deal while earning .
The Magic Email is mailto:email@example.com Please include an application letter and attach a resume. We are presently under employed and wish to surround ourselves with capable personnel.
TO WHICH COUNTRY WILL FUNDS GO?
Any Donations will be directed eventually to Micro Finance in the country of your choice: we will direct your donations to support the first selected country, but ultimately your dollars will be earmarked for the African country of your choice:
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com